Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: [IC] Tress U7: 4x Magical Girl Crossover Battle✩Royale: Sunset Over the Cosmos  (Read 8695 times)

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile

Brynn

It is literally all candy and junk food. And from the looks of it, either inflation has run away in this land or the prices are absurd. 70000 "v", whatever "v" is, for a single piece of blue-wrapped candy. And the rest of the stock isn't much better.

Tayir

Attempting to reach anywhere else has absolutely no result whatsoever, as though you didn't try at all.

Aiko

It's hard to explain how you know, since you don't entirely feel like you're there, but you feel very strong that Shizu is no longer present.

Shizu

You find yourself standing before a countertop with a cashier behind it. She greets you with a smile and asks if you'd like to buy anything. A vertical conveyor belt serves as a rack that seems to rotate to show whatever item of clothing you want to view before you even finish thinking you want to see it.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
Brynn's eye twitched at the asinine price. 70K? For a mere piece of candy? She felt insulted by the very notion, even as she remained ignorant as to whatever that much "v" would convert to in a more familiar currency. And what even was this pitiful selection of 'food'? It was as if some teenage NEET had been given carte blanche to dictate the- oh. Right.

The right of conquest is always a valid option, child. Arisen reminded her.

Not that Brynn needed it. She was already reaching for one of the candies, trying to see whether there was even anything there to physically seize. She suspected no, but given they had no other leads it was worth a shot.
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Shizu

Shizu was fairly confident that whatever loose change Aiko might have in her pockets would not exactly substitute however much money these would take. Still, Shizu looks at the prices and, if there's nothing that seems like it could actually be purchased, would leave the store.

Aiko

...Okay that felt wrong on so many levels. Aiko shudders a little at the sensation of Shizu not being present - and then promptly attempts to look around to see if there was any hint of her.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shizu

The prices seem ridiculous, even without knowing the precise value of the currency in use. Leaving proves fairly simple, but you find that when you return outside, Aiko's presence still seems absent. Her body is there, but her mind is vacant. The same is likely true for the others as well.

Aiko

Looking around proves difficult, and it seems all you can do is will the carousel of clothing to move so you can look at the various items. It's almost like you don't even have a neck to turn at all.

Brynn

Your attempts to reach out prove fruitless, as you feel no part of your body respond to your will. Instead, all you receive in response is a disdainful buzzing noise declaring a state of failure.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Shizu

Well that is deeply disconcerting. Still, it helped Shizu gather an understanding of how this area worked to some degree. And that it seemed largely useless to engage with it. She settled in to wait for Aiko to return to herself.

Aiko

This zone wasn’t all that much fun for a place like a video game - and she still couldn’t feel Shizu so she’d leave the shop.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tayir

This does seem pointless.  Rather like window dressing.  Whatever is going on here, it's just the illusion of a store, some kinda metaphor thing.  Or picture thing.

..but, you know, picture things are sometimes important in itself.  Maybe this is more of a metaphor than it looks like?

Try to attack something before leaving.  Take a claw to something that looks fragile.  If nothing happens, just leave and rejoin with the others.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
Brynn quietly snarled at the failure. More at the revelation that there was apparently no control here. But perhaps she wasn't even 'here' to begin with. It would make sense given how strangely the others (and she imagined, herself, now) acted when they approached a shop.

With little other ideas she finally decided to leave the shop and regroup with the others.
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone

As each of you realizes the futility of interacting with the shops and exit, you find yourself standing outside once more. It's almost like you never left, as your bodies remain standing outside the doors, as though they were frozen while you looked around inside.

From behind, you hear the voice of a young girl. "Uh, hi there." she says, sounding a little anxious, "Are you guys new NPCs?"
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
She turned toward the new voice, fairly sure it might be the one they were looking for but knowing better than to let go of Arisen or lower her guard. "Not quite. We are new... prisoners, and we're looking for a way out. Without resorting to murder."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone

The source of the voice is a young girl wearing blue and white. She has pale blue hair in a braid that falls over her right shoulder and deep blue eyes. "I haven't heard of anyone new before." she says, "But I should warn you, my big sister's real strong, so you had better be telling to truth about not wanting to fight."
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"I assure you we have no desire to quarrel unless we have to. I am... Magical Girl Dragonheart✩Brynn." Brynn cringed, still not used to garbling the... eccentric title bestowed by this place.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko and Shizu

Aiko waved cheerfully. "Red Rose Magical✩Aiko, and Blue Rose Magical✩Shizu, nice to meet you! And probably nice to meet your big sis when she shows up!"

"I do not believe new arrivals are meant to be part of the system. However, it has happened nonetheless."
Sigtext!

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone

"Rampart Four-Point-Five." the girl introduces herself, "But you can call me Nora, since that's my name. I can take you to see my sister if you won't fight her. Promise?"
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"You have my word we will start no trouble." Brynn nodded. "Lead the way."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Everyone

Nora turns and leads the way through the city. It isn't far before she reaches the door to one of the towering buildings, in fact this seems to be the tallest building around. She pulls out a key card and swipes it, then gestures to the still-closed, handle-less sliding door. "She's right inside."
Defile Circles Discord
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13