Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Mages of Mass Destruction! RTD edition [Full,Turn 4]  (Read 5954 times)

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mages of Mass Destruction! RTD edition [Turn 1]
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2023, 01:20:41 am »

Barely visible behind the assortment of items hanging out of their pockets, stuck in their hood, strapped to their limbs, or otherwise attached to their person, Connie stands up from the supply pile with great enthusiasm.
"Alright, that should do it for my preparations... now, for Adventure!"

Sally forth to the Quest Board, where I may acquire myself a noble deed to perform!

Spoiler: Connie (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2023, 01:41:41 am »

"Why didn't they provide knives, I mean how are we supposed to cut things with out them?"
Search the stuff for a large cloth of some kind and use it and the 50" Rope to make a backpack. Also grab that mouth accordion thing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SCREE

• Bay Watcher
  • Delicious Friend
    • View Profile
Re: Mages of Mass Destruction! RTD edition [Open! Turn 0]
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2023, 05:26:53 am »

Look at Questing Board for QUESTS

LOOK AT THE QUESTING BOARD AS I SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN FORGOTEENED

Sorry about that Canadian Kitten, I've edited your action into the last post if you want to change your action this turn!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Mages of Mass Destruction! RTD edition [Turn 0]
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2023, 06:49:50 pm »

Ow
"Well that was unpleasant"

I take the following items using 8 Slots in total:
Rations - 7 Rations fill 1 Slot
50" Rope - 1 Slot
Torches - 6 Torches full 1 Slot
Crowbar - 1 Slot
2 Person Tent- 1 Slot
Bedroll - 1 Slot
Tinderbox - 1 Slot
Grappling Hook - 1 Slot
Portable cassette player with '100 Top Hits' inside - 0 Slot

I then continue looking through the supplies since I didn't find any wands

Spoiler: Mark (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2023, 08:11:25 pm »

In?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gouge out the chainsaw priest's eyes with my thumbs.

SCREE

• Bay Watcher
  • Delicious Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2023, 06:09:52 pm »

Turn 2
╚═━┈┈━═╝
Bouldy no want hurt peepo. Bouldy tell Carl he bad man, but Bouldy will try find nice patch of grass.

6 - Carl's lips peel back showing his pearly white chompers and he guffaws at a unprecedented magnitude of decibels.

You find a veritable treasure of a pristine succulent lawn. Unfortunately, it seems to be in use as PortPort's only sports lawn. The local sport of choice seems to be some sort of convoluted scoring game in which rotting fish is thrown at challengers who dodge nimbly around the field collecting eggs. You are sure Carl would be displeased if he got a rotten fish in the face. This is most certainly the best kept grass in the area, but there may be less smelly options elsewhere.

"Haha! I like your style!"

Pass Benji a gold and chug the stew. It might not be booze, but maybe it will do terrible things to my body and mind regardless!

4 - Benji seems surprised by your generosity. He saches back behind the counter biting the gold coin looking perplexed. Meanwhile, you chug down the stew. You feel your stomach roil but you hold it down. You feel detached as your vision becomes a bit delayed when you look around, it's a good enough vibe but disappointingly not the strong kick you were looking for.

LOOK AT THE QUESTING BOARD AS I SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN FORGOTEENED
EDIT: Take 18 wands from the cart
6 - You accidentally take more then 18 wands without realising, Not that you know that. Set wands to 18 ?  ? ? in your inventory. Nothing to see here.

Take wand #1, aim straight upwards, FIRE.
ERROR: Wands require a living target to fire.

Barely visible behind the assortment of items hanging out of their pockets, stuck in their hood, strapped to their limbs, or otherwise attached to their person, Connie stands up from the supply pile with great enthusiasm.
"Alright, that should do it for my preparations... now, for Adventure!"

Sally forth to the Quest Board, where I may acquire myself a noble deed to perform!

3 - Your eyes glaze over reading the cutesy girlish script by you think you got the key points, maybe.

Pirates roam the East Coast and the local sheriff would pretty please very much like them to be cleared out!

Some sort of nasty Forest (?) Creature (?) has been plaguing the farms to the West! The local sheriff would be very grateful if you could pretty please with sugar on top track them, and scout out where they're coming from. That would be very nice of you. Proof of each creature killed will fetch a fun little monetary reward, yippee!

Oh dear. Nasty Crocs have been snapping at boats. Please eradicate them and return their hides to Sam the leatherworker for a fair fee.

Lots of Love XoXo Sheriff Obba

The last is carved below in staccato handwriting:
Ma Mate Rimbo No Rum Jimbo dun and gon' disappeared in the spooky woods to the North. No doubt sleeping off last night yaaar haaar. I mean, haha. Anyway. I'd be mighty glad if you could go en fetch him quick like. Good reward and his rum ta boot, aye.

"Why didn't they provide knives, I mean how are we supposed to cut things with out them?"
Search the stuff for a large cloth of some kind and use it and the 50" Rope to make a backpack. Also grab that mouth accordion thing.

3 - You scoop up a large blanket and attach the rope to it in a makeshift harness. It's a little loose and ramshackled, not as good as store bought, but you think it'll do the job for a while.  Gain 5 Equipment Slots while the backpack is equipped. You are less likely to drop objects in tense situations with proper storage.

I then continue looking through the supplies since I didn't find any wands

5 - You crack open a fresh crate to find wands on wands on wands! They all look identical in shape, size and length. You can take up to 6 wands to fill 1 slot in your inventory comfortably. As you don't have a backpack or sack, you can take 12 wands if you carry them carefully using both hands, filling 1 slot. Or you can throw all caution to the wind and take 18 wands, squirreling them away into every conceivable place in your robes.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2023, 05:11:16 am by SCREE »

SCREE

• Bay Watcher
  • Delicious Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2023, 06:10:55 pm »

In?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sure, accepted! You can fill the last slot and I'll try not to use the fact Haldus is Johnny Depp adjacent against him. Much. Feel free to post this turn hombre

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mages of Mass Destruction! RTD edition [Full,Turn 2]
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2023, 06:14:29 pm »

((missed a second close quote tag just before crazyabe's turn. (Canadian kitten had a nested quote) ))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SCREE

• Bay Watcher
  • Delicious Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2023, 06:43:29 pm »

Thanks Lenglon! Fixed

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: Mages of Mass Destruction! RTD edition [Open! Turn 0]
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2023, 07:06:55 pm »

"Alright! I'll come back for sure! Next time, more spice!"

Go back to the cart and look for useful things.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2023, 07:17:06 pm »

Code: [Select]
[sub][size=18pt][color=cccccc]Turn 2[/color][/size][/sub]
[sup][size=18pt][color=firebrick]╚═━┈┈━═╝[/color][/size][/sup]
[quote author=Horizon link=topic=181745.msg8484420#msg8484420 date=1687448988]
[b]Bouldy no want hurt peepo. Bouldy tell Carl he bad man, but Bouldy will try find nice patch of grass.[/b][/quote]

6 - Carl's lips peel back showing his pearly white chompers and he guffaws at a unprecedented magnitude of decibels.

You find a veritable treasure of a pristine succulent lawn. Unfortunately, it seems to be in use as PortPort's only sports lawn. The local sport of choice seems to be some sort of convoluted scoring game in which rotting fish is thrown at challengers who dodge nimbly around the field collecting eggs. You are sure Carl would be displeased if he got a rotten fish in the face. This is most certainly the best kept grass in the area, but there may be less smelly options elsewhere.

[quote author=Egan_BW link=topic=181745.msg8484466#msg8484466 date=1687471985]
"Haha! I like your style!"

[b]Pass Benji a gold and chug the stew. It might not be booze, but maybe it will do terrible things to my body and mind regardless![/b][/quote]

4 - Benji seems surprised by your generosity. He saches back behind the counter biting the gold coin looking perplexed. Meanwhile, you chug down the stew. You feel your stomach roil but you hold it down. You feel detached as your vision becomes a bit delayed when you look around, it's a good enough vibe but disappointingly not the strong kick you were looking for.

[quote author=The Canadian kitten link=topic=181745.msg8484473#msg8484473 date=1687476827]
[quote author=The Canadian kitten link=topic=181745.msg8483953#msg8483953 date=1687211849]

[s][b]LOOK AT THE QUESTING BOARD AS I SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN FORGOTEENED[/b][/s]
[b]EDIT: Take 18 wands from the cart[/b]
[/quote][/quote]
6 - You accidentally take more then 18 wands without realising, Not that you know that. Set wands to [b]18 ?  ? ? [/b] in your inventory. Nothing to see here.

[quote author=crazyabe link=topic=181745.msg8484480#msg8484480 date=1687477773]
[b]Take wand #1, aim straight upwards, FIRE.[/b]
[/Quote]
ERROR: Wands require a living target to fire.

[quote author=VermilionSkies link=topic=181745.msg8484513#msg8484513 date=1687501241]
[i]Barely visible behind the assortment of items hanging out of their pockets, stuck in their hood, strapped to their limbs, or otherwise attached to their person, Connie stands up from the supply pile with great enthusiasm.
"Alright, that should do it for my preparations... now, for Adventure!"[/i]
[b]Sally forth to the Quest Board, where I may acquire myself a noble deed to perform![/b]
[/Quote]

3 - Your eyes glaze over reading the cutesy girlish script by you think you got the key points, maybe.

Pirates roam the East Coast and the local sheriff would pretty please very much like them to be cleared out!

Some sort of nasty Forest (?) Creature (?) has been plaguing the farms to the West! The local sheriff would be very grateful if you could pretty please with sugar on top track them, and scout out where they're coming from. That would be very nice of you. Proof of each creature killed will fetch a fun little monetary reward, yippee!

Oh dear. Nasty Crocs have been snapping at boats. Please eradicate them and return their hides to Sam the leatherworker for a fair fee.

Lots of Love XoXo Sheriff Obba

The last is carved below in staccato handwriting:
Ma Mate Rimbo No Rum Jimbo dun and gon' disappeared in the spooky woods to the North. No doubt sleeping off last night yaaar haaar. I mean, haha. Anyway. I'd be mighty glad if you could go en fetch him quick like. Good reward and his rum ta boot, aye.

[quote author=King Zultan link=topic=181745.msg8484514#msg8484514 date=1687502501]
[b]Search the stuff for a large cloth of some kind and use it and the 50" Rope to make a backpack. Also grab that mouth accordion thing.[/b][/quote]

3 - You scoop up a large blanket and attach the rope to it in a makeshift harness. It's a little loose and ramshackled, not as good as store bought, but you think it'll do the job for a while.  [b]Gain 5 Equipment Slots while the backpack is equipped.[/b] You are less likely to drop objects in tense situations with proper storage.

[quote author=Lenglon link=topic=181745.msg8484654#msg8484654 date=1687564190]

[b]I then continue looking through the supplies since I didn't find any wands[/b]
[/Quote]

5 - You crack open a fresh crate to find wands on wands on wands! They all look identical in shape, size and length. You can take up to [b]6 wands[/b] to fill 1 slot in your inventory comfortably. As you don't have a backpack or sack, you can take [b]12 wands[/b] if you carry them carefully using both hands, filling 1 slot. Or you can throw all caution to the wind and take [b]18 wands[/b], squirreling them away into every conceivable place in your robes.

Quote from: Crazyabe
[Apologies for stealing your Turn, the wild Quote eating the turn was bothering me, feel free to copy and paste this corrected copy in]
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Mages of Mass Destruction! RTD edition [Open! Turn 2]
« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2023, 07:19:38 pm »

Stomp off in a random direction, looking for monsters to blast- since apparently the lack of a guarantee on firing at anything non-sentient means these things won't fire without a sentient target.

Spoiler: Name's Description (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2023, 07:34:01 pm »

Quote from: Crazyabe
[Apologies for stealing your Turn, the wild Quote eating the turn was bothering me, feel free to copy and paste this corrected copy in]
((thank you. I was so thrown off that the wild quote simply moved instead of going away when he edited in an extra close quote.))

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2023, 09:29:10 pm »

((18 wands + unknown amount of other wands still take up 1 slot right?
also sorry about nested quotes))
Go North!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2023, 02:00:52 am »

"Very nice."
Now that I have a bag I shall grab 7 rations, a bedroll, and the tinderbox, then search around and see if there aren't any other useful supplies I missed the first time.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6