Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37

Author Topic: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Game over! Town victory  (Read 16897 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural Mafia 11 - Day 1 Begins with the Ancestor's Blessings
« Reply #120 on: August 17, 2023, 05:03:25 pm »

If it is possible I would like to vote in favour of skipping lynching
How about we vote Hector? I think that Hector is a reasonable choice since Max is going to inspect me tonight.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 17, 2023, 05:05:05 pm »

I am a good lynch because I’ve done a lot, and people this have quite a bit to go on for the future.

I would genuinely rather that than no lynch.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 17, 2023, 05:05:15 pm »

If it is possible I would like to vote in favour of skipping lynching
How about we vote Hector? I think that Hector is a reasonable choice since Max is going to inspect me tonight.
You're right, let's vote hector13.
she/her

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 17, 2023, 05:09:00 pm »

See, even Hector would rather die than nobody!

I think Elephant Parade has provided a lot in case of their death as well.

By engaging with the game then even in your death you can be helpful to town.

Unless of course...you're mafia and your death has a much greater weight to your team, besides the fact your actions could be revealing under this new light.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 17, 2023, 05:09:08 pm »

You might want to read more carefully, Crystallizedmire. You seem to have missed my question.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2023, 05:13:54 pm »

Quite a few people have missed questions I asked about their suspicions, but they’re the newer players so… I mean the questions will help them develop their game a bit. Figuring out who is town is just as useful as figuring out who is scum.

Max too, but Max tends to keep his cards close to his chest. Probably something we shouldn’t let him get away with but… I’m not convinced he’s bad atm.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2023, 05:16:33 pm »

People have already gotten on Tric's case for not posting, so I'll ask Crystallizedmire: why haven't you had more to say? You know that if you don't post, it's really hard for anyone to get a read on you, right? Do you still think Hector is suspicious?

Sorry for missing this, I'm fairly new to this(the last mafia variant game I played years ago) so I haven't gotten much to say. While I do know that people who don't talk are fairly suspicious but I'm not very good at joining or maintaining conversations.
And yes, I still think that hector is a little suspicious.
she/her

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 17, 2023, 05:19:17 pm »

This is a good start.

Why am I suspicious? You won’t get anybody to go along with you if you can’t justify it.

Do you think there’s anyone you can trust right now?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2023, 05:19:31 pm »

Do you find him more or less suspicious than you did at the time of his first post? Why?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2023, 05:24:51 pm »

Just to be very clear on rules for this game regarding voting: Yes, you may change as often as you like. There are no hammers, so there is very little risk that the day will end before my stated time. As long as you pay attention to the thread and make sure you've got your final vote in a good bit before the deadline, you should be fine.

It is possible for people to vote to shorten the day, but that requires a majority of players voting for it to happen.

Also, as a forum convention, if you find someone vote worthy but don't want to move your vote, you can put their name in blue to show your suspicions.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2023, 05:26:56 pm »

We should change that as a convention. I use darkling and blue doesn’t show up so well in that.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2023, 05:29:15 pm »

I always found that silly. It's not like it really means anything. You might as well put everyone's name in blue all the time.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 17, 2023, 05:32:44 pm »

Well… there’s usually more than one scum in a game. I think it works well as tracking someone’s intent. If they vote for someone, FoS a second person, then move their vote from the first person to the third person you can poke them for it.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2023, 05:37:58 pm »

This is a good start.

Why am I suspicious? You won’t get anybody to go along with you if you can’t justify it.

Do you think there’s anyone you can trust right now?
Honestly, it's probably because of my first impression of you. You start the game by voting against Elephant Parade before anybody has posted so naturally you're a bit suspicious.
I don't think I trust anyone all that much.
Do you find him more or less suspicious than you did at the time of his first post? Why?
I do find hector less suspicious than starting out since I'm starting to think this is what he does every game(I haven't seen nor read any mafia games he's played in so far) but I still find him quite suspicious.
I'm changing my vote of hector to hector. Probably not a smart decision but he seems a lot less suspicious.
she/her

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2023, 05:39:39 pm »

If I’m not the most suspicious person, who is?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37