Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM Z-th! King Cyrus of Surinthomus!  (Read 18861 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM Z-th! King Cyrus of Surinthomus!
« Reply #316 on: October 08, 2023, 02:51:39 am »

"Make them toil the soil of Surinthomus! They will make great beast of burden and fields!" The decree is heard by all and within weeks, adult and healthy Mammos are equipped with harnesses to drag behind them the sharp, fang-like plows.

512 AD, Last Week of Late Spring

The preparations for the journey are finished. You boat the large boat constructed for you specifically, and your entourage takes several other boats, all filled with wealth and trinkets for purpose of giving gifts. Each boat hosts a dozen guards as well, armed with axes and bows.

As the boat is pushed away from the pier, people young and old gather to see you off, some young ladies throwing pebbles before your boat to scare away evil water spirits that might wish to drown you.

Congratulations! Cyrus has embarked on a Journey!

During his absence, his wife Dugda, and the Advisor, will govern Surinthomus to the best of their abilities.

512 AD, Last Day of Late Spring

The journey of five days on the River is uneventful. Must've been the blessed pebbles!

Your procession of boats has to disembark on the side of the river opposite from the city walls of Rycht. Your courtiers are amazed at the sight - not wooden logs nor cobble marks the walls, no, they've used shaped stones, carved so well that you can't see any chipping or holes, except those coming from corner towers.

But other than that, you realize upon entry, it is city like any other. Lowly commoners go about their daily business, forming lines on edges of the dirt roads to watch your procession when they realize a foreign monarch has come. Huts and houses are made of clay and wood, covered with roofs of hay or timber. If not foreboding closeness and tallness of the stone walls surrounding this settlement, and of course, layout of streets unknown to you, you could easily mistake this for Surin.

Your entourage and guards approach a small keep, similar to yours - tall, with central building surrounded by smaller buildings, but the walls are also made of stone.

A tall, bearded man welcomes you as your entourage enters the courtyard. Servants and guards alike cannot pry their eyes from you, your entourage, and the wagonloads of gifts you're bringing inside.

"Greetings, we've heard of your arrival. Allow me to welcome you on behalf of my lord and liege, King Herykk. He is currently unavailable to greet you, for he is personally overseeing the last details of the Seating to ensure that everything is of highest order."

A) "Thank you. I'm a bit tired from the journey, so if you could see us housed somewhere for today?"
B) "I wish to speak with King Herykk in privacy first. Can you arrange for this?"
C) "Where are other Kings? I would like to meet with at least some of them, if this is possible?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 08, 2023, 02:58:22 am »

C

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 08, 2023, 03:00:30 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 08, 2023, 03:00:40 am »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 08, 2023, 03:01:18 am »

C
Good to find allies

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 11, 2024, 05:25:07 am »

"Where are other Kings? I would like to meet with at least some of them, if this is possible?" The man in charge of welcoming you smiles.

"Ah, but you're one of the first to arrive. Only King Bartasz of Livoni has arrived, as he was requested by our liege, and so did Prince Vallurvo of Ingar. Other invitees are yet to arrive. Now, please, come this way, this way." He leads you through the lowest floor of Herykk's keep to spacious quarters. Your guards and servants are given temporary quarters in the Keep or in the houses of Herykk's servants elsewhere.

"Is there anything you wish to know, or need to be taken care of, King Cyrus?" The bearded man asks, bowing his head slightly.

A) "No, I think I will just rest for now."
B) "Yes, arrange a meeting with King Herykk as soon as possible. I wish to see my in-law at last, and before the Seating begins."
C) "Yes, can you tell me who else was invited to the Seating, for I have no word on that?"
D) "Yes - why is Prince Vallurvo of Ingar here, and not his father, King Astri?"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 05:31:10 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 11, 2024, 02:46:03 pm »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

A Sound Tactical Move

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 11, 2024, 10:51:03 pm »

Have to say C here. I want to know who the hell is here.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: February 11, 2024, 11:46:30 pm »

C

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2024, 02:43:21 pm »

"Yes, can you tell me who else was invited to the Seating, for I have no word on that?" The bearded man nods.

"Ah, well, of course King Bartasz of Livoni and Prince Vallurvo of Ingar. Queen Vigda of Reval and King Atam of Murra. We've sent polite invitations to the distant ones in Suisto and Ryga, hoping they would feel inclined to send at least a delegation, but they've laughed at out invitations, those coastal barbarians."

"I see, thank you." You consider the reply-

A) "Now I wish to rest."
B) "Now I wish to meet with King Herykk as soon as possible."
C) "Now I wish to meet with Prince Vallurvo as soon as possible."
D) "Now I wish to know, what about King of Ulko? You have not mentioned him, and yet he is downriver from Herykk's shores!"
SigFlags!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 12, 2024, 06:22:51 pm »

D

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 13, 2024, 02:09:03 am »

D
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 13, 2024, 02:34:43 am »

D

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 13, 2024, 11:35:42 am »

You ask about King of Ulko.

"Unfortunately, I am not privy to that information." The bearded man says with a sincere smile.

A) "I will rest for now."
B) "Now I wish to meet with King Herykk as soon as possible."
C) "Now I wish to meet with Prince Vallurvo as soon as possible."
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26