Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17

Author Topic: ghost town  (Read 20806 times)

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
Re: ghost town
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2023, 12:55:16 am »

Check the china cabinet

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2023, 01:14:41 am »

"I'm not sure how useful this barricade will be, but at least it will make it harder for someone to sneak up on us. I'm going to get some sleep. Feel free to wake me up in a few hours if you want to sleep in shifts."

Sleep.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 03:42:57 am by ZBridges »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2023, 03:38:26 pm »

Sneak up on mustard uniform then spook him and assuming my head doesn't end up being caved in from this prank head upstairs and find somewhere to sleep.

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2023, 07:35:54 pm »

Check the china cabinet
Inside the china cabinet there is four tea cups, some fancy looking plates, a cookie jar with low relief decoration and 2 glass bottles of cooking oil. One is half empty, though.
You gently hold the cookie jar and examine it. It is luxurious but empty!
The relief portrays a scene of agriculture. Military men digging on the dirt holding gardening hoes. There are two cute cows grazing on the other side. It has good amount of detail.

Sleep.
You lay down on the hard shack floor to sleep.
sleep canceled.
You are very cold.
Annoyed you sit up and hear a scream far away. Probably just the wind playing tricks on sleepy men.

Sneak up on mustard uniform then spook him and assuming my head doesn't end up being caved in from this prank head upstairs and find somewhere to sleep.
You approach Mustard silent as the night and screech to the top of your lungs, hitting his scruff with watermelon seeds. He flinches and drops some piece of pottery that shatters on the ground. He looks at you in contempt and you chuckle at his face.
You head upstairs nonchalantly, melon still in hands, where there's two rooms. You enter the one on the right and find a small bed with a single sized mattress, a wardrobe and a nightstand with a journal on top. There is also a mini-statue of a bearded man in the corner, the top of his head is shaved and he is wearing a habit.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2023, 09:09:00 pm »

Grab the journal and give it a skim through before move the nightstand infront of the door and laying down in the bed to sleep

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2023, 09:26:54 pm »

Curl up in a ball for warmth and try to get some sleep.

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2023, 02:25:05 am »

Grab the journal and give it a skim through before move the nightstand infront of the door and laying down in the bed to sleep
You skim through the journal and find mostly schedules and light update notes. The handwriting is impeccable.
The owner is a young girl who used to reside with his mother in this very shack. She was very faithful to some religion and she was often worried about the consequences of her mother's behavior. You also find an update that reveals some kind of water reservoir in the area but the location is not revealed nor any info on the vanishing of the population. Oddly enough there are mentions of various fantastical creatures throughout.
After pushing the cute nightstand all the way to the door, you lay down on the bed and tuck up your half eaten watermelon beside you. Your feet dangle off the bed but the warm blankets help you fall asleep.
zzz

Curl up in a ball for warmth and try to get some sleep.
Rolled(3)
With your arms around yourself and making use of your own breath for warmth you manage to fall asleep for 3 hours but a gust of cold wind on your back wakes you up.
if only there was some ignored wool scarf inside a chest that you could put on...

Suddenly, You see something crawling in from above the entryway. It's walking on the ceiling like a bug but it's waaay bigger than a fly.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2023, 02:35:33 am »

Find the Olive green and prank him by shaking his shoulders and screaming

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2023, 02:42:49 am »

Keep sleeping

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2023, 02:44:23 am »

"What is that thing?"
Grab the chair from the barricade and be prepared to hit that weird thing if it turns out to be hostile.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2023, 02:48:03 am »

"Hell if I know."

Shatter the glass and take a long shard with a sharp edge. Stab the creature if it attacks.

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2023, 03:34:34 am »

Find the Olive green and prank him by shaking his shoulders and screaming
Rolled(2)
You follow the watermelon droplets to a bedroom upstairs. Thrilled to return the favor you accidentally knock over a small but noisy nightstand on the other side of the door, thwarting your own effort.
Keep sleeping
You have slept for 3 hours when some crashing noises wake you up. Refusing to go trough the effort of opening your eyes you just shrug it off and prepare to go back to sleep. A man in mustard uniform violently shakes your shoulders and screams at you.
sleep canceled
Green II is sleepy.

Grab the chair from the barricade and be prepared to hit that weird thing if it turns out to be hostile.
Rolled(2)
You run past just beneath the creature on the way to the barricade. The realization causes you to recoil and you fail to grab the chair. Luckily, the thing doesn't pounces on you.

Shatter the glass and take a long shard with a sharp edge. Stab the creature if it attacks.
hazardous action!
Rolled(5)
You smash the tip of the glass and it turns indented. Holding it by the bottom you are able to wield it without cutting you hand.
A creature drops from the ceiling right on the center of the shack.
The both of you see a sandy-yellow dog with an elongated and twisted body. His front and rear legs are extended and covered on sticky tar. There is a serrated red proboscis poking in and out of his mouth.

The creature is sniffing around.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2023, 04:35:23 am »

"What the hell is wrong with that dog!"
Poke the weird dog with my chair, if this gets a hostile reaction hit it with the chair as hard as I can.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2023, 04:39:05 am »

"Maybe it smells the honey?"

Watch the creature carefully and be ready to fight.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2023, 04:47:35 am »

"He can smell it all he wants, he ain't getting any of it."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17