Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27

Author Topic: God-Kings! -Turn 12-  (Read 13551 times)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! (10/???)
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2023, 01:30:37 pm »

PLAYER STATUS

Spoiler: Taki (Egan_BW) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tim (TricMagic) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Revolution (Glass) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kesem (Megam0nkey) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neetocris (Stirk) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rut-Var (chubby2man) (click to show/hide)

Player status updated.

Minor Blessing: Bless the five best THESUN worshippers
Minor Curse: Curse the five people who most disrespect THESUN.
Remember that you only have 2 Blessing/Curse slots!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2023, 01:37:02 pm »

The Night-Unlen are pale skinned humanoids with long limbs containing three joints each, giving them great reach. They sometimes have difficulty feeding or cleaning themselves due to their very long limbs and thus have established a complex culture of close family and friends who assist each other with tasks other people consider basic.

"I, Neetocris, declare myself to be the God-king of houses and homes. Your walls will be your sanctuary, your paradise, your palace! Rejoice in the time you spend in the greatest place in the world, your own home!"

Naturally this culture extends to fealty, with those of lower status helping those of higher status as a sign of respect expecting nothing in return. At the top of the kingdom, Neetocris needs not move a single muscle as servants wait on him hand and foot, taking care of every trivial task for the God-king. Even with the coming of the eternal sun his skin remains unblemished by its mark, safe in his palace.

Major Blessing: Bless all Homes in the Gempria region.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2023, 01:49:34 pm »

Quote from: Fire-Unlen
Fire-Unlen: Tan versions of the Night-Unlen with two joints in their shorter arms, on account of being more average than the Night-Unlen. They can perform tasks alone, but still prefer to live in groups and aid each other, much like their Night-counterparts. No one knows which came first, the Night or the Fire.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2023, 02:16:14 pm »

Revolution peers around the ruins they were stuck in. Well, ‘stuck’. If they wanted to, they could get out of the rock and go exploring, but that would not only lose all sense of drama, but would also look downright silly, and that simply wouldn’t do.
Regardless, they digress. The local ruins, yes. They were fascinating, really; you could see six different styles of architecture and brick as you looked up the nearby wall, and there were a good seven more visible in other buildings around the area. Really, it spoke to a long history here; Revolution wondered what this world had been used for prior to being repurposed as a prison.

...probably disaster testing, if they were going to be honest with themselves. Really, you’d think that gods would be able to test that without actually directly endangering mortals - just make a mock-up city or something in an empty world, or use automata - but nooo, they needed the authenticity, the panic, the go fuck themselves that lot of psychos. We have video games for that.

Ahem.
Anyways.

So yes, the ruins. The barely-populated ruins, which still means more-populated-than-nothing ruins. There were people here, and by the Fundament one of them was going to be Revolution’s champion. It simply wouldn’t be suitable to be a sword without a wielder.

Minor Intervention: So long as this rock contains Revolution, it shall emit a bright beacon of light into the sky so that people can find it. This will also cause the local buildings to bear spectral projections of what they would have looked like when they were complete - all of the various times they were complete.
Major Blessing: Scaple and all those who reside within it shall be blessed. Because why not, really.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2023, 02:23:45 pm »

The Wanderers of Dasala are lightly-fuzzy tall marsupials. As they grew in size and height to better hunt for prey in prairies which existed long ago, evolution stripped them of the ability to glide. Yet they still desire the feeling of sailing the winds.

Foreseeing difficult times of Darkness and Relief, Taki the Dust God-Queen skims over the dusts of Dasala, planting all throughout the kingdom seeds of Darkapple Trees which shall lie dormant in the dust until the night of eternal darkness comes, when they shall sprout and grow under the nurturing darkness of space.

Blessed are the cheesemakers.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2023, 02:27:30 pm »

I AM THE TOWER.

THE PILLAR OF EARTH THAT SCRAPES THE SKY.

THE MOUNTAINS AND HILLS BOW AND WORSHIP ME. 

I AM THE SHELTER AND THE PROVIDER.

THE BONES ARE OLD AND THE MILK FLOWS

Rut-Var Majorly Blesses those who live on or under the Mountain, granting them health, and success in raising their herds and crops.

Minor Curse on those who curse against the Mountain. May they wither.

Minor Intervention: Form tunnels from under the Rut-Var mountain to the surrounding mountains, allowing the blessed Sratii to “trade” (okay probably raid) the surrounding land.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 03:34:43 pm by chubby2man »
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2023, 03:15:42 pm »

Room for one more?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Major Intervention: Create a large variety of venomous snakes
she/her

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2023, 07:13:42 pm »

“I am manifestation of power, maybe in a previous timeline or reality I was an ascended mortal who gained too much deity-power for their own good or now I was just the universe’s concept of power made manifest. Either way, my goals are power and order. Everything needs structure to exist, and the power for these structures to be in place”

Major Intervention: Create magical “mortals” known as Sandfolk to dwell in the Esulom of the Forsaken Land, elemental-like beings made entirely of sand that form the shape of a humanoid. While they have average-intelligence and capable of limited free-will they mostly act like benign forces of nature, their form of reproduction is that of mitosis and after enough magical energy is harvested into their limestone core they split into two entities, with the Sandfolk being capable of physical interaction by being able to harden their hands and legs to sandstone for shorts period of time through magical expenditure. Each of the Sandies having a core that where the heart would be, a spherical orb made of magical limestone that can take in and expend magical energy and if destroyed they are gone. Their mentality is that of almost servitude, they can only process information if it’s to serve the concept of order otherwise they act like simple constructs.

Minor Blessing: Bless the most Sandfolk as much as possible with this blessing.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2023, 07:21:37 pm »

Major Intervention: The non-aligned Unlen of the Scaple all sprout antennae which connect their brains or brain-equivalents to the satellite network, from which they will download propaganda encouraging the worship of [ACTION].[WILL].[EON].
Bless self.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2023, 07:22:48 pm »

"Laws are what got us here, and are literally what binds us. Are you sure you don't want to give chaos a shot?"

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2023, 07:28:55 pm »

Major Intervention: The non-aligned Unlen of the Scaple all sprout antennae which connect their brains or brain-equivalents to the satellite network, from which they will download propaganda encouraging the worship of [ACTION].[WILL].[EON].
Bless self.
From the fires of the Blood, Tim Curses thee.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2023, 07:42:46 pm »

((Forgot that I have an innate 1 Awe due to being a World))

Major Intervention: Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread casts the Greater Spell of Realm That Jungled over the lands of Scaple. With booming will and stunning bounty, it is decreed that Scaple will become a land of tropical climate. It shall be - and was henceforth - a land of heat and moisture, but also magical fecundity within its soil that renews itself with chemicals yearly. The conditions are such, that they are perfect conditions for Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread's rain-spore to take thread, growing into a wonderous ecosystem across the land. As a consequence of these new conditions, rot festers much more quickly, taking both the dead and unmaintained constructions into Life's beautiful cycle of decay and rebirth. Great fungal jungles will grow from Scaple, and so too shall the bounty of the mush be available to all who venture here.

Minor Blessing: Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread blesses the shamans of Scaple's native sapients, guiding them in the manners of Decay, Storm and Rebirth.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2023, 07:48:28 pm »

The long-forgotten Ruby Judge, now the vessel of Gratis begins to stir...

Major Intervention: A massive earthquake centered on Gratis begins, with countless works of the Sratii unearthed. The peaks of their height, shown once more.

Spoiler: Gratis (click to show/hide)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2023, 09:05:40 pm »

Minor Intervention: Send a herald to show the Sand People a portrait of my awesome physique, converting them to my servants. It is always useful to have a servile sand person around, probably.

"Laws are what got us here, and are literally what binds us. Are you sure you don't want to give chaos a shot?"

“What could possible by more chaotic then the law?”
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2023, 09:24:47 pm »

Quote from: GodChat
SicSemper: Hey, Nightlight, could you please not? Or maybe do that somewhere else? I’m trying to make a thing happen here, and I don’t think it’s gonna mesh well with your whole antennae thingy
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27