Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM Z-th! King Cyrus of Surinthomus!  (Read 18859 times)

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM Z-th! King Cyrus of Surinthomus!
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2023, 03:37:23 am »

A

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2023, 04:04:09 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2023, 06:04:57 am »

You announce that Mammo herds will be captured and brought over the hills to Surinthomus, and that the soldiers will accomplish this task.

The first expeditionary troop leaves the next day.

500 AD, Midwinter

Weather this year is very promising; blizzards are infrequent, but snowfall steady and even. The temperatures are only slightly below the freezing of water, and some people are comfortable working outside in furs and skins. Many of the Druids see this as a good omen for the coming spring and summer.

After few weeks, first news come from the Mammos-herders; they had little luck in procuring young and mature males and females, and those they did capture are feisty and uncooperative.

500 AD, Late Winter

Few weeks more pass and you receive even more of the same news; in total, less than a herd was collared and pacified. It is not enough to sustain your people, much less to start breeding new Mammos, but the expedition leaders will try again, before Mammos leave the desolate iceplains again.

500 AD, End of the Year

The Advisor comes into your chamber with the Scrolls of Kingdom Status in his hands. Funny; the year seems to have come and go blindingly fast, while the half-year campaign against Swoll seemed to stretch endlessly.

Maybe it's the perks of stability and hall-dwelling.

Happiness: 3
Population: 3
Economy: 2
Army: 4

"Soldiers returning home after being pressed into service have calmed the hearts of their wives and mothers, my liege." Says the Advisor, stroking his beard.

"Unfortunately, the Treasurer is rather worried about the state of the Treasury itself. He is asking, through my person, that the upcoming marriage to Dugda is bereft of ceremonial feasts and procurement of expensive gifts."

A) "To receive a woman and not compensate her parents would be a political blunder! Same goes for celebratory feast. Request denied!"
B) "Alas, harsh times call for harsh measures. The ceremony will be private and as frugal as possible!"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2023, 06:19:35 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2023, 06:44:08 am »

B

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2023, 07:38:36 am »

A - Best not to insult our future in-laws

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2023, 10:14:49 am »

A -- hopefully the gifts balance out the expenses

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2023, 12:19:02 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2023, 02:42:41 pm »

You decide that the feast will be as it should be and lavish gifts will be prepared to be taken to Dugda's parents back in Rycht.

501 AD, Spring

With great pomp and even greater jubilation, the entourage of Dugda, carried on a horse, symbol of wealth, arrives behind the wooden walls of your capital. The serfs and servants line to throw flowers at and put raven feathers in the caps of the visitors.

Princess Dugda arrives in your throne room shortly afterwards, led by much older man.

"I, Yohe, brother of King Herykk, give you his child, Dugda, to be your wife and mother of your children. Creator bless your upcoming marriage!"

The feast takes place the whole day and night, and when the moon begins its course due to the earth, you and Dugda recede to your bedchamber. She is young and pleasant to the eye, although shy and without any significantly big quality amongst her.

Perhaps her plainess guarantees prosperity for your family.

After a week's stay, the entourage begins its trek home, carrying chests filled with bronzes, irons and coins, the Treasurer shaking his head at this frivolty.

501 AD, Mid-Spring

"Floods, my liege! Floods! Farmlands inundated, fishing boats sunk." Advisor steps about in front of your table, agitated. "Although the Druids rightly believe the river waters will bring fertile soil and stir the fish to life, the truth remains that peoples living along the River are suffering. We've received several pleas for help, in writing and by messengers, my liege." With a sigh, he turns to you.

"I do not have to tell you, my liege, that our Treasury is nearly empty."

A) "But the people suffered enough in past years! Donate to the cause of rebuilding at once!"
B) "This time they must persevere on their own, I'm afraid!"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2023, 02:44:36 pm »

B. We have Population 3 and Happiness 3 (maybe more after the marriage), but Economy 2 at best, likely Economy 1. Trading the latter for the former would be unwise.

e: Though the peasants will think we're an asshole because we just dropped a ton of cash on our marriage. Oh well!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2023, 02:46:18 pm by Elephant Parade »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2023, 01:27:21 am »

B

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2023, 02:11:45 am »

B

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2023, 06:17:42 am »

"This time they must persevere on their own, I'm afraid!" The Advisor nods and leaves to announce your decision.

501 AD, Summer

It is an usual meeting between you and your councilmen, discussing every day affairs.

It should go as every other day.

But it doesn't - because a young man swings through the window!

"Vile usurper!" The red-haired man unsheathes his sword at you. "I am Thic, son of Swoll! You've taken what's rightfully mine, and you have killed my father! Prepare to die!!"

You decide to...

A) Call the guards to get rid of this pest.
B) Accept the challenge and duel the youth.
C) -
SigFlags!

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2023, 06:20:37 am »

B

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2023, 11:01:21 am »

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2023, 01:07:18 pm »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 26