Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16790 times)

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 2
« Reply #480 on: August 20, 2023, 04:38:43 pm »

:O
I forgot my love of rolling down the hill on the lawn.
I never noticed it until it was gone.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 20, 2023, 04:43:27 pm »

If you’re town, you’re doing a very bad job of convincing us of that fact.
What language do you speak? English doesn't seem to be it. I said several times to vote me out the game if that's your take. You get the lynch, you get the truth, and you get me out. Those are the things you get, can you dig it? Stop whining and being a Barbie world tier diva about what I'm telling you. I asked for reasoning about things and you played dumb. You did the same shit in D1 before Maximum Spin got hoed before you got verbally bapped and corrected for your weird behavior. I'm not gon' talk to you again about the same topic because we're some grown men and shouldn't have to have baby's first English book to re-convey a point I've made several times.

Vote for me or don't, but don't build this tower of lies where I didn't contribute, when it's clear I've been asking questions about the game from jump street. Ya dig?

Appeals to emotion don’t work.

Unless your me doing it to Toony, apparently.

We’re also, thankfully, moving toward a sub-forum culture in which acting unpleasantly is frowned upon, so if you’re upset, go off and do something pleasant and then come back, if you want, and re-assess things then. It’s a game, it’s meant to be fun, so… don’t take it too seriously.

Says me, the one who got all shouty earlier taking the game too seriously.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Snowkiller

• Bay Watcher
  • The Big Chill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 20, 2023, 04:47:21 pm »

Like I said, I'm not posting for the rest of the gameday. Vote me or don't, but otherwise, you need to shut the hell up about this topic. Don't give a shit about "sub-forum culture" or whatever you're prattling on about. You've got two options. Pick one and stay in your lane. End of.
B L A C K
&
Y E L L O W

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 20, 2023, 05:06:17 pm »

Don't think this is just about sub-forum culture; I feel that if there is a line, it may have been crossed a bit (or, at the very least, bound upon).  Even if it is role-playing, remember: at the end of the day, this is a game, and we're a bunch of net-acquaintances trying to have fun with no real malice involved!

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 20, 2023, 05:09:15 pm »

I am Snowkiller's Guardian Angel. I can protect Snowkiller, and only Snowkiller, and I lose the game if he dies, which he appears to be dead set on doing. I don't think MaximumSpin would've bussed Snowkiller there if they were a two-man team and I don't think Meph would make a setup with three scum and a scum GA.

Does your role show you Snowkillers alignment?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: August 20, 2023, 05:09:42 pm »

If you’re town, you’re doing a very bad job of convincing us of that fact.
What language do you speak? English doesn't seem to be it. I said several times to vote me out the game if that's your take. You get the lynch, you get the truth, and you get me out. Those are the things you get, can you dig it? Stop whining and being a Barbie world tier diva about what I'm telling you. I asked for reasoning about things and you played dumb. You did the same shit in D1 before Maximum Spin got hoed before you got verbally bapped and corrected for your weird behavior. I'm not gon' talk to you again about the same topic because we're some grown men and shouldn't have to have baby's first English book to re-convey a point I've made several times.

Vote for me or don't, but don't build this tower of lies where I didn't contribute, when it's clear I've been asking questions about the game from jump street. Ya dig?

...Rude.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: August 20, 2023, 05:10:06 pm »

Yeah that’s why I told him to calm down.

There is much, much worse in the history of the forum, but yeah, it’s a game and meant to be fun so… remember there are other people behind the screen names.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: August 20, 2023, 05:12:43 pm »

Like I said, I'm not posting for the rest of the gameday. Vote me or don't, but otherwise, you need to shut the hell up about this topic. Don't give a shit about "sub-forum culture" or whatever you're prattling on about. You've got two options. Pick one and stay in your lane. End of.

Putting on my Sub-Forum moderator hat:

The Mafia sub-forum is generally more willing to allow things like attacks on another players than is normally allowed by Toady on the bay 12 forums. But do note that things like directly insulting other players technically violates the overall Forum Guidelines. Being chill and respecting the other players is generally a good idea.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: August 20, 2023, 05:13:19 pm »

I am Snowkiller's Guardian Angel. I can protect Snowkiller, and only Snowkiller, and I lose the game if he dies, which he appears to be dead set on doing. I don't think MaximumSpin would've bussed Snowkiller there if they were a two-man team and I don't think Meph would make a setup with three scum and a scum GA.

No.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 20, 2023, 05:17:46 pm »

remember there are other people behind the screen names.
...or is that what they want you to think!

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: August 20, 2023, 05:17:52 pm »

If I stick to my original idea Snowkiller[/color is likely enough, sorry EP.

I want to hear from Tric before day's end though, and I still think Hector's claim is suspicious. If he's lying, softhaniel is clear, or it could just be softhaniel if it isn't Snowkiller. Regardless due to the lack of kill, we have an extra day to work with.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 20, 2023, 05:19:32 pm »

It can’t be sofanthiel unless CM is lying, CM is a jailkeeper, basically.

sofanthiel

• Bay Watcher
  • Escaped Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: August 20, 2023, 05:21:08 pm »

Regardless of whether it does or doesn't, we can't trust EP to truthfully disclose that information.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: August 20, 2023, 05:26:21 pm »

Regardless of whether it does or doesn't, we can't trust EP to truthfully disclose that information.
If my PM said he was town, I would've said so without being asked. If it said he was scum, I wouldn't have spent the whole game scumhunting. From your perspective I could've been faking it, but I successfully outed MS.

---

Consider that if you lynch Snowkiller, you will eliminate me as well, possibly leading to LYLO tomorrow (since a three-scum team is in the realm of possibility if my protege is town).

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 20, 2023, 05:29:31 pm »

Also tomorrow I probably won't be around much because I am travelling all day and the internet when travelling through highland valleys is notoriously shite.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37