Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Castle  (Read 2581 times)

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Castle
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2023, 06:10:56 pm »

Ea

The dragon turned around, raising an eyebrow and folding her arms in front of her as she heard the exclamation. She didn't say much, but was listening very closely. Especially because she wasn't quite sold on what Tsubasa was saying just yet.

"How did you manage to appear as a mere human, both to mundane and enhanced senses alike, this entire time then? You have never struck me as something out of the ordinary, and I am certain somebody else would probably have picked up on it sooner or later, so I am curious"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 06:15:39 pm by Sora »

Sutoratosu Akira

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAGONS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2023, 06:20:53 pm »

Brynn raised a brow but said nothing. Surely it wasn't true, but why would Tsubasa feel the need to speak up at all...?
"Reality, unlike fiction, has no obligation to conform to what people find believable." -Chroniqler

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2023, 06:24:18 pm »

Tsubasa

"It's my sword," she clarified. "I killed a minor trespasser with it and it must have absorbed the spirit."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2023, 06:30:06 pm »

Aiko and Shizu

"Oh, that makes sense! Coooool, I wonder if it gave your sword any special powers? Like maybe it can eat enemies now or whatever it is Trespassers actually, you know, do in a fight."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2023, 06:36:42 pm »

Ea

Still not quite sold on the explanation, but lacking any way of disproving what Tsubasa had said now, Ea decided to stay quiet for now and see how the rest would turn out.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2023, 06:52:21 pm »

Mira

Mira, meanwhile, continues to stare at Tsubasa, her expression... Well, impossible to discern thanks to the helmet, but it was clear that she didn't quite buy it, turning to the General, "Would something like that be capable of setting off your alarm?"
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2023, 07:09:16 pm »

Solemn

"I've definitely heard of lingering spirits and swords eating them. Perhaps a bit too well, admittedly. If the alarm is sensitive enough to pick up these Trespassers, then... Well, it could probably pick up on its ghost. Solemn says, standing firmly planted with the majority of the group for now. She's not sure how dangerous these creatures are, aside from the knowledge that she's no match for it by herself.

She'd rather stick with the large task force that might have a chance, rather than striding out to her death.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2023, 07:27:00 pm »

"False alarm, Mona. There's no threat, just odd equipment." General Aino, having listened to the whole ordeal, puts a hand to her face. "Alright, with that particular code brown out of the way, are you ready for the 'tour?'"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2023, 07:31:48 pm »

Aiko and Shizu

"Yep! I'm excited, this place seems cool even just from the hangar-thing!"

"Please continue."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2023, 08:26:13 pm »

Tayir

"Of course!  But I do want to hear more about these Tresspassers themselves at some point."

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2023, 01:11:30 am »

Ea

No matter how much she tried she just couldn't make sense of it. But perhaps she was just thrown off as a whole right here and her guesses were entirely wrong to begin with. In any case, Ea decided that the best course of action was to let the topic rest for now. There was nothing to gain anyway.

"...lead the way. I think we got interrupted as you were about to tell us what a nascent is"
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 02:06:46 am by Sora »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2023, 07:21:25 am »

The general spoke as she walked, leading out into an enormous hallway that seemed to stretch on forever. A comparatively small open-roof vehicle sat waiting for them. "A Nascent is something that hasn't become a Trespasser, but might. Trespassers themselves are greebly extra-dimensional monsters that corrupt and consume universes."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2023, 11:21:55 am »

Aiko and Shizu

”Oh, I was wondering. I hadn’t actually seen one so I’m kinda just running off what the others said they were like- oh that might get cramped, hold on.” Aiko looked to Shizu and nodded and in a brief flash it was back to a normal teenager and disparately high tech bracelet. Aiko hopped in the vehicle.

”Do Nascents appear to come from a specific universe among the multiverse, or does this refer to any such being that has the potential to corrupt universes and travel between them?”
Sigtext!

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2023, 10:15:02 pm »

Lyra followed along, asking, "Are Nascents more or less dangerous than Trespassers, in general? And is there some way we can stop them from becoming Trespassers without fighting?"

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2023, 01:20:34 pm »

Solemn

"Sounds more like they're all about as dangerous as each other, just a matter of definition. And they're definitely not something you can take on one on one, that's for sure." Solemn guesses, adjusting her robe as she seeks a seat in the shiny transport vehicle. The metals and materials used in constructing this place fascinated her, but she knew enough to keep that out of the conversation for now. "So, this is more one of the central camps and we were just a lost unit, I'd guess. I haven't even engaged with anything with the group, but I'm guessing we've yet to actually meet a Trespasser of any stripe."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6