Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: God-Kings! -Turn 12-  (Read 13574 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! -Turn 1- (12/???)
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2023, 03:49:21 pm »

Not happening. You think I'm going to sacrifice my signal/noise ratio just so you can advance your gameplan? This newsgroup is dedicated to providing only mortal-user-created content.
I was suggesting you could publish TO the satellite network, but okay, if that's how you're going to play it, I can get mortals to post propaganda there.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! (12/???)
« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2023, 03:50:33 pm »

But why.  :'(

"This land is the land of Homes, the more homes the merrier. So long as you stay in your home you will be protected as anyone else while in these lands, such is my blessing."

He points (well he has someone point for him) toward the barbarian invaders seeking the Sun.

"There are many faithless seeking to make their homes here. Violently, I may add. If you recruit from among them and stop their invasion you will step on neither of our toes and provide us a service. That is a compromise we can all be happy with, yes?"
THESUN (metaphorically) blesses the wise Neetocris to never trip over things in the dark.

THESUN asks the blessed faithful to first focus on enlightening those who come from the dark into Eternal Day, and thus have already proven themselves to be seekers of THESUN, about the glories of THESUN to come, when the great dark shall be banished and THESUN shall once more return to the skies, as prophesied in the books.

Following the example of the wise and benevolent Neetocris, THESUN spends time indoors, safe from hyperaggressive God-Kings that might try to kill THESUN thanks to Neetocris's Major Blessing.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 03:53:30 pm by Demonic Spoon »

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:incessant muttering]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2023, 03:53:45 pm »

I was suggesting you could publish TO the satellite network, but okay, if that's how you're going to play it, I can get mortals to post propaganda there.
And my blessed nerds will love to swing their holy banhammers in defense of the integrity of 'news.global.*'.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Richard Stallman's Kind Communication Guidelines

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2023, 03:56:52 pm »

Spoiler: news.global.* (click to show/hide)

Minor Intervention: Force the network into every major settlement, pushing through the rock and soil to put a terminal in the town square.

Minor Blessing: Give the best and brightest the knowledge of how to address paper messages to other specific terminals.
Hello yes, I am THESUN. Do you deliver books. Thank you.

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2023, 04:21:57 pm »

Spoiler: news.global.* (click to show/hide)

Minor Intervention: Force the network into every major settlement, pushing through the rock and soil to put a terminal in the town square.

Minor Blessing: Give the best and brightest the knowledge of how to address paper messages to other specific terminals.

“Yes, another spreader of knowledge! Perhaps we can work together to provide wisdom to the people!”
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 06:07:01 pm by Megam0nkey »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2023, 04:47:59 pm »

Quote from: GodChat
SicSemper: You kinda exploded, I don’t think there’s anything I can do to help with that
SicSemper: Maybe try brightening things to a lesser degree next time?
SicSemper: Except, well
SicSemper: Sun’s gone, so.
SicSemper: Not sure that helps either
Quote from: godchat
imaWanderer: why are you communicating exclusively through homestuck references
imaWanderer: Thats so last eon.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2023, 05:01:40 pm »

"Behold, my people, my children, the night has come. For the one who cast light upon us in their folly overspent, and, not thinking of their future or ours, exploded violently. Truly, observe the foolishness of one who would hang over you and rule! And the foolishness of relying on such a high person, who the whole world relies on. But my children, dear children of Dasala, do not despair. For light is not only passed down from above, it is given and accepted between friends and neighbors. As my cousin the star-cloaked has given those among you the light of Words, do not spurn their followers, and give light of your own, so that when you need light, you may accept it."

Major Intervention: Taki the dustqueen travels between the scattered families of Dasala on bright wings and for each, she builds for them a great sailing Familybarge, a flying shelter from the wind and dust and darkness lit with paper lanterns each filled with bright words of fire and warmth and comfort, and at the center of each barge is one great poem of fire and heat which rises the sails and keeps the barge afloat, free to journey the great Dust Sky.

Minor (re)Blessing: And blessed are the lightbringers, for those who hold in their hearts the desire to give light to others shall weave bright and wonderful Words of light to share among their neighbors, to banish the dark and despair of all people of Dasala.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2023, 06:25:12 pm »

Does using a Major Intervention to make three minor interventions still cause you to explode?
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2023, 06:29:06 pm »

Does using a Major Intervention to make three minor interventions still cause you to explode?
I may have said yes prior, and I have changed my mind.

Using a Major Intervention to make 3 Minor Interventions will not make you explode.

Note: I reserved myself the right to change my mind at a later turn.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2023, 06:58:28 pm »

imaWanderer: why are you communicating exclusively through homestuck references
imaWanderer: Thats so last eon.
SicSemper: What?
SicSemper: The fuck is homestuck?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2023, 07:01:41 pm »

SicSemper: What?
SicSemper: The fuck is homestuck?
imaWanderer: Really? Don't you remember when we were unbound by these laws and limits and swam among the vast infinity?
imaWanderer: It was one of the things there.
imaWanderer: Or an infinite number of those things, really. A few of them were kinda strange, too.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2023, 07:47:36 pm »

“Worship translates to power, it seems, so worshippers are the most valuable commodity in this reality.”

Omnipotence shall float fastly towards to the lands of Gempria to escape the threat of the Interlopers as well as to find more followers in the shape of the pure awe of a floating pyramid in these lands

Minor Intervention: Create a giant plasma energy shield that surrounds the pyramid in the shape of a sphere in the color of red, the raw energy is so powerful that nothing should be able to penetrate it.

Minor Blessing: Bless a Group of Sandfolk that reside in Gempria so that they can build shrines and pyramid-shaped buildings for Omnipotence

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2023, 08:47:46 pm »

Might go insane irl soon

Spoiler: Gratis (click to show/hide)

Empire and history unearthed, It will not fall under Gratis' watch.

Major Blessing: The Unearthed empire

Law and order reign, with it the empire cannot fall

(idk if im even doing good writing anyways, i just want to make some poetic statements i am slowly going insane)

Minor Intervention: Creation of a few golems of stone, they will spread out and help the inhabitants of the empire

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2023, 09:10:25 pm »

Minor Interaction: Uplift a minor interaction’s worth of Spirit Beasts of fallen heroes to be Grand Spirit Beasts, more powerful and more difficult to control than their precursors. They will be capable of choosing a mortal host to lend their power to, acting as their Spirit Beast until they decide to leave.

Minor Interaction: create a garden filled with different biomes in the Palace, allowing it to collect an example of all the plant life created by the other gods in a single location, regardless of origin. This way I may enjoy all the plants may offer without leaving my home.

Minor Interaction: create a zoo filled with different cages in the Palace, allowing all animal life created by the other gods to have a sample nearby for my enjoyment. It will be much easier to have them parade in front of me than the plants, which I am sure the help will appreciate.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2023, 10:03:27 pm »

Major Intervention: Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread casts the Greater Spell of Realm That Jungled over the lands of Esulom. With booming will and stunning bounty, it is decreed that Esulomwill become a land of tropical climate. It shall be - and was henceforth - a land of heat and moisture, but also magical fecundity within its soil that renews itself with chemicals yearly. Also, magic. The conditions are such, that they are perfect conditions for Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread's rain-spore to take thread, growing into a wonderous ecosystem across the land. As a consequence of these new conditions, rot festers much more quickly, taking both the dead and unmaintained constructions into Life's beautiful cycle of decay and rebirth. Great fungal jungles will grow from Esulom, and so too shall the bounty of the mush be available to all who venture here. Elementals that consume the magical energies of the Greater Spell of Realm That Jungled become mush-aligned and fungal in form.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 10:16:47 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27