Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22

Author Topic: Risky Space Vikings: Still Accepting Raiders! Turn 7  (Read 13311 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Vikings: All Players Welcome!
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2023, 09:19:56 am »

... This is getting out of hand for me.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2023, 12:28:43 pm »

6,528cr gained.

I spend 5,000 Cr to build a Level 1 Smithy.

@Chubby2man: Do I have to spend a Smith action to temper my existing Weapon?

I then spend my action to Craft two Suits of Tempered Cold Steel Plate.
 - One for Aiven Aisdottir/a1s using her Cold Steel (the patrons take the form of Thundercliuds with lighting striking across the suit)
 - The other using my own piece of Cold Steel. The helmet takes the form of a snarling demon.

As far as I can tell, I'm the only Smith in town. I'm willing to work your Cold Steel into Items of your choosing. Current fees are 1,000Cr or 1 Raw Cold Steel per item.

Spoiler: Thorbjørn Odinsson (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 12:57:45 pm by Kashyyk »

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2023, 12:41:04 pm »

Nope!
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2023, 12:52:24 pm »

I am, once again, open to deals allowing me to bolster my raid's roster. (from players who are otherwise occupied)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2023, 01:01:07 pm »

Nope!
Great. I've edited my post above.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2023, 01:14:53 pm »

Contracts offered by Johan Carlson:

Quote from: Regulars to rent
Johan Carlson shall transfer _ Regulars of Vikings to __________ for the explicit use in ___________ Raid, which will then be return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Johan Carlson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had __ shares and the ability to bid on special loot.

Quote from: Regulars to buy
Johan Carlson shall transfer _ Regulars of Vikings to __________ for 2.1k credits per Regular.

Quote from: Gangs to train
_________ shall transfer _ Gangs and 1.1k credits per Gang to Johan Carlson for the purpose of training them. Upon the completion of their training Johan Carlson shall transfer _ Regulars of Vikings to __________.

Quote from: Regulars to train
_________ shall transfer 1 cold steel and 1k credits to Johan Carlson for the purpose of training Regulars to Berserkers. Upon the completion of their training Johan Carlson shall transfer 1 Berserkers of Vikings to __________.

I have made some contracts please check my most recent post for available Regulars and training slots. Please fill in the required slots when signing. If you have an questions please let me know.

Currently training: 0/1

Crews available for sale/rent: 2 Regulars
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2023, 01:17:42 pm »

Sighs. Would prefer the refinery or coastal town. One for ore, and other to maybe steal a ship.

Would be willing if I thought we can take 'em, but one is 10 militia and the other is 15. My ship only has 10 slots, so we'll either need more ships or troops which are stronger than militia.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2023, 01:19:58 pm »

Sighs. Would prefer the refinery or coastal town. One for ore, and other to maybe steal a ship.

Would be willing if I thought we can take 'em, but one is 10 militia and the other is 15. My ship only has 10 slots, so we'll either need more ships or troops which are stronger than militia.
I seem to recall a certain Drillmaster saying he was going to train up troops and willing to sell them...
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 20, 2023, 01:23:47 pm »

You'll note that I have 200 credits to my name so this is more of a "rent" situation.

6 shares of loot to use 2 regulars in the mainline for a Refinery raid?

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 20, 2023, 01:24:37 pm »

troops which are stronger than militia.
All troops are stronger than militia. Militia has 1A less than even the Viking Gang (but are otherwise equivalent) meaning that, yes, you'll take losses, but you can definitely defeat 10 militias.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2023, 01:28:19 pm »

You'll note that I have 200 credits to my name so this is more of a "rent" situation.

6 shares of loot to use 2 regulars in the mainline for a Refinery raid?
Just sign here:
Johan Carlson shall transfer 2 Regulars of Vikings to Kaerja T-560/Egan_BW for the explicit use in the mainline for a Refinery raid, which will then be return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Johan Carlson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 6 shares and the ability to bid on special loot.

Crews available for sale/rent: 0/2 Regulars(Pending)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2023, 01:28:58 pm »

Champs take up space and have less A, so I figure it works out to too dangerous anyways.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2023, 01:34:43 pm »

Champs take up space and have less A
Not if they're Thorbjørn Odinsson  :D
But point taken.

Anyway, If I bring you another reactor, what'll it cost me to get a ship of my own?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2023, 01:35:18 pm »

Johan Carlson shall transfer 2 Regulars of Vikings to Kaerja T-560/Egan_BW for the explicit use in the mainline for a Refinery raid, which will then be return to him after the raid, unless they die. In exchange Johan Carlson shall receive money from the monetary loot as though they had 6 shares and the ability to bid on special loot.

Kaerja T-560
Joahn Carlson

Quote from: Rocks and Stones
These vikings swear to strike at the Refinery on board the Hearthcannon, the refinery being a valid and squishy target to test out this whole ship thing on.
The raid leader will receive any equipment or items recovered, excepting Cold Steel. The raid leader will not receive any Shares.

Other vikings will receive shares in proportion with the A value contributed, with Vanguard contributions counting double.
Credits are distributed according to shares. Cold Steel will be distributed by Share auction, with the winner of the auction forfeiting their wagered shares in exchange for Cold Steel.

Raid Leader reserves the right to deny passage to troops which are too weak to justify transportation. (This shouldn't be an issue for Military Outpost, more future proofing the oath.)

Ship Capacity
Hearthcannon (Skipper-Class): 5/10

Vanguard
empty

Main Line (9A/10D/31H/0.8U)
Kaerja T-560 (1A/2D/1H)
   1 Viking Gang (2A/2D/10H/.2U)
   Johan's 2 Viking Regulars (6A/6D/20H/.6U)

ACTACTACT I void the Surgery Strike Oath sorry Funk

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2023, 01:39:57 pm »

Does anyone wants me to train 1 of their gangs to Regs for them. I just need 1k credits upfront and you can pay me the .1k credits next turn when I give them back.

Crews available for sale/rent: 0/2 Regulars
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 01:46:34 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22