Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Castle  (Read 2583 times)

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Castle
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2023, 01:15:14 pm »

"So this functions as our entry point. Good" Mira said bluntly, having been silent most of the trip as they were given a tour of the facility, "We'll be informed when this thing finds a target, correct?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2023, 01:30:52 pm »

Aiko and Shizu

"Does it also work as a TV or is the name a joke-"

"It is too bad that the functioning of the device is a mystery. I would like to learn how it works and if it might be replicated, as it seems quite convenient for the purpose of such transportation. How does one return from such travel? Is a return portal constructed at the destination, or is there another manner of return?"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 01:32:49 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2023, 02:10:27 pm »

“You think there could be some way to increase the storage? I can look out for devices to hook up to the thing on our missions…”

Lyra blinked as she remembered something.

“Actually, does this place have… some kind of banquet or dining hall? I know before our meeting here,!Brynn and some of us were trying to fix up some big feast. Be a bonding experience for all of us, and all that. If this castle has a good kitchen we could set something up. What do you say?”
« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 02:55:14 pm by AzyWng »

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2023, 04:24:49 pm »

Ea

Ea was lost in thought as she couldn't help but marvel at the sheer amount of effort put into finding a solution to replicate the ability to "Travel between worlds" by nothing more than what she could find out was but technology thrown together in a wild array until it worked and gave way to this TV as the general had called it.

"I wonder who thought of this, and what happened to them..."

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2023, 06:44:19 pm »

Solemn

Solemn stared up at the giant screens, looking discomfited at them before she recovered her composure. "Thought I recognized this style before, but I'm wrong. Besides, if it was the same, it'd have already started chatting or trying to kill us. Or both." Solemn mutters the last part, staring at the many cables and connectors and screens with a wary eye.

Her fairy is far less concerned, and begins fluttering around and between whatever she can look at, enjoying the freedom of flight to investigate every nook and cranny. Maybe she'll find something, or maybe she'll just be satisfying her ever present curiosity.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2023, 08:26:08 am »

"It sends a beacon with you that lets you RTB after it sends you to a target, yeah. It's not usually very polite about doing so, far as I can tell." She gestures at Lyra. "If you can figure that out, let me know. That's one of the things I've been working on. As far as dining, yeah, there's mess halls and dining rooms all over. Biggest ones are probably down in the barracks."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2023, 08:48:27 am »

Aiko and Shizu

"We will keep watch for any compatible memory devices."

"So, anywhere else on the tour? This place is really really big..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2023, 09:09:57 am »

Nanonai

After marveling at the TV for a while, Nanonai finally turned to the General to barrage her with questions, despite being told not to earlier. "So this can send you anywhere in the multiverse? What kind of signals? Since you need a 'shaman' does that mean it runs on the occult somehow? What does sub-potato mean? Can it find threats that aren't Trespassers too? If you don't know how it works how do you know it's safe?"
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2023, 06:38:32 am »

"Make sure they're sub-potato," the General reminds Shizu, before wincing at the barrage of questions. "Yes, I don't know, no, smaller than a potato, no, I don't." She resists the urge to sigh. "This is the last place of note. There are a lot of workshops and tools in the science and industrial areas, for those that need them. That's pretty much the end of the tour."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]