Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27

Author Topic: God-Kings! -Turn 12-  (Read 13634 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! -Turn 3- (14/???)
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2023, 07:36:58 am »

The SUN Phoenix of Renewing Flame casts one more blessings. To the mixed descendent Royal of Fire and Shade are they blessed to unite the country. "Learn under the Sun, Fire, and Shade. And together build a home for the voices of all. Recontract the Great Spirit Beasts, become well read, and earned in house and home. For Gempria is our Home, one for all who follow it's customs."
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 07:39:45 am by TricMagic »

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:incessant muttering]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2023, 07:49:09 am »

Action: Rescind my terminal's in the lands of Neetocris and Tim. If they choose to disrupt my network, then they will receive no news.

I care nothing for their hierarchies, least of all with gods as their figureheads. The societies you've built are going to topple eventually, after you're finished eroding the bases of your pyramids with your ways. Perhaps the knowledge seekers of the dust will value these terminals better.

Action: Rescind the minor blessing on any of the people of Gempria, taking from them the knowledge of utilizing the network, and give it to the people of the desert. Additionally, any information disseminated by them is exempt from the inflammatory editing caused by my minor interventions.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Richard Stallman's Kind Communication Guidelines

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 25, 2023, 08:19:16 am »

Hello yes, I THESUN, am cursing your terminals. Slow decline is preferrable to instant deletion, so whatever.

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:incessant muttering]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 25, 2023, 10:11:37 am »

I know, that's why I'm removing the terminating ends from Gempria. =)
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Richard Stallman's Kind Communication Guidelines

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2023, 10:16:19 am »

Quote from: Godchat
Do you have an intervention permit?
Cause it appears you already spent it. Denied by THESUN, Shade?, and Fire.
Not really, but we have a limit on our actions, 1 per cycle of Time?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 10:17:55 am by TricMagic »

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 25, 2023, 10:54:34 am »

THE STORM WINDS BLOW, BUT THE MOUNTAIN STANDS. MY LAW IS NOT SO EASILY BROKEN.

Remove Major blessing on mortals in the mountain. Replace with minor curse on those who rebel against the empire. MAY THEY WITHER AND FADE.

Minor Intervention: Create a wonderous metal, Ruvarium. Responds to will (and electrical impulses?) by changing its weight from heavy to light and vice versa. Small veins of it can be found underneath the mountain, mined by the Sratii. Rut-Var has a small amount, used to equip the Empire’s greatest champions. Very rare material.

Some of the metal is gifted to GRATIS , fellow god-king under the mountain.

Legion in Exile
Rut Var assembled a legion of criminals and reformed rebels, with an upper echelon of eager warriors with few prospects. She strips them of their citizens and calls them a legion in exile. They may return to wealth and power should they return with the tower of blasphemy broken, and toss in the stones of blasphemy into the Altar Pit.

I SHALL CONSUME BLASPHEMY AND LIES OF THE WORLD. I SHALL TURN LIES TO TRUTH.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 25, 2023, 11:16:31 am »

Minor Interaction: Connect the news.global tubes to the Rut-Var sacrificial pit, so that a minor interaction's worth of news is sacrificed to the mountain god rather than ending up in its intended location.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 25, 2023, 11:56:09 am »

Minor Intervention: Create a wonderous metal, Ruvarium. Responds to will (and electrical impulses?) by changing its weight from heavy to light and vice versa. Small veins of it can be found underneath the mountain, mined by the Sratii. Rut-Var has a small amount, used to equip the Empire’s greatest champions. Very rare material.

Some of the metal is gifted to GRATIS , fellow god-king under the mountain.

Gratis sends its thanks and will use it well.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2023, 06:06:57 pm »

SSWEBCT reincarnates as Scaple itself.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 08:09:30 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 26, 2023, 02:59:41 am »

Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread stretches, their surface shaking and their deeps quivering. All of Scaple would feel their awakening and resurrection, and in the minds of all of its inhabitants, they thought-spoke.

Hear me oh children of Scaple who were taken from your father's teat, witness my resurrection and fulfilment of the threaded doctrine! The Storm That Which is Life and Which is Death Which is Being Which is TRUTH is amongst you once more. I return from within the soil, and the sand, and the loam, and the stone, and the metal and the bone. I am Scaple awakened. I am Storm Shuddering, Earth That Which Was And Will Be, The Threads of Chitin and the Mycus returned.

Know it thus that Death, Of Divine and Mortal, is merely the fulfilment of the Cycle. Your tears that you did weep for your mother's rupture are wasted, for in Death we become Sustenance, and from that we become Life. My death, though pained, is natural. There is no need for concern for my sake, for the Cycle offers no mercy, no favourite nor wroth; it is as it appears to be. Aloof and levelling, of child and god alike. Witness my example and take heart in the endless parade of reincarnation!

Even in this form, I am in jubilation. Though my flesh is sundered, oozing and scabbed and dried, I sing profoundly the rhymes of mirth; the Cycle is come and will come again. This is the Way and Manner I impart; take my example as evidence of my Truth and wear it knowingly, for we all are part of the same network, the same woven threads that meander through Life!

But think not that I have not seen the terrors imparted by the world upon you. Know this thus; I bear no ill-will to that which ended me, for her's was the spear-tip of learning. The lesson taught was such; "the general that fights with only their spear, will suffer defeat". Fear not the devil - for she will return once more - nor her kin or children; all are adherents of the Cycle.

Still, I must grant benevolence, for in my passing, your suffering has been immense. I impart upon you the great boon, the spears of your own destiny - TRUTH.

From your hosts I shall grant the manners of the divine, of Life and Death and the Cycle's manner. Behold these arhats, these paladins, these druids and these magi; they bear my mark and shall birth Scaple - and the world - anew.

Minor Intervention: to handful of preternatural sapient individuals living within Scaple (be they tree, unlen, slime mold or fallen satellite), grant the magics of life and death. These individuals will have the powers of conjuring life and death using powers derived from their connection with Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread. Each individual is requested to make a life-binding oath to embrace the ways of nature that is released upon death. That is, its preservation, its natural death, and its expansion. They shall fan the flames of fires so that new growths can emerge, but also aid in ending predicaments of environments suffering from contamination and unnatural decay. Civilisation is overall tolerated, but not at the cost of the environment as a whole. The magicks they know can be taught to apprentices through lecturing, meditation and the alignment of the apprentice's outlook towards a SSWEBCTian way of life. They are of course, required to swear the same oath as their teachers. Even shy non-talkative ferns can impart this knowledge through the powers of growing mouths or utilising distinct pheromones. These individuals that posess the magicks of life and death are known as baghaturs by SSWEBCT, but others may call them other names, perhaps druids or paladins. Maybe wizards; such titles are unimportant in SSWEBCT's mind.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 03:03:13 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2023, 12:30:19 pm »

TURN 4:

GOD-KINGS ACTION REPORT

THESUN (1/4/4)
m: THESUN Phoenix of Renewing Flame teaches the apothecaries of the Empire of Eternal Day and Kingdom of Fire how to cure sun-blindness, and blindness in general, by applying a poultice of specially prepared snake venoms to the eyes. I.e. through medical analogy tainting their eyes with venomous lies so that they can once more see the false world.
b3: THESUN Phoenix of Renewing Flame burns out the eyes of the five most senior military commanders of the Empire of Eternal Day, replacing them with orbs of molten gold, that can see better than ever, and allows them to know the location of all malicious foreign invaders within the borders of the Empire of Eternal Day, or a successor-state that might emerge, hopefully helping to combat the threat of Sratii raiders.
b4: THESUN Phoenix of Renewing Flame implants veins of glowing fire into the hands of the bookbinders and print pressers, giving them great dexterity and immunity to arthritis. Due to their great skill, books they compile that praises THESUN become more convincing to readers.
c1: THESUN curses the mailpipe terminals in Gempria which can now only send out messages and items, not receive them, and transmute anything they send into vaporizing beams of light and heat that come out the other end somewhere outside Gempria.

Ferina (1/1/2)
m: Ferina guides a few of the venomous snakes into the vast dust
b: Ferina blesses a couple of songbirds.

Tim (1/4/4)
m: Tim gives the resting Grand Spirit Beasts their Divine Spirit Beast energy so they may once more be called upon.
b1: Tim blesses the Grand Spirit Beasts.
b2: Tim blesses the mixed descendent Royal of Fire and Shade to unite the country.

The Astral Kingmaker, Crown of Arcane Wisdom (0/3/2)
m: The Astral Kingmaker, Crown of Arcane Wisdom propagates The Way of the Shifting Sandstorm amongst the Sandking and his leadership.
b4: The Astral Kingmaker blesses the lineage of the Sandking, may their line be fruitful and powerful for as long as they hold true to Esulom.
b1: The Astral Kingmaker blesses the desert of Esulom, may the sands forever shift upon it's surface.

Omnipotence (1/0/4)
m1: Omnipotence creates the Electricity Orb, a giant magical orb made out of steel inserted into its own Pyramid Vessel.
m2: Omnipotence creates the Sandstone Fort in Esulom, an pyramid-shaped fort of sandstone that sits on the border between Esulom and the Vast-Dust.
m3: Omnipotence creates the Lasercats across the Sandstone Citadel, magical elemental-like mortals that take the shape of a cat made out of pure red plasma-like energy with glowing sandstone orbs for eyes that contain their energy cores, they are capable of shooting destructive lasers out of their energy cores as well as their only form of reproduction is through magical-mitosis.
b1: Omnipotence blesses the Council of Sand, the oligarchy of the oldest Sandfolks who control the Kingdom of Lasers. He instructs them to leave Gempria for Esulom.
misc: Omnipotence gives the Laser Cannon and Energy Shield Generator to the Lasercats that live within the Sandstone Fort.

news.global* (1/3/1)
m: news.global* removes the terminals from the lands of Neetocris and Tim.
b3: news.global* blesses one of the users of the terminal becomes insane, and starts to investigate the source of the pipes. He retreats into his chambers, vowing not to come out until he can be one with the information network.

Neetocris (3/1/0)
m: Neetocris connects the news.global tubes to the Rut-Var sacrificial pit, so that a some news may be lost and sacrificed to the altar.

Taki (1/0/4)
V: Taki is reincarnated as a Wanderer captive to be sacrificed by the Gavrasratii.
m: Taki declares revolution time, leaving it to the educated guess of fate.

Revolution (1/4/0)
misc: Revolution asks Queen Vetriel to gather adventurers to destroy the Pillar of Blasphemy.
m: Revolution creates a sizable amount of equipment for the future group, suitable for a long journey and whatever complications they may encounter along the way.
b2: Revolution blesses Queen Vetriel with wisdom and insight into the skills of others.

[ACTION].[WILL].[EON] (3/0/2)
m: [ACTION].[WILL].[EON] extends its transmitting antenna to precisely beam large amounts of data from space into the cores of a handful of Sandfolks, causing them to reproduce rapidly into a new bloodline of Sandfolks which absorb information instead of magic: the Sand-Things.

Gratis (2/1/2)
m: Gratis creates a big war golem that accompany a legion of criminals to smash the Pillar of Blasphemy and its monstrous guardian.
c: Gratis attempts to curse the monster guarding the pillar... but fails due to the influence of the pillar.

Kesem (1/2/2)
m: Kesem dreams of floating islands, and sets to work, creating a seed of the Startouched Bounty from sky-elements from which may hopefully sprout floating islands. 
misc: Kesem gives a name to the city around the Librarian Tower: the Philosipher city of Dressalia, where live Philosiphers. Kesem calls for them to recruit Wanderers across the world.
b: Kesem blesses the Vast Dust, so long as it does not harms the future floating islands.
misc: Kesem tells my people my plan, and hope to me that they follow it.

Rut-Var (3/1/1)
misc: Rut-Var removes the Major blessing on mortals in the mountain.
c: Rut-Var those who would rebel against Her empire with withering and fading.
m: Rut-Var creates a wondrous metal able to alter its weight according to the will of its user,
. Rut-Var then seeds small veins in underneath the mountain. Unfortunately spent, Rut-Var cannot conjure the power to then work the metal.
misc: Rut Var the legion in exile, who may return only when the Pillar of Blasphemy be broken.

Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread (1/1/3)
V: Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread reforms and inhabits the Scaple (3/0/3).
m: Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread grants the magics of life and death to a handful of preternatural sapient individuals living within Scaple, swearing them to an oath to Itself.

Envoy of the Interlopers (0/3/1)
The Envoy after Omnipotence is harmed and unable to act, losing 1 Might.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 12:20:26 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2023, 12:30:47 pm »

WORLD TURN 4: WAR IS A MIGRATORY BIRD CAW CAW

Under the threat of the Janitor, the wise God-Kings decided not to resolve conflict in Gempria, opting simply to export it to neighbouring regions...

The Quest Against Blasphemy

From Gavrasratii to Scaple, brave or coerced mortals were gathered to take down the vile Pillar of Blasphemy cast down by the ever annoying Interlopers. Mountainside, Rut-Var the Mother-Emperor and Gratis the God-King sent the Legion In Exile and the Criminal Legion, the latter led by the War Golem. Scapleside, Revolution the God-King personally equiped the Adventurers chosen by the ever-wise Queen Vetriel of Scaple.

The march across the ever raging Vast Dust was fierce and treacherous for the Adventurers, for when they most needed it the gifts of Revolution crumbled into Dust under the influence of the Pillar of Blasphemy. Without these gifts they wandered never to reach their goal, returning to Scaple before the Vast Dust would take them.

On the other hand, the Legions of Gavrasratii used the ancestral tunnels carved by Her Majesty to bypass many of the trials of the Dust, thus reaching the location of the Pillar and its Guardian with their forces mostly intact save the War Golem who crumbled under the blasphemous might of the Pillar. The brave legions engaged the Monster of Salt and Silver, whose gaze could reduce Sratii to salt and whose claws would render even the greatest armours of Gavrasratii. Yet unfaltering, they pressed on and fell the monster. Its guardian defeated, the Pillar now stood powerless before the picks and horns of the Sratii.

As if to reward them, the Blasphemy turned into a Blessing imbuing the Legions.

The Legions of Gavrasratii have destroyed the Pillar of Blasphemy and slain its Monster, and have been blessed with a Major Blessing (Law 3).

Esulom, of Sand and Lasers

Following the words of the Council of Sand, the Sandfolks of the Kingdom of Lasers [color="red"]left[/color] the Land of Eternal Day to return to the homeland they had forsaken. But back in Esulom, those who had remained had since formed a new Kingdom, under a new King. At first the two Kingdoms had cordial relationships, and organized a diplomatic meeting in the Sandstone Fort guarded by Lasercats. It is then unclear what happened, and if the diplomatic disaster that ensued was a planned infamy or a cat-induced misunderstanding. What is agreed by both sides is that a Lasercat shot the Sandking with the Laser Cannon, gravely wounding him and triggering the War of Sand and Lasers. The Laser Cannon and the Plasma Shields were lost in the general confusion that ensued.

Technologically outmatched by the Kingdom of Lasers, the Sandfolks of the Sand Kingdom adopted the Way of the Shifting Sandstorm to defend their ancestral lands from the returners. Although fierce and unyielding they were, the Sandborn could not eternally hold out against the Laserbearers, and were pushed back to the deepest fringes of Esulom. The fighting went on for longer than anyone can remember, and the two Kingdoms, exhausted and battered, signed an uneasy ceasefire. The Sandborn had lost their first King, and the Laserbearers had lost all Lasercats.

Now a new Sandking has been chosen among the blessed lineage of the first Sandking, and the Council of Sand is as strong as ever. Will the war resume and rage on, or end once for all?

And while the Sandfolks warred, a new race arose from the intervention of the God-King [ACTION].[WILL].[EON]. Called the Sandthings, they feed on information rather than magic. They have taken the roles of investigators and war reporters to feed their families with fresh information, and are renowned for being a great source of information.

Gavrasratii, Blood and Revolution

While the chosen Legions quested, a Wanderer slave-sacrifice of an ancient bloodline became the Blood Vessel of Taki the God-Queen. She declared REVOLUTION, breaking her chains and freeing slaves. She gathered allies and faithful, their rebel slave armies rising against the law of Rut-Var the Mother-Emperor. When it seemed the revolution could even reach the Obsidian Throne, the curse the Mother-Emperor had cast upon the rebel leaders acted, instantly striking them down as they withered. Without their leaders, the rebels stormed the capital, not realising the Blessed Legions Who Fought Blasphemy had returned. Trapped inside the capital of the Empire, the rebels were cut down and captured, to be led to the altar were a great sacrifice was done by the high commander of the returned Legion in Exile.

However this great sacrifice roused the ancient vessel of Rut-Var, the Mountain Rut-Var itself. Its belly overflowing with the blood of sacrifices, the ancient mountain trembled and cracked, releasing a plume of molten blood which ravaged and sealed the altar as well as the Rutvarium mines. With all these events, the Empire was unable to conduct raids upon the other regions.

As for Taki the God-Queen, she could not be captured and her whereabouts remain unknown.

Gempria: the Blind Empire, and the Kingdom of Two Seasons

With the warnings of the Janitor, the Sandfolks of Laser left. Now that a state of peace had returned to Gempria, the three countries of entered an era of unprecedented decadence. To preface, a few... underlying issues were already affecting the three kingdoms: increasingly rampant sun-blindness, the collapse of the terminal network, and the mass deaths of apothecaries to snake bites to name a few. Although minor and seemingly unrelated, these small issues together played an important role in the collapse of the three nations.

In the Kingdom of Fire Season, the newfound union of Fire and Sun and its new cult of the Phoenix had caused a stellar increase in sun-blindness, turning many Fire-Unlen quite useless. The same happened in the Empire of Eternal Day, save for five individuals: the Five Molten Generals who through their blessing were immune to sun-blindness. Without an enemy to fight as the Sratii were busy with internal affairs, they staged a coup against the blind Sun-Emperor, who didn't see it coming as his last apothecary had died on a snake seminary in Scaple. Corruption and nepotism became then even more deeply rooted in the Empire, leading it to its sure ruin.

Meanwhile in the Kingdom of Night-Season, Shade-Unlen enjoyed the comfort of their houses as usual oblivious to all that was happening outside, and save for the ever magnificent palace of Neetocris, the rest of the Kingdom fell into disrepair, causing a vicious cycle where the degrading exterior caused people to seek even more the comfort of their blessed homes.

Awakening from their slumber thanks to the divine energy of Tim, the Great Spirit Beasts of legends walked the land once more. When they saw the once industrious and beautiful people of Gempria blind, lazy, or both, they were so horrified they decided to intervene. Dethroning the Fire-King and politely asking Neetocris if they could handle matters of the state, the Great Spirit Beasts united the two kingdoms into the Kingdom of Two Seasons which flourished under their wise rule. To deal with the blind, they used their authority over other Spirit Beasts to assist them. To deal with the lazy, they decreeted delivery of printed entertainment to be a privilege reserved to the royal family and Neetocris, forcing the homebound Unlen to leave their homes from time to time to get their daily fix of printed entertainment.

On a minor note, the sponsored printing press went bankrupt due to the spread of printing presses and saturation of the market.

Scaple: Rise of the Snakes

In Scaple, the Unlen of the Adventurer Kingdom lived peaceful lives save for the occasional deadly encounter with venomous snakes. Well, said deadly encounter had become near daily, due to the fact most venomous snakes had disappeared as admiration of their blessed fellows led them to develop wings. And it is much harder to escape a winged snake, as everyone knows, but fortunately the medical science of the Adventurers was peerless and few died of snake bites in Scaple, save for the tourists from Gempria who kept not listening to the warnings.

It is unclear if it was on purpose or not, but the Storm granted the secrets of life of death to winged snakes. The legend tells that one day, the Storm called all spirits of Scaple to meet him, with the eleven first he would reward with the magics of life and death. The winged snakes killed the other faster participants with their venom, and flew with ease past the slower participants, thus the eleven were only winged snakes. And so were they granted the secrets, or so the story says.

Whichever is the truth, the facts were that winged snakes had become quite dangerous, especially the Ten Baghaturs who made sure to remind civilization when it overstepped its bounds. The Ten Baghaturs took disciples among the other winged snakes, and taught them too what they were taught. Now the Winged Snakes have become guardians of the Scaple, and zealous punishers of tourists disrespectful of nature.

Scaple: Adventurer Kingdom

With the problem of snakes, the Adventurer Kingdom even under the wise leadership of Queen Vetriel couldn't expand. They instead became a bit more recluse than before, studying the ruins they had access to and stopping to seek the hidden ruins of the savage dustlands filled with winged snakes. The shamans had tempered their reckless rituals, focusing on the studies of medicine and healing arts with the renowned healer of Scaple.

The people of the Adventurer Kingdom have uncovered more bits of the history of the ruined civilisations of Scaple, a task made difficult when most of the ruins were consumed by the rot, and then by the eternal rot. It seems Scaple was once inhabited by a race of giants who warred at some point with some country from Esulom. This war led to the fall of both civilisations and the scarring of both regions, though how it happened remains unclear.

Wanderers and Dressalia

The Wanderers across the world managed to survive and somewhat thrive, however scattered they were. Clans formed around the Lightbringers, and some found their way back to the Vast Dust by modifying their Familybarges to ride the Dust as well as they rode the Winds. They were saddened to see the still dead skies of the Vast Dust, where winds grew still and Familybarges couldn't fly.

Dressalia grew under its wise Philosiphers, the keepers of knowledge.

Minor Events

The Songbirds have had their living habitats ravaged by the war of Sand and Lasers. They have adapted, but lost their faith into their creator. Only the blessed few Songbirds still worship Ferina.

As the Wailing Star was traveling the skies, it failed to notice the growing island from a seed of Startouched Bounty. To avoid crashing into it, the Wailing Star dodged into the Sun-Phoenix, causing it to burn and scream, leaving it wounded and unable to impart prophecies for a while.

When the last of the Scaple Fever had been eradicated, the Altered Fever finished the job by self-terminating, ending the last trace of Scaple Fever.

Terminals across the world have become clogged from overuse and lack of maintenance. They are unusable now.

An insane Unlen engineer has found a way to become one with the network after years of strange studies. He died in strange circumstances one day, and on his scribbled notes were instructions to fuse your mind to the pipe network. A strange cult is forming around these notes.

Rolls
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

JANITOR TURN

The JANITOR hasn't acted this turn.

INTERLOPERS TURN

The enigmatic Interlopers acted.

A dragon-meteor is heading for Gempria, where it will land next turn. Its impact is sure to devastate its surface, with its survivors hunted by the awakened beast. The dragon-meteor is powerful, and only a Major Interaction could possibly destroy it. A Minor Interaction would successfully redirect it on another region, though.

WORSHIP

Bolded for strong impact
Italics for minor impact

The Wanderers of Dasala worship the Blood Vessel of Taki and the Construct Vessel of Kesem. None takes precedence.
The Wanderers of Dasala fear the World Vessel of Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread and the World Vessel of [ACTION].[WILL].[EON]. [ACTION].[WILL].[EON] takes precedence.
NEW:The Philosipher City of Dressalia worship Kesem
The Lightbringers worship Taki
The Librarians worship Kesem

NEW:The Spirit Beasts worship the Construct Vessel of Tim.
DOWNGRADE:The Cult of the Phoenix worships the Construct Vessel of Tim and THESUN.
The Cult of the Sedentary King worships the Blood Vessel of Neetocris.
UPGRADE:The Cult of Seasons worships the Blood Vessel of Tim and Neetocris. Neetocris takes precedence (3 vs 1).
Gempria worships the Construct Vessel of Tim and THESUN.
The bookbinders and print pressers worship THESUN.
The terminal users worship news.global*.

NEW:The Kingdom of Lasers worship the Construct Vessel of Omnipotence.
NEW:The Sand Kingdom worship the Construct Vessel of the Astral Kingmaker, Crown of Arcane Wisdom.
NEW:The Sand-Things worship the World Vessel of [ACTION].[WILL].[EON].

UPGRADE:+The Sratii of Gavrasratii worship the Blood Vessel of Rut-Var and the Construct Vessel of Gratis. Rut-Var takes precedence  (3 vs 2)
The mangled earth of the Rutvarian region worship the Construct Vessel of Gratis.
Golems and Golemworkers worship the Construct Vessel of Gratis.

The Adventurer Kingdom of Scaple worships the Construct Vessel of Revolution.
The Shaman remnants of the Adventurer Kingdom of Scaple worship the World Vessel of Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread.
NEW:The Snakes of Scaple worship the World Vessel of Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread.

DOWNGRADE: All Snakes worship the Blood Vessel of Ferina.
UPGRADE: Winged Snakes worship the Blood Vessel of Ferina.
All blessed Songbirds worship the Blood Vessel of Ferina.

The Hills and Mountains worship the Blood Vessel of Rut-Var.
The Scaple worships the World Vessel of Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread and fears the Blood Vessel of Taki. None takes precedence.
Esulom worships the World Vessel of Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread and fears the Blood Vessel of Taki. None takes precedence.
The Clouds worship the World Vessel of Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread and fear the Blood Vessel of Taki. None takes precedence.
The Vast Dust worships the Blood Vessel of Taki and fears the World Vessel of Storm Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread. None takes precedence.

Coalescing Worship:
Worship has coalesced into 1 Major Intervention for the following God-Kings:
- Taki
- Tim
- THESUN
- Neetocris
- Revolution
- Rut-Var
- Gratis
- Ferina
- Shuddering Winds Embraced By Chitinous Thread

Worship failed to coalesce into 1 Major Intervention for the following God-Kings:
- news.global*
- Omnipotence
- Kesem
- [ACTION].[WILL].[EON]
- Astral Kingmaker, Crown of Arcane Wisdom
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 03:45:33 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God-Kings! -Turn 4- (14/???)
« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2023, 12:31:15 pm »

PLAYER STATUS

Spoiler: Taki (Egan_BW) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Tim (TricMagic) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Revolution (Glass) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kesem (Megam0nkey) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Neetocris (Stirk) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rut-Var (chubby2man) (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: THESUN (Demonic Spoon) (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 12:20:43 am by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 26, 2023, 12:31:55 pm »

COMPENDIUM
Bolded for importance
Mortal-Things
World-Things
Other-Things
Italics for insignificance

Spoiler: People (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Notable Things (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 05:45:42 pm by Nakéen »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 26, 2023, 01:24:48 pm »

Curse: The Dragon Meteor shall fall to Gempria's People.
Major Intervention: The Dragon falls, the Phoenix Ascends. Yet clash might vs light, and all be healed in flame. Within the Kingdom of Gempria, none shall die, for all shall see, for it is our Home.
A lyrical song comprised by blind scholars upon hearing the flames of the Pheonix's Renewal crackle..
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27