Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 4.2: Year 1 Month of Aum (6/6)  (Read 8089 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 2.3: Year 1 Month of Ruen (6/6)
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2023, 01:03:39 pm »

Subjugating the rowdy immigrants had been a simple affair. While Azarian handled his group with words and magic, Eversor opted for a more straightforward approach, seeking out and taking down the leaders - most of the time, his aura was enough to incite obedience. None of them were enough to make the Armor swing his mace.

”Eversor, old friend! how have your battles fared? I am at your disposal for researching your next conquest location, at least to a limited degree. I have been relegated to an advisory position for the moment by order of the king, but it does not bother me.”
"Lord Azarian, it is good to meet you again. No battles worth mentioning - the Guardian of Grenvud has agreed to join His Majesty's domain without bloodshed. I shall be remaining at Tartarus for some weeks, I'm afraid I do not require your assistance at this time. But perhaps, you could try learning more of this 'Rairanos' and 'Gerus'?"

Eversor shall join Unipent in exploring the Tartarus' underground.

The Veteran Undead Warriors will be replaced with the squad of Tartarian Guards.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 01:08:37 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 3.1: Year 1 Month of Gast (6/6)
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2023, 04:46:30 am »

Turn 3.1: Year 1 - Month of Gast [Start]

Gast of Undying Sorrow the Tree of Bones, the Fallen God of Death. It is said that in primordial times, all souls went to Gast after death, where they would be reborn from golden fruits growing on the branches of Gast.

ACTIONS

Roll (3/2/1/0): On Expedition to Parabes Mountain Range

- Learning of the History of Parabes and the Elementals
Attribute: INT 1
Bonus: Dream Engine
Goal/Bonus1/Bonus2: 8/16/32
Roll [2d6]: 4+[4]= 8

Roll decided to head for Parabes to learn of the customs and legends of the newly conquered Elementals. The Wheelie's mysterious power naturally drew the Elementals to him, and he socialized with them via magma surfing. The Elementals of Parabes followed a strict hierarchy based on their elemental purity and powers, and all respected the Elder Elementals of the deep Corite chambers.

According to their legends, Parabes was home of race of greater elementals called the Magma Titans during the Era of the Gods. They were the ones who crafted the weapons of the Ogres ancestors, and it is said they turned into mountains when the curse of Virtue befell the children of Idna. Their hearts became Corite, and their blood gave birth to the Parabes Magma Elementals, who are said to hold the potential of the Magma Titans.

Roll's action had a positive impact on Parabes, reducing its overall Savagery.

The Parabes Mountain Range region's Savagery is now Low.

Spoiler: Roll's Army (click to show/hide)

Duke Gul'Athur (0/0/2/4): On Expedition to Grenvud Forest

The Sylvaran Skirmishers have added back to Duke Gul'Athur's army.
The Carakk Cavalry has been stationed at the barracks

- Find New Methods of Wood Exploitation
Attribute: INT 2
Bonus: Veteran Statesman
Goal1/Goal2/Bonus: 8/16/32
Roll [3d6]: 4+[11]= 15

Duke Gul'Athur quickly resupplied to Tartarus before immediately heading to the Grenvud Forests in order to find new ways to exploit its resources without harming the ecosystem. He discussed with the native Treefolks and the Elder Ako, and together they managed to devise a system relying on the ability of the Treefolks to closely understand the forest. New trees would be replanted for each tree felled, and the Treefolks would only select trees whose felling wouldn't negatively impact the balance of the Forest. However they couldn't come up with a system that would allow rarer woods of better quality to be reliably exploited.

New Region Characteristic: Treefolk Wood Exploitation

Spoiler: Duke Gul'Athur's Army (click to show/hide)

Ot'Ku Bo (4/0/2/0): Downtime in Tartarus

- Crafting: Reforge Ancient Ogre Weapons
Attribute: INT 2
Bonus: Unipent's Forge (+2)
Goal1/Bonus1/Bonus2: 14/28/56
Roll [3d6]: 2+[12]= 14

During his time in Tartarus, Ot'Ku Bo made good use of the Forge personally requested by Unipent, studying the ancient weapons of the Parabes Ogres in search for a way to restore them. Working days and nights with blacksmiths, he finally managed to restore the weapons to a state close to their former glory. Although they couldn't determine from what metal had been crafted the weapons, they could still work their shape in the forge.

With these brand new weapons, the Ogres were even more fearsome. Were they to learn how to properly wield those, they might become warriors on par with the Royal Guards...

Ot'Ku Bo has obtained a few Crafting insights: grants a bonus to the next Crafting attempt.

Parabes Ogre Warriors gained a new trait: Restored Parabes Weapons (+3CR)

Spoiler: Ot'Ku Bo's Army (click to show/hide)

Gnarl (0/4/1/1): On Expedition to Grenvud Forests

- Opportunity: Meeting with Fenia
Fenia listened to Gnarl's heartfelt confession without interrupting, her fiery gaze softening with a deep sadness. When the Gremlin was done speaking, she sighed with a conflicted expression, as if defeated.

"It is my defeat. I will give your King a chance... and judge for myself. If you were... no my apologies. You were honest, I felt it with all my heart. You are a rare breed in this world. I can understand why your King chose you."

She descended from her branch, light as a feather. Later on she was introduced to Radeus the King of Zethe himself. Apart from the two and maybe Endovar, no one knows what transpired. Or maybe Gnarl was among those in the know, whether through eavesdropping, or after asking Fenia how it went?

What is known however is that Zethe gained a new Advisor this day, known as Fenia the Flamewing. And from this day onward, the Harpies of Grenvud have been very friendly with the Gremlins.

Favour earned: Fenia the Flamewing
Favour earned: Grenvud Harpies

Spoiler: Gnarl's Army (click to show/hide)

Eversor (4/2/0/0), Unipent (4/1/0/1), Advisors Azarian (0/3/2/1) and Rama (2/0/0/4): Downtime in Tartarus

Eversor recruited Tartarian Guards.
The Veteran Undead Soldiers have been dismissed.

- Project: Explore the 4th... and 5th Underground Floors of Tartarus
Attributes (highest): STR 4, STR 4, MAG 3, LEA 4
Bonus: Fey Caster, Spurned by True Death, Telepath, Rakshasha Commander
Goal: 56 (progress 39)
Roll [5d6]+[5d6]+[4d6]+[5d6]: 16+[20]+[21]+[8]+[16]+39=120
New Goal1/Goal2/Goal3: 14/28/56 (progress 120-17=103)

After having dealt with the migrant problem, Eversor and Azarian joined by Rama went to support Unipent in the exploration of the underground ruins of Tartarus. Suffice to say the Rock Gnome Commander of Archaeologists was in complete awe before the two Lords and the two Advisors, blessing his luck for getting to see the cooperation of such important servants of Zethe.

Rama coordinated the operations and various exploration teams while Eversor and Unipent brute-forced the labyrinths with the magical support of Azarian. Their combined efforts led them to conquer the remaining 4th floor at such a rapid pace that they had plenty of resources and time to spare when the passage to the new 5th floor was uncovered: behind a great gate of emerald bronze was an immense underground area defended by soulless statues of blood marble, which the Lords made quick work of.

The 5th Floor was a temple of mind-crushing dimensions, large enough to encompass the entire inhabited portion of surface Tartarus and more. This temple had innumerable fresco narrating the Era of the Gods up till the defeat of the Fallen Gods. Countless magical treasures and relics were found, waiting only to be studied and researched. The 5th Floor ended in a corridor so long and wide one couldn't see its walls from the center. At the end of the corridor was a titanic sealed pit by an ornate gate of heavy, indestructible black stone.

Request "Explore the depths of Tartarus" Completed!
The involved players may choose 2 of the following reward. Each reward can only be chosen once (edit: per player).
- a weapon granting +2CR to a player.
- an armour granting +1HP to a player.
- enough superior weapons and armours to outfit a squad (+2HP and +2CR).
- an artifact granting +2 to a type of Tasks.
- an artifact with unknown properties.

The involved players have earned one favour with Sniffer the Rock Gnome.

Spoiler: Eversor's Army (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unipent's Army (click to show/hide)

ADVISORS

See above.

PERSONAL REQUESTS

Duke Gul'Athur: Request for an officer to be sent to Parabes (3/3)
- Officer of Parabes: an officer has been sent to keep the order in Parabes.
Ot'Ku Bo: Request for a library to be built in Tartarus (2/3)
Roll: None
Gnarl: None
Eversor: Request for a Wood Workshop in Grenvud (2/3)
Unipent: Request for a "Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation"/"Mouse Farm" (3/3)
- Unipent's Mouse Farm: +4 to Recruit attempts for certain type of monsters. Max 1 Lord per turn. (2/2)

REQUESTS

Royal Request#2:
Name: Uncover all Distance 2 Regions
Description: Before proceeding further, it is necessary the Kingdom gathers information about the lands that surround us. We will be counting on you.
Guaranteed Reward: Royal Favor.

The Kingdom has issued new requests.

Request "Training Regiment Example":
Name: Training Regiment Example
Description: "We have been tasked with coming up with new ways to train the milita and guards. Would an eminent lord with experience in battle or tactics be willing to show us their own training regiment with their troops?"
Guaranteed Reward: Favor from the sender.

Request "Let's Get Researching!":
Name: Let's Get Researching!
Description: "There has been an influx of items and works to study and research. We would be honoured if a Lord versed in magical arts or in culture would be willing to assist us."
Guaranteed Reward: Favor from the sender.

Spoiler: Available Requests (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Completed Requests (click to show/hide)

REGIONS DATA

Spoiler: Kingdom of Zethe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 1 Regions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 2 Regions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 3 Regions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 09:36:08 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2023, 04:47:00 am »

PLAYER STATUS

ADVISORS STATUS

--Skills and Traits incomplete--

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2023, 05:28:25 am »

Ot’Ku Bo
Drag my ogres down to train, they’ve got weapons worth a damn now, so now it’s time to make them learn how to use ‘em right! (N show off how it’s done right!)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2023, 07:38:45 am »

Azarian takes both of the artifacts unless the other advisor desires one of them, In which case he takes the one with the unknown effect. He aids the demon researcher in studying the haul, as well as his own mysterious find.
"Well well, it seems the zeal I have in exploring the past is shared quite widely! I do believe there may be more to see beyond the seal on this pit, but it will have to wait while we process all of the finds we have as is."
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 06:03:59 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2023, 08:14:42 am »

Quite nice. I'm not a Boxy, but it tells me a lot. Thanks for the surf.

For now we ride, my elemental friends. Across the Mountains, to the Desert.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2023, 01:14:08 pm »

Azarian takes both of the artifacts unless the other advisor desires one of them, In which case he takes the one with the unknown effect. He aids the demon researcher in studying the haul, as well as his own mysterious find.
"Well well, it seems the zeal I have in exploring the past is shared quite widely! I do believe there may be more to see beyond the seal on this pit, but it will have to wait while we process all of the finds we have as is."
A precision to maybe clear a misunderstanding! The reward limit is per player, not for the whole party. So you can have two players picking the weapon for example.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 01:43:08 pm by Nakéen »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2023, 04:27:18 pm »

(I think there was a GM error, the Sylvaran Skirmishers were supposed to be added back to my army. If this was not an error, I would like an explanation of happened.)

Duke Gul'Athur

Personal Request
Duke Gul'Athur requests the establishment of a new official organization: "The Zethian Guild of Labourers and Architects"

This organization will utilize the recently exploited civilian-quality Wood and Metal resources to construct additional facilities to further develop Zethean controlled territories without the need for the direct involvement of a Zethean Lord.

Action
Duke Gul'Athur will spend time training the soldiers under his command, and invite the Bored Militia Captain to observe.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2023, 07:49:03 pm »

(I think there was a GM error, the Sylvaran Skirmishers were supposed to be added back to my army. If this was not an error, I would like an explanation of happened.)
Heh I knew I would misunderstand the intent of the action. I will make a correction later, I thought thay by active duty you meant some roundabout way of stationing them!

EDIT: Duke Gul'Athur's army fixed.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 09:36:40 pm by Nakéen »

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2023, 11:01:57 pm »

Of course Gnarl eagerly asked how the meeting between Fenia and his King went, already wondering what his Grandkings would loo... The Old Gremlin reined in his horses. Still he was quite excited to know how it went, while still being respectful to his new comrade.

Downtime:
After that, the Shaman took it upon himself help fulfill the request for aid in magical research. Eager to see what arcane treasures the rapid raise of his Master's Kingdom had brought in.

Personal Request:
Speaking of magical research, The Gremlin Lord requests that a proper Magic Workshop be built. Somewhere secluded and contained, the Gremlin Lord preferred underground but the first two would suffice if needed, that arcane masters like himself could safely research and test the most cutting edge magical available without worrying about interruption or risking the safety of the public around them.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2023, 11:17:26 pm »

Unipent shall take a +2 Venom Fangs (+2 Weapon) and an artifact that grants +2 to Exploring/Scouting got himself, he takes a slither-bow for an expedition well done and goes to do his next task. (If scouting and exploring are different things, then exploring takes priority)

Unipent shall use it's Action: to make sure that the Magical Forge is created, enchanted with a few bits of fey magic here and there, crafting and force-smithing special metals to make sure the Forge becomes Magical!

As for Personal Request: How about making as strong of Scale-Armor that can outfit a Snake-Monster squad that can be done? utilizing the Armory to make it happen.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2023, 11:40:59 pm »

Eversor picks out a hefty mace to replace his worn-down original, this one even more menacing in size than the last. His second bounty is one of the unknown artifacts.

Then, he decided to put the Tartarian Guards through some drills and training - experienced as they may be there is no trait denoting that they are.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2023, 02:02:22 am »

Rama accepts enough equipment to outfit a squad, and an artifact with unknown properties.

He then decides to help the militia by showing off Rakshasha training practices. It's possible that these will be less useful to someone who doesn't inherently command absolute respect from troops by nature, but nobody specifically asked about that.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 3.2: Year 1 Month of Gast (6/6)
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2023, 07:51:02 pm »

Turn 3.2: Year 1 - Month of Gast [Middle]

ACTIONS

Ot'Ku Bo (4/0/2/0): Downtime in Tartarus

- Training: Train Parabes Ogre Warriors
Attribute: STR 4
Bonus: Frontline Veteran (4)
Goal: 14
Roll [5d6]: 4+[17]= 21

After restoring the ancestral weapons of his troops, Ot'Ku Bo set off to restore the weathered warrior spirit of his Ogres with a demonic training regiment that would make them wish they had never taken up their arms. The once bored Militia Captain, a Minotaur called Mudo, was very grateful.

Parabes Ogre Warriors 1d6 -> 1d8

Request "Training Regiment Example" Completed!
Favour earned: Mudo the Minotaur Militia Captain

Spoiler: Ot'Ku Bo's Army (click to show/hide)

Roll (3/2/1/0): Return to Tartarus then Expedition to the Unnamed Desert

After finishing their business in the Parabes Mountain Range, Roll returned to Tartarus to resupply and prepare for another immediate expedition to the recently discovered Desert.

Spoiler: Roll's Army (click to show/hide)

Duke Gul'Athur (0/0/2/4): Downtime in Tartarus

- Personal Request: "The Zethian Guild of Labourers and Architects"
A message addressed to the Duke arrived from the Department of Territory Planning.

"Greeting Duke Gul'Athur, it's an honour to receive a request from an eminent Zethean Lord, especially the one who gave us a head-start by building foundations in Parabes, Latze, and Grenvud. Thanks again for that, on behalf of the workers and planners.

Right, about your request. It confuses us a bit, could you be more precise in what you need? Is there something you need developped urgently in a particular territory?"

- Training: Train Squads
Attribute: LEA 4
Bonus: None
Goal A: 8
Goal B (Veterans): 14
Roll [5d6]: [16]= 16

Duke Gul'Athur then answered to the request of the militia captain, a Minotaur called Mudo. The Duke demonstrated the traditional Far'Gloen training regiment, shaping his troops into proper soldiers and instilling the basics of Far'Gloen tactics into the Sylvaran. The Veterans in particular now looked like fine warriors, but it seemed the Duke's usual training methods had reached their limits for them. To push them to a new level, someone with a greater understanding of monstrous might would be able to help.

#1 - Sylvaran Skirmishers 1d4 -> 1d6
#2 - Far'Gloen Veterans 1d6 -> 1d8
#3 - Far'Gloen Infantry 1d4 -> 1d6
#4 - Far'Gloen Harassers 1d4 -> 1d6
#5 - Far'Gloen Harassers 1d4 -> 1d6

Spoiler: Duke Gul'Athur's Army (click to show/hide)

Gnarl (0/4/1/1) and Azarian (0/3/2/1): Downtime in Tartarus

- Gnarl's Opportunity: Discussion with Fenia
The new Advisor Fenia didn't show her annoyance at Gnarl's insistence, giving him a long sigh. She smiled nonetheless.
"The King was as you described, if not more. I saw hope. A future I cannot imagine, drawing me... lighting in me a desire to see that impossible future. Of course I still have my doubts. But I want to believe in that hope."

But Gnarl wanted to know more, and pestered her even more.
"Unabashed are you? Very well... only because I owe you apologies. If your King were to order me to become a mistress, I would not oppose. But you know he wouldn't, don't you? He is a King who knows and understands the power he wields, the weight of his commands. And yet, he gave us, he gave me the freedom to choose and decide my own path."

- Research/Request: "Let's Get Researching!"
Attribute: MAG 4 MAG 3
Bonus: Font of Magical Knowledge (4) Gremlin Shamanism (4) Orb of Knowledge (2) Arcane Scholar (4)
Goal1/Bonus1/Bonus2: 14/28/56
Roll [5d6]+[4d6]: 18+[21]+[15]= 54

After the Tartarus Expedition, Azarian went with Gnarl to meet with the Demon Mage-Researcher Decamot. He was a very skinny white demon with blackened eyes, who clearly loved his work of uncovering the mysteries of magic and the past. With the Lord and the Advisor's help, the entire catalogue of excavated magical items and their effects was completed in record time.

All this knowledge was then shared to the magic research divisions, giving several valuable insights and ideas to the mages of Zethe.

"My utmost gratitude! If you need anything, call for my magical division!"

Request "Let's Get Researching!" Completed!
Favour earned: Decamot the Demon Mage-Researcher

Spoiler: Gnarl's Army (click to show/hide)

Unipent (4/1/0/1): Downtime in Tartarus

Selected rewards:

Among the uncovered treasures, Unipent selected the Venom Fangs, a magical weapon perfectly fitted and suited for him. He then took an enchanted lens that gave him a better vision, to help him in future expeditions.

Treasures obtained:
- Venom Fangs (Weapon)
- Enchanted Lens (Bonus to Exploration/Scouting)

- Project/Request: "Experts required to develop a Magical Forge"
Attribute: MAG 1
Bonus: Fey Caster (4)
Goal: 20
Roll [2d6]: 4+[12]= 16

Unipent went to meet with the Giant Smith and his crew who were working on a Magical Forge.
"Ha! If it isn't the requester 'imself. It's an' honor Lord Unipent, glad to have you there to help us. Ah right, manners as they say'. The name is Farabarg, dispatched with my trusty crew by the Royal Forges to work on your' request."

Unipent thus worked with the smiths to make this Magical Forge a reality. None of them having a clue on how to actually turn this grand idea into reality, most of their time was spent experimenting based on Unipent's wild ideas that worked in his mind, but not so much in practice. It sometimes made the smiths wonder where did Unipent's inspirations came from. Eventually they managed to get a start of a prototype, using the fey magic of Unipent as an inspiration. They were close to finishing it, but not quite there yet.

Spoiler: Unipent's Army (click to show/hide)

Eversor (4/2/0/0): Downtime in Tartarus

Selected rewards:

Among the trove of treasures, Eversor picked up a magical mace of simple but threatening design. He then took a strange scale that attracted his eye. A later appraisal would reveal it to be a Shard from a scale of the Sword Dragon itself granting a blessing of might to its wearer.

Treasures obtained:
- Enchanted Mace (Weapon)
- Shard of Ruen (Bonus +1 to STR)

Attribute: STR 5
Bonus: Bladelord (4), Eversor's Training Camps (2)
Goal: 28
Roll [6d6]: 6+[12]= 18

Eversor was elated. If they were Royal Guards, that meant he didn't need to hold back in beating them into shape. The rumors say that Eversor's training was so incredibly harsh that it could make the undead wish for death. Still, the Tartarian Guards endured and diligently followed every instructions, but still couldn't surpass their current power potential.

Spoiler: Eversor's Army (click to show/hide)

ADVISORS

Azarian (0/3/2/1): Downtime in Tartarus

Selected rewards:

Azarian chose to take an ancient orb of knowledge to facilitate research, and a curious needle of frozen blue blood. The needle was later appraised, revealing it as a cursed item that increased Magic by draining other abilities.

Treasures obtained:
- Orb of Knowldge
- Cursed Blueblood Needle (+1MAG -1STR/INT/LEA)

Rama (2/0/0/4): Downtime in Tartarus

Selected rewards:
- enough superior weapons and armours to outfit a squad (+2HP and +2CR).

Rama elected to take a bracelet, and arranged for sets of high quality weapons and armours to be reserved for him. The red bracelet was later appraised to be cursed, increasing Strength by draining other abilities.

Treasures obtained:
- Cursed Redgold Bracelet (+1STR -1MAG/INT/LEA)

Attribute: LEA 4
Bonus: Rakshasha Commander (4)
Goal: 8
Roll [5d6]: 4+[24]= 28

Rama joined in on the training demonstration festival of sort that was happening near the militia barracks, joining Lord Ot'Ku Bo and Duke Gul'Athur. The Advisor Rama personally took charge of the training of the militia, greatly increasing their morale and effectiveness.

PERSONAL REQUESTS

Duke Gul'Athur: Establishment of a new official organization to develop territories without the input of a Lord (1/3)
/!\ This request will have no outcome. Every relevant organisations needed to develop the territories of the Kingdom are already assumed to exist.
Ot'Ku Bo: Request for a library to be built in Tartarus (3/3)
- Ot'Ku Bo's Library of Stories: +2 to Information gathering attempts, and favourably affects such Tasks. Max 1 Lord per turn.
Roll: None
Gnarl: Request for a Magic Workshop to be built in Tartarus (1/3)
Eversor: Request for a Wood Workshop in Grenvud (3/3)
- Wood Workshop: allows the exploitation of Wood. (redundant with Treefolk Wood Exploitation)
Unipent: Set of Scale Armor for Snake-Monsters (1/3)

REQUESTS

Royal Request#2:
Name: Uncover all Distance 2 Regions
Description: Before proceeding further, it is necessary the Kingdom gathers information about the lands that surround us. We will be counting on you.
Guaranteed Reward: Royal Favor.

The Kingdom has issued no new request.

Spoiler: Available Requests (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Completed Requests (click to show/hide)

REGIONS DATA

Spoiler: Kingdom of Zethe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 1 Regions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 2 Regions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Distance 3 Regions (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 07:58:36 pm by Nakéen »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom - Turn 3.2: Year 1 Month of Gast (6/6)
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2023, 07:51:29 pm »

PLAYER STATUS

ADVISORS STATUS

« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 07:57:06 pm by Nakéen »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12