Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Bullied Demiurges: Cycle 6 (10/16)  (Read 5694 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bullied Demiurges (8/16)
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2023, 07:49:22 am »

Weighty~

So pronounces the hammer-drunk Demiurge before falling over. A mass of weight spills outward to the far reaches.

Region: The Wall of Akasha (2/3 acts)
A curtain of black mixed with light it has absorbed, it's weight increases in proportion to counteract the balance, it's swirls providing stability in this universe.. Water pools along it's edges, not passing through the sphere of weight-yarn.

(Will automatically become a location around the Well if not supported. Wall is Protected.)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 09:32:08 am by TricMagic »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2023, 08:57:18 am »

The Mercenary laughs, the sound glitching and giddy.

"F-foolish iinsertbeeingtyypeheere, your actions only hasten your inevitable defeat. Notice, update your communications frequency, as it is dull and easy to ignore. Or don't, it suits you well."

Create: Wall of Akasha
Create: Fractabomber mk1 (long-range space stealth bombers. Rather than bombs, it's payload are mechanical "seeds" which will parasitize mechanical targets to eventually grow into another Fractabomber. Designed to counter and predate on Defense Stations.)

Interact: Lead the Wardroids to the Corrupted Research Facility, so that they may harness its corrupt strength to create stronger versions of themselves. For IT IS SPOKEN that one day the Well of Akasha will swallow up the universe and everything with it. Only those strong and brutal will be able to amass enough resources to escape its pull in time!
Also, organics are weak and inferior for they are unable to modify their base design.

Protect: Wardroids
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 04:52:13 pm by Egan_BW »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2023, 09:07:11 am »

Also PRAISE THE WEIIIIGHT! \[T]/ \[T]/ \[T]/

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2023, 09:22:13 am »

Iliyar/planturge
Well the well is uhhh going to die soon it seems. The Adversary is clearly a problem, but I admire how they tricked us. We very clearly need to learn a few lessons in trickery to combat them.

Create: Giant Tree(bigger than my forest) with no ground in the middle of nowhere.
Create: fish in mop river(resistant to dirty water)
Protect: Forest Moon
Interact: Try to clean up mop river
she/her

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2023, 09:31:50 am »

The Mercenary laughs, the sound glitching and giddy.

"F-foolish iinsertbeeingtyypeheere, your actions only hasten your inevitable defeat. Notice, update your communications frequency, as it is dull and easy to ignore. Or don't, it suits you well."

Create: Wall of Akasha
Create: Upgrade Chip (An upgrade chip just floating out in space. Whoever finds it can use it to upgrade themselves!)

Interact: Lead the Wardroids to the Corrupted Research Facility, so that they may harness its corrupt strength to create stronger versions of themselves. For IT IS SPOKEN that one day the Well of Akasha will swallow up the universe and everything with it. Only those strong and brutal will be able to amass enough resources to escape its pull in time!

Protect: Defense Stations
Interact: "The change of the status quo pleases the Weighty One. Even the Adversary pleases it, for it's actions inspire change. Struggle, toil, rise up against the Wieght. Dethrone all in your struggle for survival. So speaks the hammer-drunk to all. Hoo-la!"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2023, 10:10:46 am »

Realizing he is short staffed even with Demiurgely assistance, Cleanurge goes on a hiring spree for creation's cleaning company.

Action: First he creates the Mer-Maids, half "fish" half maid creatures that live in the ocean and rivers rent free in return for keeping them clean. They presumably eat the newly created fish and other tasty things that fall into the water. With their assistance we can no doubt return the rivers to their original beauty, and keep them there for good.

Action: Next he creates the Spatium-Maids, half-comet half maid creatures that live in the sky, likewise keeping it and everything in it clean. They are capable of singing jolly working songs to drown out the constant noise of their work area, protecting their hearing and preventing them from filing disability and leaving work early. As they have a big area to clean they zoom around much faster than the sky's previous residence.

Interact: Create a book entitled "All That Is", a compendium of everything that currently exists. Then chuck copies of this book into the Well of Akasha, fulfilling the prophecy.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2023, 11:22:14 am »

Iliyar/planturge
Well the well is uhhh going to die soon it seems. The Adversary is clearly a problem, but I admire how they tricked us. We very clearly need to learn a few lessons in trickery to combat them.

Create: Giant Tree(bigger than my forest) with no ground in the middle of nowhere.
Change Interact to Try to put the Golden Orb on one of the Giant Tree's branches. The logic here is that the gravitational pull of the Golden Orb will cause the Forest Moon to be far away from the well
I should also specify that the Giant Tree is far away from the Well
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2023, 11:28:27 am »

Iliyar/planturge

Change Interact to Try to put the Golden Orb on one of the Giant Tree's branches. The logic here is that the gravitational pull of the Golden Orb will cause the Forest Moon to be far away from the well
I should also specify that the Giant Tree is far away from the Well
I change my interact(again) to put Forest Moon on Giant Tree because I don't want to trust Golden Orb's gravitational pull
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2023, 01:44:31 pm »

Interact: Create a book entitled "All That Is", a compendium of everything that currently exists. Then chuck copies of this book into the Well of Akasha, fulfilling the prophecy.
Now this is what I mean by trickery
she/her

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2023, 03:05:43 pm »

Yaebaech, of the infinite gears

Creation 1: The Not. The Nots are a kind of spherical robotic lifeform that is native to the inside of The Well of Akasha. They are extremely dense and completely immune to the effect of gravity and being crushed. Whenever things are pulled into the Well of Akasha, they will be made into more Nots, as per the Adversary's prophecy. Occasionally, Nots will be ejected from the Well of Akasha when it fluctuates.
Creation 2: Refinery 0006 and Refinery 0007. These Refineries are buildings that convert unwanted things into convenient building material. One of them is placed in the Filth Rivers, and one of them is placed on The Golden Orb.

Interact: Increment the model number of the Corrupt Research Facility by 2 to make it facility 4217, and remove any pro-Adversary propoganda it might contain.
Protect: The Not.
Destroy: The "[Halved]" part of "Mop Bucket [Halved]", thus changing it to "Mop Bucket"
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2023, 03:18:54 pm »

Mercenary gets a much "better" idea and amends its creation.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2023, 03:19:32 pm »

The Mindurge feels particularly successful this turn. It feels like it was easily one of the most successful Demiurges. It's very happy with how things are going.

Protect: Another Sun
Create: Law of Conservation of Consciousness: Consciousness, once created, is not destroyed, only transformed. In particular, consciousness that enters the Well will continue to exist, thinking whatever weighty thoughts might happen in the Well. Probably about lifting.
Create: The \Adversary\, a sentient being which loves the Adversary for what it is and accepts it as an integral part of creation, and also follows it around constantly to make sure it damn well knows.
Interact: Tell the sentient meteors to accept the new sentient comets into their society, encouraging them to hybridize in order to repopulate their numbers.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2023, 04:01:52 pm »

Amassor's Turn

Create: Goldenrattus: Human-sized rat mortals with opposable thumbs and slightly yellow fur, they contain ridiculous high levels of intelligence and greed. They have a desire to innately devour and exploit everything to an insane degree, this also goes to their skills of manipulation and ability to speak any form of "language" through magical means, the only form of sustenance they need is to acquire more and more wealth. Place them on the Golden Orb.

Create: The Jeweled Shield, a planetary sized energy shield that surrounds the Golden Orb, made entirely of precious gemstones, it protects the Golden Orb from the Filth Rivers coming from the Mop Bucket and passageway between the Shield and the Orb can only be entered by individuals and entities that contain enough greed or has clearance by the Wealthurge (The Arkships currently qualify). The shield is extremely tough and almost nothing in the Demiurge-verse can penetrate it. The Shield is there to make the Golden Orb pure! Also, holes exist through the shield for the Filth River only that lead down to the refineries, nowhere else.

Protect: Golden Orb
Interact:
Interact with the Goldenrattus to make them the ruling class over the androids on the Golden Orb where they become subservient to them, and to form a society around that concept, all through the essence of capitalism. This of course goes to the Wardroid band, because a section of the Goldenrattus population will attempt to convince them that the band will need financial assistance if they want to maintain their band because they need money and resources for their raiding, and who better to do the administrative tasks?

(Next up, making sure there are concrete cities inside the Golden Orb)

”Tell me Adversary, eventually you will be beneath me and eventually bought, anything can be bought with enough power, enjoy our current time as equals”"
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 04:29:35 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2023, 04:11:07 pm »

Vacuum Cleaners is probably a better name for things that clean space, honestly. I should have gone with that.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2023, 06:33:32 pm »

Interact: Entrophic Beasts. See how many species there are.

Protect: Entrophic Beasts. Protect at least one population.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2023, 07:05:34 pm by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8