Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16816 times)

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 2
« Reply #495 on: August 20, 2023, 05:32:54 pm »

Eh, no biggie. I can just nightkill whoever is playing silly/I don't like. So that's on me for going sideways when I could have done that and left it there.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 20, 2023, 05:33:13 pm »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 20, 2023, 05:36:16 pm »

I almost hope he flips town now.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 20, 2023, 05:38:01 pm »

H... have you considered the possibility that Meph has gone insane and included a Jester in their game in 2023, giving them a Guardian Angel as the cherry on top? An old-style Jester who immediately loses the game for everyone else? Clearly you should vote (rolls die) Crystal instead.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: August 20, 2023, 05:45:30 pm »

Elephant Parade got made a mafia-ally and wasn't told, haha.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 20, 2023, 05:50:07 pm »

You guys should seriously vote someone who isn't Snowkiller today because you lose nothing if you're right and he and I are the scum and anti-town 3P. Well, except for having Snowkiller around for another day.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 20, 2023, 05:51:07 pm »

TricMagic

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 20, 2023, 05:52:41 pm »

Well, except for having Snowkiller around for another day.
While I accidentally let the cat out of the bag and since I can't edit it's the final countdown, remember what I said this whole game: vote me and you don't have to whine. I'm not even sure what the procedure is for self-lynching other than just dipping and not playing, but I want to learn the game and would rather not do that.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 20, 2023, 05:53:06 pm »

While I accidentally let the cat out of the bag and since I can't edit it's the final countdown, remember what I said this whole game: vote me and you don't have to whine. I'm not even sure what the procedure is for self-lynching other than just dipping and not playing, but I want to learn the game and would rather not do that.
mafia protip #1: play to win, not to lose

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 20, 2023, 05:53:14 pm »

I'm down for wacky plays, but prolonging the game for no reason seems kind of pointless in this scenario.

I don't see how you can possibly win Elephant.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: August 20, 2023, 05:54:05 pm »

(I am currently living up to this protip by not voting for the person who makes me lose the game if they die)

I'm down for wacky plays, but prolonging the game for no reason seems kind of pointless in this scenario.

I don't see how you can possibly win Elephant.
I win if I'm right and TricMagic/Hector flips scum

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: August 20, 2023, 05:54:39 pm »

I mean, it's whatever. I think your D1 play was convincing enough and you should have fought harder today against Hector.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 20, 2023, 05:58:35 pm »

What "play" are you hallucinating about? You mean the very basic "I'm voting for this player (Maximum Spin) because they troll"? If that's convincing to you then that's sad.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 20, 2023, 06:00:19 pm »

Yeah if I wasn’t able to convince folks today I’d get lynched over you.

Admittedly I’d also flip town and you’d probably be next, but you had an ally in EP the rest of the way, even if you didn’t know it.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 20, 2023, 06:03:21 pm »

@Snowkiller:
I see a lot of new players. It's hard starting as mafia. I think you're looking down on yourself too much. As someone who's seen many players and played many games I think you were doing a good job. That's a serious compliment.

PPE:
Hector is right. You had hidden backup from Elephant even if you weren't aware of that.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37