Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Suggest a Feature  (Read 2158 times)

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Suggest a Feature
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2023, 10:07:56 am »

before you can use the app, you need to create an account

In order to create an account you must fill in your email address, age, location, telephone number and bank account details. You must create a password consisting of at least 24 characters, containing at least 5 numbers, 7 special characters, 12 uppercase letters and 13 lowercase letters. Substrings corresponding to a real word in any language are forbidden. You must change your password at least once every day and if it may not have any overlap with any older password.

To login, first fill in your password. Then install an app on your phone. You will get a message with a 12 digit code that you need to fill in in the app, which will return a different 12 digit security code that is valid for three seconds. If you fail to fill in the security code in time, you have to start over. Two successive failed attempts in a row mean you have to call our helpdesk in the Philipines, where an employee who barely speaks English may or may nor reset your account.
Feature Added: Accounts
    -In order to create an account you must fill in your email address, age, location, telephone number and bank account details. You must create a password consisting of at least 24 characters, containing at least 5 numbers, 7 special characters, 12 uppercase letters and 13 lowercase letters. Substrings corresponding to a real word in any language are forbidden. You must change your password at least once every day and if it may not have any overlap with any older password.

To login, first fill in your password. Then install an app on your phone. You will get a message with a 12 digit code that you need to fill in in the app, which will return a different 12 digit security code that is valid for three seconds. If you fail to fill in the security code in time, you have to start over. Two successive failed attempts in a row mean you have to call our helpdesk in the Philipines, where an employee who barely speaks English may or may nor reset your account.
add pebis
Feature Added: Pebis
Forgot the most important thing, an FOV slider, and the slider isn't really a slider it's more of a switch so it looks like there are granular settings but in fact there are just two, so small you can't see and so big it doesn't fit on the screen.
Feature Added: Fov slider/switch
It needs a menu option that shoves a red-hot poker up the user's ass.
Feature Added: menu option that shoves red-hot poker up the user's ass
she/her

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2023, 10:38:40 am »

Add a slider to choose the length of the red-hot poker
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2023, 06:29:43 am »

Add an a uhhh... the thing that, uhhh... does, uhhh... that, uhhh... like, uhhh,,,  y'know...  uhhh... does... like, y'know...  like...
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2023, 02:06:45 am »

Add a button
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2023, 03:13:12 am »

Add a big red self-destruct button.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2023, 04:09:17 pm »

Add a slider to choose the length of the red-hot poker
Feature Added: slider to choose the length of the red-hot poker
Add an a uhhh... the thing that, uhhh... does, uhhh... that, uhhh... like, uhhh,,,  y'know...  uhhh... does... like, y'know...  like...
Feature Added: uhhh
Add a button
Feature Added: button
Add a big red self-destruct button.
Feature Added: Big red self-destruct button
she/her

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2023, 05:56:31 pm »

Blackjack, hookers, and blow!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2023, 03:50:48 am »

A button that says save and exit but it in fact crashes the program and your computer, while also not saving.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ReverseArcana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2023, 05:33:28 pm »

Add a debug logger that's always active and outputs information directly to your printer on both sides of the paper.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2023, 09:49:18 am »

Blackjack, hookers, and blow!
Feature Added: Blackjack, hookers, and blow
A button that says save and exit but it in fact crashes the program and your computer, while also not saving.
Feature Added: A button that says save and exit but it actually crashes the program
Add a debug logger that's always active and outputs information directly to your printer on both sides of the paper.
Feature Added: Debug logger that's always active and outputs information directly to your printer on both sides of the paper
she/her

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2023, 06:46:10 pm »

A button that automatically files an FBI tip form with the user's current location and name prior to formatting the hard drive.  It occupies two-thirds of the screen at all times and has a chance to switch sides whenever the cursor is moved.

In order to opt out of this feature, one must first delete the app and, second, never reinstall it!*

*Please note that this method only works some* of the time.

*5%
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2023, 02:09:59 am »

A hidden program that mines bit coin, you receive none of the profits from this as it's all sent directly to the owner of the company that mad the program.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2023, 01:36:36 am »

Undo/Redo buttons.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2023, 07:15:44 am »

Reundo/Unredo buttons.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2023, 05:14:43 pm »

A button that automatically files an FBI tip form with the user's current location and name prior to formatting the hard drive.  It occupies two-thirds of the screen at all times and has a chance to switch sides whenever the cursor is moved.

In order to opt out of this feature, one must first delete the app and, second, never reinstall it!*

*Please note that this method only works some* of the time.

*5%

Feature Added: A button that automatically files an FBI tip form with the user's current location and name prior to formatting the hard drive.
A hidden program that mines bit coin, you receive none of the profits from this as it's all sent directly to the owner of the company that mad the program.
Feature Added: A hidden program that mines bit coin, you receive none of the profits from this as it's all sent directly to the owner of the company that mad the program.
Undo/Redo buttons.
Feature Added: Undo/Redo buttons
Reundo/Unredo buttons.
Feature Added: Reundo/unredo buttons
she/her
Pages: 1 [2] 3