Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: God-Kings! -Turn 12-  (Read 13569 times)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! -Turn 8- (15/???)
« Reply #300 on: October 14, 2023, 10:29:41 am »

… RUT VAR TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DESTRUCTION THAT TOOK PLACE.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 14, 2023, 01:20:04 pm »

Awe - 1
Law - 0
Might - 0

Cancel the blessing on the Contest Winner's houses, as I can no longer maintain it. And they're probably all dead.

Reincarnate as the Palace if it still stands.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 14, 2023, 02:55:18 pm »

Important clarification! Everyone lost their Major Interventions this turn! The status are correct!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 14, 2023, 03:04:34 pm »

(Minor Intervention)
Tim, angry at the warden and those who defile the Grave of Gemrpia it has become. The Dragon eats, and eats, sups of the fear, corrupts the technology they have built. Be it sand, laser, or mana it shall be.

"You who seek to take what has been forgotten, I curse thee. That your works shall fall to ruin, that I shall travel among you, and take as a Dragon takes. Benevolence gone, all that remains is hate. The Spirits of Gempria shall foretell your fate."

(Minor Curse)
Tim Curses the Kingdom of Mana, that their leaders shall squabble and fear the dragon with all their souls, and hatred shall fester between the races..
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 01:51:20 pm by TricMagic »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 14, 2023, 03:41:28 pm »

Far above the world, soft chimes trail the motion of a figure. The waves crash below them, but the sound does not reach that high. Few things do.

The aurora does, the fabric of its light flowing through the broken night. The figure passes through it, and threads of the aurora tangle in their wings as they fall.

The night ends as swiftly as the sea, as Vetriel and Revolution crash into the wilderness of Gempria.

All blessings are maintained.
Wait. Listen.

Minor Intervention: At the site of Revolution and Vetriel's landing, a series of pillars are risen. Each one describes the history of a lost civilization: the Democracies of Day and Two Seasons, the Adventurer Kingdom, Dressalia, the New Empire of Gavrasratii, the Scapleen Giants, the Old Empire of Gavrasratii, and the Wisp-People of Esulom. No mention is made of their gods, for in the end, their gods did not matter.

The blessing upon the dead Scapleen archeologists fades.

Minor Blessing: The leaders of the Kingdom of Mana are blessed with wisdom, kindness, and unity.
Let us be done with this.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 05:03:58 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 14, 2023, 03:47:56 pm »

"Hm. What a shame. Well, no sense crying over spilt milk, any more than I already have by killing that guy."

Taki walks into the FURTHER NORTH.

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 14, 2023, 05:53:33 pm »

In a instant, all the mortals Keseem cared for...were gone. The Might of Dressalia...vanished in a instant. The Sky cities of the wanderers gone forever. It is said that the dragon weeped the day it passed over its city in its circulation. The embers etched onto his back by the King of  Day,[/i] THESUN In its cries, starstuff formed through the tears and shadows, and landed upon the cities empty of mortal life, hitting the dunes that threatened to eat it. From there arose the Glass-born, left upon ruins of grandure and a desert and jungle lost to time..there to pick up the pieces of the ancient civilizations that were left before them, and of the mysterious night god they speak of.

Use a Minor Intervention to create a new mortal species, the Glassborn, upon the ruins of the old city and tower that were once Dressalia.

Ah, didnt know
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 09:25:25 pm by Megam0nkey »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 14, 2023, 06:08:23 pm »

In a instant, all the mortals Keseem cared for...were gone. The Might of Dressalia...vanished in a instant. The Sky cities of the wanderers gone forever. It is said that the dragon weeped the day it passed over its city in its circulation. The embers etched onto his back by the King of  Day,[/i] THESUN In its cries, starstuff formed through the tears and shadows, and landed upon the cities empty of mortal life, hitting the dunes that threatened to eat it. From there arose the Glass-born, left upon ruins of grandure and a desert and jungle lost to time..there to pick up the pieces of the ancient civilizations that were left before them, and of the mysterious night god they speak of.

Use a Minor Intervention to create a new mortal species, the Glassborn, upon the ruins of the old city and tower that were once Dressalia.
The Vast Dust is completely gone! There is nothing left, not even ruins.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 14, 2023, 06:12:43 pm »

What exactly is there

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 14, 2023, 06:14:30 pm »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 14, 2023, 06:15:13 pm »

Spoiler: Vessel Plan A (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Vessel Plan B (click to show/hide)

Minor Int: Reduce Revolution's Awe by 1

Hopefully Nakeen will allow me this, and also Plan C if above two doesn't work

Spoiler: Vessel Plan C (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 11:31:28 pm by The Canadian kitten »

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 14, 2023, 06:20:26 pm »

Vessel Type: World
Vessel Description: A small Hill located within Gemperia, Mortals that stay upon this hill can feel great remorse coming off it
Awe: 0
Law: 1
Might: 0

This is gonna attract the Warden's attention, won't it?
she/her

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 14, 2023, 06:22:25 pm »

What exactly is there
Only what you can see in the Compendium: Gempria, and the Manafolks/Sandfolks.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 14, 2023, 06:31:55 pm »

”Ain’t my fault you all tried to get as much worship as possible to see what would happen, you have to be more sneaky about getting Absolute Interventions. All this lost of life and planet to be undone, gives me a tear to this sand elemental body that I take. I just need more worship for now.”

Minor Intervention: create the Cotton Shrubs, sapient shrubs that produce cotton balls, imagine them like immobile Treants, with each shrub having a set of woody eyes. These shrubs can reproduce both through seeds and vegetatively through roots, the main purpose of these shrubs is to be cash-crops to provide worship; all of these shrubs that don’t worship Omnipotence are enchanted with a magical leylines in their roots, in which if they worship something else besides Omnipotence they explode magically.

Minor Blessing: Council of Sand, okay now your civilization will become plantation workers, I need as many Cotton plantations as possible! More worship for the Theocracy of Lasers!

Minor Blessing: Remove the Blessing on the Sapamoebas, now a Blessing on the Elder Cotton Shrubs. Your entire purpose is to make more of yourself, so keep making more of your species!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 01:04:47 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 14, 2023, 11:53:54 pm »

Revolution very specifically does not resist this, all but offering up the light of divinity that clings to their self for severance.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27