Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16780 times)

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 2
« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2023, 06:06:07 pm »

Snowkiller

I'm not proud of my indecisiveness today.

Shorten
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2023, 06:07:40 pm »

Alright, you guys convinced me
Snowkiller
she/her

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2023, 06:08:55 pm »

Yeah, if Hector had been lynched today and flipped town I'd have used my other ability that increases the threshold to lynch you by 2 votes. (That ability is part of why I was pushing to lynch someone else a few minutes ago, but I'm abandoning that gambit because nobody seems interested in lynching anyone else and you'd still have been lynched eventually.) From there, you'd be nearly unlynchable until someone figured out I was your GA, which might be never if I didn't have to out myself D2.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 20, 2023, 06:09:13 pm »

Dude, shut the fuck up. Seriously. I hate all that fake "uwu you so good at game" shit, when starting out, a small number of you were actually answering noob questions. Oddly enough, Maximum Spin was more useful than you in that regard, because when they weren't lolposting they were giving out info and making sure newbs got themselves acclimated. Don't suck me off now that I'm rating Maximum Spin and not you. Sure, they were mafia, but I still count a few nuggets of game from their earlier posts. Yet you've done nothing but bandwagon and dick ride the whole game. Like when people started voting for Maximum Spin, suddenly, you're voting Maximum Spin. Now that they're gone and I'm self-lynching, you want to shower me in uwu. Nah, fuck that. You been scouted.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 20, 2023, 06:09:33 pm »

Shorten day vote.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 20, 2023, 06:09:58 pm »

This no-edit rule is killing me. That was for ToonyMagician's post.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 20, 2023, 06:10:59 pm »

Dude, shut the fuck up. Seriously. I hate all that fake "uwu you so good at game" shit, when starting out, a small number of you were actually answering noob questions. Oddly enough, Maximum Spin was more useful than you in that regard, because when they weren't lolposting they were giving out info and making sure newbs got themselves acclimated. Don't suck me off now that I'm rating Maximum Spin and not you. Sure, they were mafia, but I still count a few nuggets of game from their earlier posts. Yet you've done nothing but bandwagon and dick ride the whole game. Like when people started voting for Maximum Spin, suddenly, you're voting Maximum Spin. Now that they're gone and I'm self-lynching, you want to shower me in uwu. Nah, fuck that. You been scouted.

Shorten

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 20, 2023, 06:12:05 pm »

Snowkiller

I'm not proud of my indecisiveness today.

Shorten

Part of that is what information you have. I knew the mafia tried to kill me, which was critical in narrowing it down to Snowkiller.

All you know is CM isn’t mafia.

PPE: Jesus Christ Snowkiller it’s a game, calm the fuck down, shit happens sometimes. Max got lucky in the last game I played with him, he got unlucky in this one. Move on.

Shorten
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 20, 2023, 06:16:41 pm »

@Snowkiller:
I'm not playing this game as a mentor. I'm aware Max (and Hector) were guiding the new players more. I just wanted to give my opinion as another player in this game. It's a fact I rated you more town than Crystal among the new players.

I like the name ToonyMagician, makes me sound even more mysterious.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 20, 2023, 06:17:57 pm »

Either way, stop shit-talking Maximum Spin when they aren't here and meatriding me out of nowhere when you were ignoring my noob questions during D1.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 20, 2023, 06:22:28 pm »

If he were still with us, he wouldn't want all this fighting.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 20, 2023, 06:24:08 pm »

What?? Max is a homie. Just because he was mafia in this game doesn't mean he's my mortal enemy. I play with the guy in almost every game I'm in and don't have a problem with him as a player. In fact, it's even funner because he's a hard player to read.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 20, 2023, 06:26:48 pm »

What?? Max is a homie. Just because he was mafia in this game doesn't mean he's my mortal enemy. I play with the guy in almost every game I'm in and don't have a problem with him as a player. In fact, it's even funner because he's a hard player to read.

I was genuinely considering doing a no lynch because he’s so hard to read.

Possibly also out of spite.

Agree though, Max is a legend.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 20, 2023, 06:29:45 pm »

TricMagic

You're not just the Elephant Parade, but the whole damn circus. I believe this ruse has gone on for long enough. Sorry Max.

ruffles around pm
Max: "it's yolo on this game"

TM, I think I might get your meaning, assuming you were being vague on purpose.
Not being vague anymore. As the Warlock, I can contact the dead once per night, and I got a number of selections from Mafiachat to sprinkle in. A way to signal myself as an ally. EP wouldn't know about this unless they were the other Mafia. And yes, Daylight Savings does in fact exist.

[Max also wasn't here at day end. :(]

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 20, 2023, 06:30:04 pm »

Then you should have no issue not talking mess about him further.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37