Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: [IC] Tress U7: 4x Magical Girl Crossover Battle✩Royale: Sunset Over the Cosmos  (Read 8703 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile

Brynn

As you cross into the land, Arisen learns of its name as the Land of Hospitals and Hope. It's a sunny, calm place with patients and nurses milling about in fairly small numbers, at least compared to the hectic nonsense of Hinako's territory.

One of the patients immediately sticks out to you. A girl in a wheelchair sitting peacefully under a tree, surrounded by yellow flowers, and reading a book. It's hard to place exactly why, but she immediately strikes you are more real than the rest.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tayir

"So are you ready to cross the neutral zone and link up with Brynn?  And then we can find the person we're here to save.."

"Although.."

..."Charlotte, how do you like it here?"

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn

"There, she's our likely target. Only question is whether or not you'll let your weak bleeding heart get in the way aga-"

"Oh do shut your worthless mouth already. You wouldn't know real strength if it slapped its loins across your scaly mug."

Brynn dragged the sword over and waved at the other girl. "Hello there, are you the master of this place?"
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko, Shizu, and Tayir

"I shook my head. That was no guarantee. 'I might be overly cautious,' I said, 'but after my last encounter with Sabrina the teenage nazi, I'm not particularly convinced there's such a thing as too much caution.'"

Brynn

The girl looks up and smiles. There's a sadness to it, but it seems genuine. "Inmate, really. Though as prisons go, this one is quite lovely." she says, "Are you the new neighbor? I didn't think this game accepted new competitors. Though I suppose i should have expected that such a mercy was too good to be true."
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Aiko and Shizu

Aiko abruptly freezes the second the name Sabrina is dropped.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn

"Unfortunately, yes." Brynn sighed. "My colleagues and I came to investigate the place, but got separated on entry. How long have you been stuck here?"
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brynn

"Time never passes here, it's always afternoon in my land." wheelchair girl says, "You'll get used to it eventually if you keep surviving."
Defile Circles Discord

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tayir

Tayir just remains quiet, waiting for Charlotte to continue talking about Sabrina.

Eventually, when the conversation goes to a halt..

"Is there a better way to get to Brynn, then?  I was warned against going into another person's territory.."
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 05:25:43 pm by Devastator »

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko, Shizu, and Tayir

"The dame goin' quiet didn't bode well. I wasn't sure what I'd said to turn such a cheery girl sour, but I wasn't lookin' to step on another landmine. 'I can't let you move freely, but you've my word I won't harm you. You can make for the edge of my territory and I'll make no moves to stop you. Drab as this place is, it's safer than goin' out there, so I'll be stayin' put if you don't mind.'

"All of that was the truth, but there was somethin' more as well: I'd seen Dorothy on the move earlier, and I wasn't in the market for a messy decapitation."
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Aiko and Shizu

Aiko's mouth worked without success. A whirlwind of feelings swirled in her chest. Things she didn't want to think about or remember.

Shizu - who had gone just as deathly silent - spoke quietly, completely ignoring Charlotte's follow up. "...Sabrina. Poison focused powers, particularly gas. Union supremacist with a virulent hate of humanity." She wasn't asking for clarification. She didn't need it, seeing Moriyoko engulfed in gas just down the block.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"Ah, interesting." The more she heard, the easier it was to truly imagine this place as some sort of hell. All it needed was a more active form of torture than relative isolation and the constant paranoia of whether your neighbors were going to end you today. Brynn supposed it made sense, given the prize. She hung Arisen from the hooks on her back and took a look at surrounding complex. "It's oddly... peaceful here. Much like the other one, you even have shades to stand in for the living. I admit I'm almost a little envious; my own territory is nothing more than a liminal space of overcast skies and lifeless stone."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brynn

"Is this really so different from that?" wheelchair girl asks, "This is an empty world, devoid of meaning or purpose. A space that exists only to mimic a sense of familiarity. There is no comfort here, only silence. It's a lovely prison, but as miserable an existence as all the rest."
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn

"I guess you have a point. It's as stupid as complaining about the décor in an isolation chamber." Brynn chuckled mirthlessly, then frowned. "Which brings us to the uncomfortable elephant in the room. Who would you say is the most dangerous competitor, of those still alive? It's my understanding that no one who's made it this long did so with clean hands."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Brynn

"You have to ask?" wheelchair girl looks over to the ominous looking temple, "Eve is going to win eventually, no one can defeat her within her territory. I've only survived this long by remaining entirely passive. If either she or Hinako came for me, they would run the risk of the other finishing them off."

You're shrewd enough to recognize that wheelchair girl is leaving out details of her survival. The threat of another major competitor isn't a lie, but there's definitely something she's hiding.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 07:57:25 am by Takosher »
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"Entirely passive?" Brynn raised a brow. "Curious, given Arisen detected your territory is roughly twice the size of mine and my colleagues."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13