Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: [IC] Tress U7: 4x Magical Girl Crossover Battle✩Royale: Sunset Over the Cosmos  (Read 8698 times)

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"Several of them seem to have lost the will to engage in these blood sports." Brynn added. "I suggest we offer them an alternative: join us, and try to break free of this hell."
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile

All

"I don't want rain on your parade." Shadow chimes in through Shizu, "But how? I'm not even sure I can pull you back with your beacons, there's no way I can rescue anyone else. If you want to break out, you have to do it within the rules of the game."
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tayir

"There's a third alternative.  Some may have changed their mind about seeking resurrection and may now wish to reach their original fate.  Death is not the end for everyone, after all."

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"I must concur. Even if rescuing them is not possible, I think at least a few of them would sooner welcome whatever fate naturally awaits them than remain trapped in limbo."
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Aiko and Shizu

"Are you serious? We've got to at least try and save people! It can't just be about dying, can it?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tayir

"Well, I died.  It just wan't the end for me.  Sometimes that's what's going to happen."

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"I'm afraid saving everyone isn't always feasible, as bitter a pill as it is to swallow." She smiled sadly. "Those who want no part in liberation and aren't hostile to us, we will try to leave be. Perhaps in dealing with whatever aberrant lurks here, we may find a happier way to end this. But continuing forward on the assumption we can save everyone will only give false hope. I prefer those who say yes do so fully understanding what may have to happen at the end."

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile

All

"Dying freaking sucks." Shadow contributes her opinion as an experienced dier.

Also, Charlotte walked off while you guys weren't looking.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
With nothing to really say to that given her own observations over the decades, Brynn simply shrugged. It was around that same time she noticed the detective had vanished.

"Well, I suppose Miss Monochrome's answer is clear. Any thoughts on who to approach next?"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tayir

"Well, there's the place with the super-advanced lighting thing going on, just on the other side of the gas city."

"I like it.  Looks a bit like me."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko and Shizu

"There was a small territory next to mine that I haven't checked yet, I was trying to prioritize meeting up."

"The shortest route would be through the city. I think cutting through the neutral zone after your recent encounter may be ill advised."

Aiko turns a shade or two paler at that note.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"... is something the matter, Aiko?" Brynn couldn't help but catch the blanching.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tayir

That must be where Sabrina's from.  Lets see if Aiko needs help to work through this.

This Sabrina must have been a pretty awful person.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 01:07:31 am by Devastator »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aiko and Shizu

"I... we know the person who that territory belongs to." Aiko says quietly. "Hopefully the route is quick enough we won't see her."
Sigtext!

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile

Brynn
"Ah, I see." There was clearly far more to the story but the implications could only really go one of two ways. Brynn grabbed Arisen's handle and transformed again in a burst of brilliant blue flames, using the mana she'd recovered while they caught up to accelerate her natural healing factor. It didn't take long for her leg stumps to grow into proper shins and feet. She kicked them in the air once, then twice to make sure everything worked as it should, then hopped off Arisen and hefted the blade over her shoulder.

"Well, let us be off then. The faster we move, the less chance we have of any interruptions."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13