Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Keyforged Outpost: Commander Ripclaw I  (Read 3939 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Keyforged Outpost: Commander Ripclaw I
« on: September 18, 2023, 05:14:06 pm »

Guild HallInventory Ledger

_To the immediate north of Keyforged lies nothing but sub-arctic scrubland. These moors are easy to walk through, and pleasant fragrances of near wildflowers and gatherable berries waft enticingly through the air.
 The west is mostly a large grassland containing many birds and mammals. One of the more notable creatures there are the wolves.
 We have found the reason that the east has lacked much travellers, and that is the threat of war....a war so large that if we are not prepared we may get dragged in it...

Welcome To Keyforged! - EST. AUTUMN '23

Buildings:
  • A5: Tavernkeeping Yaranga.
  • B4: Cartography Watchtower.
  • B5: Adventuring Villa.
  • D4: Guild Hall.
  • D5: Smithing Workshop.

Landscaping:
  • C2: Empty Field.
  • C4: Market Tent.
  • C5: Alchemy Tent.
  • E1: Idling Bonfire.

C2: The Empty Field was allegedly cleared by the Idle Guild.

D4: The Guild Hall is for guild members to discuss Keyforged affairs and share their guild's advancements. Go here to see community milestone progress and guild rankings. (Checklist)

B4: The Cartography Watchtower is for getting a better perspective of Keyforged and beyond. Erected with the militaristic sensibilities of the soldier founder, Blacktooth Ripclaw. They study the geography and places of interest, and partition deeds to land for appropriate use. Go here to start a new guild. (Search)

B5: The Adventuring Villa is two stories surrounding a courtyard with terracotta rooves. Founded by Bruv Brightbuckle. They log the expeditions of those who wish to leave town to raid dungeons and have a chance of coming back with treasure. Go here to participate in a dungeon raid party. (Roll-To-Dodge)

D5: The Smithing Workshop is big as to house elaborate workstations and equipment. Founded by the local Aywen Ayes. Enables the community to make weapons and tools. (Crafting)

E1: The Idling Bonfire began when the founder, Mysterious Stranger, was given a tent to claim a plot of land, the wooden poles and fabric were dropped on this spot, and never finished. One prospective recruit came here to check the guild out but stumbled and knocked over a lantern. the Idle Guild “tent” burned down, rather than extinguishing it- they have turned the burning mess into a permanent bonfire. A passive systems maintenance guild. (Google Doc)

Gate:
Spoiler: Registration Office (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Distant Places (click to show/hide)

Unlisted Guilds:
Spoiler: Inactive (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Discontinued (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 04:32:42 pm by RoseHeart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Keyforged Outpost
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2023, 05:17:10 pm »

I, Blacktooth Ripclaw, lizardman soldier, hail from the South. My scales are yellow and I am fond of spears. I like warm, humid air. I left such comforts to explore and meet and get to know other peoples.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 05:23:41 pm »

I, Taarka, ravenwoman merchant, hail from the West. My feathers are black and shiny; I like shiny things. I came here to do business.
she/her

Megam0nkey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2023, 06:08:44 pm »

I am the great wizard Bim “Bimson” the great! I am quite old, at 120 years, and will live much longer than that because I stretched out my lifespan like a rolling pin on dough. I wear a blue cloak and hat covered in moving constellations, wear slippers and have a long beard. I hail from the North, where the moon can always be seen, and ancient creatures stirr, to spread out the knowledge of magic!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2023, 06:35:06 pm »

Mysterious Stranger a Wanderer of the Questionable species has arrived.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2023, 06:42:46 pm »

Da' Lir the crab kin merfolk and exiled alchemist has arrived from the far west.

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2023, 08:38:34 pm »

Bruv Brightbuckle comes from a fortress in the Sword Mountains to the South. He was the last to leave the place, being the last of his kin. He made sure to trap the place ensuring the safety of the clan's collection of artifacts while he is away.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 08:44:58 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:incessant muttering]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2023, 08:44:14 pm »

Elliot March is a half-giant from the frigid tundras of the deep north. He's well versed in brewing and cooking, and a dab hand with the large sword he carries at his hip.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Richard Stallman's Kind Communication Guidelines

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2023, 09:04:32 pm »

The alchemy guild opens for business

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2023, 09:38:07 pm »

The Tavernkeeper's Tent opens it's flaps for business.
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2023, 10:55:18 pm »

The Idle Guildmaster drunkenly announces there's an Idle Guild.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Keyforged Outpost (IC)
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2023, 09:47:24 am »

Guild Digest: Issue 1
-Cartography Guild has given their initial reports on the far lands: Snow north. Marshes south. Oceans west. Little is known about the east.
-Adventuring Guild has finished preparations for initial expeditions. See Guildmaster Brightbuckle to join a party and embark.
-Alchemy Guild is in talks with the Adventuring Guild to secure ingredients.
-Tavern Guild is examining the culinary abilities of new cooks and servers.
-Loitering Guild exists.
-Sorcery Guild has closed.
-The other guilds have not completed initial setup like the ones above.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 07:13:33 pm by RoseHeart »
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2023, 03:45:25 pm »

Merchant's guild has been set up
she/her

sodafoutain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2023, 03:53:37 pm »

(I'm very much waiting for someone to create a cartoonish Lawspeaker's Guild or Taxpayer's Guild.)

Hail, Taarka. The tavernkeeper's have need of your guild for our business. May we arrange an inter-guild discount or a license to purchase from you in bulk?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2023, 03:57:03 pm »

Well, the merchant guild doesn't have any shops yet; still, I would happily agree to the deal!
she/her
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5