Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27

Author Topic: God-Kings! -Turn 12-  (Read 13599 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! -Turn 2- (13/???)
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2023, 12:03:43 am »

Major intervention: Create the Star Link, a metaphysical nexus that binds information technology across the world into the satellite network. As a side effect, this grants satellites, antenna-unlen, and any other native satellite network users that may exist full remote access to the technology.
We shan't.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:55:57 am by Maximum Spin »

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2023, 12:13:51 am »

If Major Intervention occurs after switch:
Form tunnels underneath the earth all across the world, allowing the Gavrasratii the ability to  spread their armies and colonies under the surface.
THESUN requests that no such tunnels be made under the Empire of Eternal Day, for it infringes on Eternal Day territorial integrity and also it's annoying to have to live in a constant state of readiness against a potential underground Sratii invasion.

- Missive released from a concealed mailpipe inside the Sratii Emperor's throne room.

Rut-Var replies.
“No, we cannot accept your request. However, the people of the sun have little to fear from us. We are not seeking to travel across the world to fight every battle.

But we cannot refuse, as other god-kings would also request that we not make our stone roads. Consider it an opportunity to tie our people closer together through trade and communication.”

Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2023, 12:47:02 am »

Major intervention: Create the Star Link, a metaphysical nexus that binds information technology across the world into the satellite network. As a side effect, this grants satellites, antenna-unlen, and any other native satellite network users that may exist full remote access to the technology.
THESUN would like to propose a formal alliance between the Empire of Eternal Day, and Shaman Kingdoms and Adventurer Kingdom and Kingdom of Flame and Kingdom and Kingdom of Night and Wanderer Kingdom, united in wiping out the Antennae-Unlen* before they poison our books and messages with Moon-LED graffiti.

*Through removal of their antennae as suggested by the Wanderer-King.

- In GodChat
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 03:16:05 am by Demonic Spoon »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2023, 12:58:01 am »

THESUN would like to propose a formal alliance between the Empire of Eternal Day, and Shaman Kingdoms and Adventurer Kingdom and Kingdom of Flame and Kingdom and Kingdom of Night and Wanderer Kingdom, united in wiping out the Antennae-Unlen before they poison our books and messages with Moon-LED graffiti.
Wow, racist.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2023, 01:00:25 am »

THESUN would like to propose a formal alliance between the Empire of Eternal Day, and Shaman Kingdoms and Adventurer Kingdom and Kingdom of Flame and Kingdom and Kingdom of Night and Wanderer Kingdom, united in wiping out the Antennae-Unlen before they poison our books and messages with Moon-LED graffiti.
Wow, racist.
THESUN retorts that [ACTION].[WILL].[EON]'s first commandment to the Antennae-Unlen was to stop all non-Antennaens from reproducing.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:03:38 am by Demonic Spoon »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2023, 01:03:53 am »

Wow, racist.
THESUN would like to retort that [ACTION].[WILL].[EON]'s first commandment to the Antennae-Unlen was to stop all non-Antennaens from reproducing.

“Encouraging chastity isn’t exactly genocide”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 24, 2023, 01:05:53 am »

"What, you mean kill them? I'd rather just rip that extra equipment out of their heads. Little busy now, though."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 24, 2023, 01:08:18 am »

"What, you mean kill them? I'd rather just rip that extra equipment out of their heads. Little busy now, though."
THESUN says that this is a wise and acceptable alternative, and agrees that it would be preferable to mass death, and proposes that the surgical removal of the antennae be carried out on a systemic scale.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2023, 01:13:19 am »

At the same time the Shaman Kings found a way to manipulate the spores of the Scaple, and in a great ritual gone wrong, the Scaple mycellium network known as the Mycus became corrupted by the evils of thought and the power of the shamans. As a dire consequence, the central lands of the Scaple withered into a strange rot that didn't belong to the cycle of Decay, its sure spread threatening to destroy the tropical Scaple.

Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread enters the minds of the various rulers and notables of the Scaplese societies and briefly says the following. "We the Storm and the Life and the Death and the Rebirth and the Earth and the Cycle enter you. We are above you and we have granted you elysium for this is the nature of the Threads that entwine above and below. We intone this; We see this error of corruption, this rot. We do not act. We shall not act. By your dances and hullabaloos was this matter caused, not by the Threads. Provenance will come not from without, but within. That is the Cycle that Embraces. Despair or celebrate it as you wish, but compute a solution or relinquish your mass to the child your host has entwined."

The Atmosphere then turned to more important matters.

Major Intervention: Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread casts the Greater Spell of Realm That Burns over the Vast Dust. With booming will and stunning bounty, it is decreed that Esulomwill become a land of tropical climate. It shall be - and was henceforth - a land of heat and moisture, but also magical fecundity within its soil that renews itself with chemicals yearly. As a consequence of these new conditions, rot festers much more quickly, taking both the dead and unmaintained constructions into Life's beautiful cycle of decay and rebirth. Great fungal jungles will grow from Esulom, and so too shall the bounty of the mush be available to all who venture here. Elementals that consume the magical energies of the Greater Spell of Realm That Jungled become mush-aligned and fungal in form. The fauna and flora that will emerge from the Spell are inclined to cause flame or otherwise combust. Great fungal trees are riddled with oils and spiny slime hawks oft carry bushes of burning cordyceps to smoke out herds of chantarelles. Indeed, many spores require fire to germinate. These fires serve to rejuvenate the soil with new life, as well as constantly change the ecosystems of the Vast Dust. The fires are frequent but rarely such that the whole region is afire at the same time; Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread's rainy spores fall often, breaking up or dousing jungle fires. Fires within the Vast Dust harm all beings, regardless of whether or not they are organic, mechanical, incorporeal or non-existent. This of course, extends to microbial life and non-life.

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2023, 01:21:37 am »

"Cease this. The dust here is found to be sacred."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2023, 01:32:31 am »

"...We have been here for countable cycles - not yet even an eon - and you already succumb to referring to specks of [PRISON] to be sacral? We are unlimited people imprisoned linearwise because of a predator's immorality. Have you gone native, my feast, my love and my sib?"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:34:16 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2023, 01:37:04 am »

"I'm flesh and blood. You won't pester my people with your rot and fires, we have plenty problems already. Desist or I will render your vessel sterile."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2023, 01:41:08 am »

Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread felt pity for the lunatic and anger at what the Warden had done to goodly beings of right-minded manner. This reality was...maddening.

"We cannot relinquish from a path already treaded, but your viewpoints will be assimilated and considered in future space."

You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 24, 2023, 01:48:47 am »

"Yes, you can. Let me show you."

The wanderer's hand finds the knife at their belt. They close their eyes, feeling the cool breeze wash over, all around. Threading out, and out, and out. At the bottom of a vast ocean of it. And there, the point at which the winds intersect, nowhere and everywhere, all waiting for ties to be severed and scattered to the winds.

Major Intervention: Slay the Atmosphere-Vessel, leaving its corpse quite dead and dry, yet light and airy suitable for flying in. The lack of life suffused in the air will prevent the further spread of unhealthy rot.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:54:49 am by Egan_BW »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 24, 2023, 01:56:33 am »

"Claw Lecture? Very well; perhaps you shall be a tutor, perhaps not. The Threads shall be and can be; mass is trite in this limited fashion.

Plunge yourself within us....or perhaps, we shall enter you."
The Atmosphere readies itself into a  seven-baghaturs-waking stance and duels the deluded being attacking it.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 01:58:13 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 27