Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16848 times)

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 2
« Reply #465 on: August 20, 2023, 03:47:35 pm »

We can vote to end the day early? That's new.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 20, 2023, 03:49:46 pm »

We can vote to end the day early? That's new.
It requires 75% of players to agree shortening it
she/her

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 20, 2023, 03:50:53 pm »

Yeah, bold the word shorten if you want to. I think it’s a simple majority for that, without checking the OP.

PPE: never mind.

I feel bad for EP because Snowkiller just feels right. Their behaviour doesn’t help that.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 20, 2023, 03:52:37 pm »

Huh. Go figure. I definitely need to dig in and learn more about this game.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 20, 2023, 03:57:38 pm »

I'm still trying to figure this out because the whole thing is a bit hard to follow.  Does hector being town mean Snow has to be mafia, and vice-reversa?  If so, I'm inclined to vote hector first since EP also loses in the case that we're wrong about Snow.  Alternatively, is it possible that someone was stopped by Crystal while attempting to assassinate me, or would CM be informed of that?
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 20, 2023, 04:00:07 pm »

Unvote
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 20, 2023, 04:01:18 pm »

I'm still trying to figure this out because the whole thing is a bit hard to follow.  Does hector being town mean Snow has to be mafia, and vice-reversa?  If so, I'm inclined to vote hector first since EP also loses in the case that we're wrong about Snow.  Alternatively, is it possible that someone was stopped by Crystal while attempting to assassinate me, or would CM be informed of that?
If someone tried to kill you, I would be dead since guards are probably just as flimsy as regular townies(I could find no instances where it is mentioned that guards are extra tough)
she/her

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 20, 2023, 04:04:03 pm »

Not posting until near end of day.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 20, 2023, 04:04:13 pm »

I'm still trying to figure this out because the whole thing is a bit hard to follow.  Does hector being town mean Snow has to be mafia, and vice-reversa?  If so, I'm inclined to vote hector first since EP also loses in the case that we're wrong about Snow.  Alternatively, is it possible that someone was stopped by Crystal while attempting to assassinate me, or would CM be informed of that?
If someone tried to kill you, I would be dead since guards are probably just as flimsy as regular townies(I could find no instances where it is mentioned that guards are extra tough)
What I mean by this is that if someone tried kill my target, I would die instead
she/her

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 20, 2023, 04:06:15 pm »

I’ve said I was the kill target, but I’m kill immune as a knight, I can’t self-target a kill (as far as I’m aware) but even if I could I’d be in my own against 7 townies which I could have avoided by not lynching Max D1. I could be lying, of course.

CM did his stuff to you so neither of you are mafia.

EP is claiming Snowkiller’s guardian angel.

Caz and Toony didn’t have to do the things they did re:eliminating Max D1, so I find it hard to believe they’re scum.

That leaves Snowkiller and Tric as our targets, at least from my perspective.

PPE: see there’s no reason for Snowkiller to do this if they’re town, they still win with everyone else and it’s basically a foregone conclusion that town will win at this point, unless the other scum is embedded in the town core.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: August 20, 2023, 04:10:49 pm »

I want to hear from Tric.

What did you do in the night?

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 20, 2023, 04:18:06 pm »

PPE: see there’s no reason for Snowkiller to do this if they’re town, they still win with everyone else and it’s basically a foregone conclusion that town will win at this point, unless the other scum is embedded in the town core.
I figured you were larping your idiocy at first, but I'm convinced you're not playing around and you're actually this stupid. Since you're slow, I'll make it plainly clear to you: after night ended, I said I wanted to know who started the Maximum Spin train and how they managed to pull that read off. To which, you and others said I was mafia for saying that, then you slid back into your trolling niche and continued on. Now, I said that since you wanted to roflcopter post instead of try to figure this game out (and also vote me based on something foolish), I was going to vote myself out while you roflpost amongst each other.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 20, 2023, 04:22:46 pm »

If that’s your read of D2’s activity… I’m not sure how you managed it. I’ve given my reads multiple times so far, and you’ve decided to throw all your toys out the pram instead of engaging with reasonable questions, asked multiple times, and even when your own imposed conditions are met.

If you’re town, you’re doing a very bad job of convincing us of that fact.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 20, 2023, 04:31:58 pm »

If you’re town, you’re doing a very bad job of convincing us of that fact.
What language do you speak? English doesn't seem to be it. I said several times to vote me out the game if that's your take. You get the lynch, you get the truth, and you get me out. Those are the things you get, can you dig it? Stop whining and being a Barbie world tier diva about what I'm telling you. I asked for reasoning about things and you played dumb. You did the same shit in D1 before Maximum Spin got hoed before you got verbally bapped and corrected for your weird behavior. I'm not gon' talk to you again about the same topic because we're some grown men and shouldn't have to have baby's first English book to re-convey a point I've made several times.

Vote for me or don't, but don't build this tower of lies where I didn't contribute, when it's clear I've been asking questions about the game from jump street. Ya dig?
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: August 20, 2023, 04:32:28 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Hector13: 1: Caz
Snowkiller: 4: Hector13, Snowkiller, ToonyMan, TricMagic
TricMagic: 2: Crystalizedmire, Elephant Parade

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 37