Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16932 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 1 Begins with the Ancestor's Blessings
« Reply #300 on: August 18, 2023, 04:25:36 pm »

Assuming I’m already voting for the other candidate, anyway.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 18, 2023, 04:32:47 pm »

You have done nothing but complain about statistics and no lynches, and coincidentally choose - four hours prior to day end! - to make a case against someone who has been on at you all day, and coincidentally the only player you’re likely to be able to get eliminated ahead of you? Come on guy.

I did not complain about not lynching; I was simply exploring the idea at the beginning of the day.  I then changed my mind after Tric presented me with mathematical proof.  Also, I did make a case against you, yes!  Just because you've been pushing me all day doesn't mean I did it out of spite, though. :)
I could've easily jumped on Max or Toony, both of whom had 2 votes, and 1 more would've been sufficient to lynch them, saving myself.
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 18, 2023, 04:33:00 pm »

PPE2: Toony and Snowkiller will be voting me soon, possibly followed by EP and maybe even Caz. The tie won’t last to day end brah.

So vote Max.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 18, 2023, 04:38:54 pm »

@Sofanthiel:
Reading those posts you quoted doesn't look like Crystal is with Hector to me.

Yes, Crystal did vote and unvote hector quite a few times, but it's mainly hector's posts (and lack of acknowledgement of being accused) that made me believe they may be teammates in some capacity.  Those examples are more of a display of filler that EP asked me to present (no offense, CM!).
I'm starting to think that hector13 is a scum who is trying to get me on his side. He praises me for my participation and not for any arguments I made as if trying to say that he's on my side. Another about hector and participation is that I feel like he is trying to ruin my ability to make solid arguments on purpose. And I do in fact find it suspicious that he is trying to vote out you, sofanthiel. I'm pretty sure if he is trying to make me trust him, he would try to vote any other newbies he couldn't convince. I don't think I've made any good arguments so far, so if hector and I were scum then I would've made at least one solid argument.
she/her

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 18, 2023, 04:42:29 pm »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
Hector13: 4: Crystalizedmire, Snowkiller, sofanthiel, ToonyMan
Maximum Spin: 2: Caz, Elephant Parade
sofanthiel: 2: Hector13, Maximum Spin
ToonyMan: 1: TricMagic

Day ends in ~2 hours
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 18, 2023, 04:44:09 pm »

I honestly want elephant gone, though that wall of Sofanthiel's isn't at all nice to look at, it's almost entirely quotes. Quotes he should have addressed more directly, 12 hours ago.

As for this sudden push on Hector, he pushes you, undermines you, supports you, and scrutinizes you. In other words a veteran supporting and pushing new players, while still playing the game of Mafia, looking for inconsistencies.

Ninja. I'll vote... Well, no one... Right now anyway, but am here. (Yes I'm aware that's suspicious. But nearing day end I'd want to put things to order.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 18, 2023, 04:45:47 pm »

Et tu, CM?

PPE2: Toony and Snowkiller will be voting me soon, possibly followed by EP and maybe even Caz. The tie won’t last to day end brah.

So vote Max.

Nah I’m frustrated being in a game with sofanthiel and Snowkiller. One of them, or me.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 18, 2023, 04:57:33 pm »

I honestly want elephant gone
I'm down if you are.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 18, 2023, 04:58:45 pm »

Elephant Parade

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 18, 2023, 05:02:29 pm »

Elephant Parade

Shame if he gets lynched, though, I was waiting for a chance to call him "Colossal Convoy".

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 18, 2023, 05:09:11 pm »

I honestly want elephant gone, though that wall of Sofanthiel's isn't at all nice to look at, it's almost entirely quotes. Quotes he should have addressed more directly, 12 hours ago.

I realized it was a bit too wall-ey after postage, so please do forgive that oversight.  Now that I think about it, I should've put it all inside
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
But alas, editing is forbidden!
Ultimately, its intended purpose was to make people's lives easier; EP asked me to, and I wanted to convince him, so I complied.

Nah I’m frustrated being in a game with sofanthiel and Snowkiller. One of them, or me.

Hey!  Didn't I already apologize for being wrong about the whole "no-lynching" thing?  I actually listened to your advice and made a logical argument, just like you asked.  If you really feel that much disdain for my playstyle now, elaborate on what can be improved, like Max did. :)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 18, 2023, 05:13:16 pm »

I asked you to make a logical argument probably 60 hours ago. I’m wondering why it took you so long, mainly. No issues aside from that.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 18, 2023, 05:23:49 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

@hector13, I know I've quoted this already, but this snippet summarized my, at the time, flawed reasoning perfectly.  I do hope we can leave that as water under the bridge.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 18, 2023, 05:26:47 pm »

You’re clearly capable of making a logical argument, and clearly capable of drawing connections between players. It wasn’t a sudden shift in my demeanor either, focusing on you or “buddying” with CM.

Why did it take you most of the day to figure out I was scum and that CM is my partner?

On the other side of the coin, for the nth time today, you’ve figured out who the scum team are, does that mean you’re happy saying everyone else is town?

PPE: I mean, you say in that quote that the mafia target people who suspect them. How does that fit with you targeting me, and also Snowkiller targeting me?

Equally so, despite most of the playerbase telling you that no lynching wasn’t going to happen, you kept it as something you wanted to do for at least 2/3 of the day.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 18, 2023, 05:58:05 pm »

Strange, completely ignoring the vote on Elephant.. Silence usually isn't a good thing.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37