Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: YA GODS - Yet Another Game of Divine Simulation - 9/9 [Turn 1]  (Read 3977 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: YA GODS - Yet Another Game of Divine Simulation - 6/6!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2023, 09:22:31 pm »

All will be revealed in time.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: YA GODS - Yet Another Game of Divine Simulation - 6/9!
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2023, 04:50:00 am »

Name - Viw
Sphere - Communication
Description -
A ever-shifting collection of metal, stone and bone plates engraved with incredibly dense information written over and over itself in every written language that has does, or could, or has ever, existed. They rub against each other to produce infrasound messages, which reveal various mathematic theorems. Their collective formation often forms important and secret symbols of various cults and organizations. Garishly coloured.

Starting Bonus - (1) race of mortals
Garishly colourful Parrot Jumping Spider hybrid things (with hands) who enjoy constantly espousing their every thought stream of conscious style from one of their two mouths, while the other occasionally speaks something particular important, or gives or warnings or the like. Surprisingly religiously worshipful of Viw, and belligerent, believing that that sometimes the best way to communicate is at the end of a sword.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2023, 04:52:32 am by Demonic Spoon »

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2023, 05:19:05 am »

Name - Celluk
Sphere - Cycles (nutrient cycle/mineral cycle/wheels/orbits/ages etc.)
Description - An ever spinning 4th dimensional wheel
Starting Bonus - Artefact. The Golden Hoop, also known as The Wheel of Eternal Recurrence: A large hoop which can be spun anti-clockwise or clockwise around a target (a person, a tree, a corpse, an item, a small building etc.) either returning it to a prior state of being, or advancing it to a future state (possibly resurrecting or killing in the process). The faster it spins, the further in the cycle it will turn anything within it.

brangerlon

• Bay Watcher
  • thermoreactive being
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2023, 08:07:24 am »

I pray to RNGsus
This Eternal Flame of Toxicity will kill all!!

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2023, 03:15:16 pm »

Name:
Sphere:
Description:
Starting Bonus:

May RNGsus bring me up or strike me down

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2023, 05:20:05 pm »

Interesting, i will create an application soon. I have to decide if i want to bring my love god into this world or go in a different direction.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2023, 05:58:37 pm »

Name - Viw
Sphere - Communication
Description -
A ever-shifting collection of metal, stone and bone plates engraved with incredibly dense information written over and over itself in every written language that has does, or could, or has ever, existed. They rub against each other to produce infrasound messages, which reveal various mathematic theorems. Their collective formation often forms important and secret symbols of various cults and organizations. Garishly coloured.

Starting Bonus - (1) race of mortals
Garishly colourful Parrot Jumping Spider hybrid things (with hands) who enjoy constantly espousing their every thought stream of conscious style from one of their two mouths, while the other occasionally speaks something particular important, or gives or warnings or the like. Surprisingly religiously worshipful of Viw, and belligerent, believing that that sometimes the best way to communicate is at the end of a sword.
Accepted.

Name - Celluk
Sphere - Cycles (nutrient cycle/mineral cycle/wheels/orbits/ages etc.)
Description - An ever spinning 4th dimensional wheel
Starting Bonus - Artefact. The Golden Hoop, also known as The Wheel of Eternal Recurrence: A large hoop which can be spun anti-clockwise or clockwise around a target (a person, a tree, a corpse, an item, a small building etc.) either returning it to a prior state of being, or advancing it to a future state (possibly resurrecting or killing in the process). The faster it spins, the further in the cycle it will turn anything within it.
Accepted.

I pray to RNGsus
Uiso
They are reptilian with a smooth head, two narrow dark blue eyes, no visible ears, no nose, and a long snout.
they have a rigid neck, a round body, and a pair of stunted yet powerful wings that end in hands.
they have two short legs and a powerful tail.
The Uiso's heads, necks, shoulders and arms are covered in delicate feathers, while the rest of its body is covered in thin scales.
they have similar markings to a panda in dull green and cream.
They are somewhat lesser than most species in all ways, be it physically, mentally, or magically.
They are of Average Disposition towards Agression.
They live in Communal "nests" lead by whomever has the loudest voice and most charisma.

Name:
Sphere:
Description:
Starting Bonus:

May RNGsus bring me up or strike me down
Accepted Kjnnnltiorb Scretmeomae
God of Cold
who takes the form of A tangle of fat, gray-white, worms, each as large as a human child, which are wrapped about one another in an ever-moving mass of muscle shaped like a human's torso and limbs. Their mouths are pointed and move like jaws and seem to contain fangs and teeth. When they speak, a tongue of worms emerge from their mouths and writhe in the air and take the shapes of words, though they can't be read.
(3) Feature, Would you like a Template or for for RNG to decide on your Feature?

Game will start in 50 hours, give or take.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2023, 07:34:25 pm »

(3) Feature, Would you like a Template or for for RNG to decide on your Feature?
Completely random please

Also just asking, but i hear the mention of a discord?

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2023, 08:24:27 pm »

Completely random please
I'll get to this in a bit.
Also just asking, but i hear the mention of a discord?
Eh a (lot) of the folk join'in are from the "bay12 General Forum game" discord, no need to join- but I expect folk will be discussin' the game there.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2023, 08:47:20 pm »

Eh a (lot) of the folk join'in are from the "bay12 General Forum game" discord, no need to join- but I expect folk will be discussin' the game there.
Many thanks!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2023, 10:28:34 pm »

Completely random please
Name: The Forest of Statues
Description: A field filled with towering statues of stone and bone, those who wander through it see the strange and twisted statues as being of themselves and their friends, a massive statue of Kjnnnltiorb Scretmeomae fills its center itself the only statue unchanging, The Forest of Statues is home to all sorts of spirits, some friendly some less- those who speak with them may choose to receive a 'gift' given in return for a 'gift' taken.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: YA GODS - Yet Another Game of Divine Simulation - 9/9!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2023, 05:18:18 pm »

20 hours to game start.

I repeat, @shadowclaw777 Would you like a template for your race of mortals, or for RNG to decide?
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2023, 05:31:23 pm »

Clearly i'ts just a bunch of regular dogs. Or conniving cats.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2023, 11:48:07 pm »

20 hours to game start.

I repeat, @shadowclaw777 Would you like a template for your race of mortals, or for RNG to decide?

Give me a template!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2023, 12:03:31 am »

20 hours to game start.

Give me a template!
As I understand it, you're supposed to give the template if you're not going for a random race (in which case crazyabe randomly generates the template). Not sure if that's what you were saying so just thought I'd mention.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4