Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Castle  (Read 2585 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: [IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Unification: The Castle
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2023, 07:26:57 am »

Lyra nodded at the General. "So, who were the weirdest people, if not us? And what's the occasion for meeting us? There some kind of special mission going on?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2023, 07:41:03 am »

"Ooooh, space station..." Aiko seemed quite enthused about the surroundings - all sci fi and stuff! And also the castle actually, she hadn't been entirely sure it really had an outside at all. And how big was this station that it's hangar could hold a castle? It was all just really exciting!

"Greetings. Thank you for your welcome." Shizu acknowledged the machine that had come to them.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2023, 08:11:18 am »

Mira

For the most part, Mira had not been present for the communication with the Brigadier General, continuing her normal patrols. She had, of course, noticed the shuddering and shifting of the castle as it was brought to the station, heading out with the others to see the station proper.

While she wasn't one for details, she had to admit, it was impressive that this place could hold an entire castle in it.
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2023, 08:59:57 am »

"Technically I'm the highest ranking officer here but there's not really a command structure." The armor shrugged its shoulders. "I have no idea why you're here. Sometimes the station just does things. Like dropping you immediately atop a Nascent."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2023, 09:18:55 am »

Nanonai

Nanonai stopped gawking at the castle and blinked from her current location to be directly in front of the General, somehow turning around in the process. "What's a Nascent?" she asked.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2023, 09:29:10 am »

"If I am to assume this place works similarly to the castle, I expect rank matters little when nobody is technically from the same organization."

"Did we squish something coming in?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2023, 09:59:07 am »

Ea had been getting accustomed to the new environment, visible by the fact that little saplings started to sprout around the spot she was standing at.

"What is your plan now that we're all here? Do you have a specific place for newcomers like us or is this gonna turn into a little tour of this station of yours?"

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2023, 10:34:02 am »

Drawn by the sounds of docking and the general cloud of people heading towards the area, Solemn swallows the awe she feels at such a massive location and instead focuses on the important parts. "We should probably get the tour, Ea. Easier to get a feel for places after you've walked through them once or twice, but it'll feel like a journey in and of itself to get around here."

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2023, 10:48:28 am »

Tayir

The light-bounded phantasmal creature speaks up for the first time.

"A Nascent?  Could you be a bit more specific about what we're fighting?  I know it's to deal with incursions from other dimensions, but are they like malevolent intelligent creatures invading in bodily form, or locals tapping into strange and horrifying powers?"

The words have no echo to them, as if they are being mentally projected instead of spoken.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2023, 07:41:53 pm »

Their would-be tour guide began to reply, and then as if on cue, a warning siren blared. A gun folded out of the armor's arm as the General glanced around, startled. "The hell. . . That's not a fire alarm, or any of the other ones I've tested, which means. . . Oh shit. Shit shit shit shit." There was a brief pause. "There's a Trespasser on board."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2023, 08:33:36 pm by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Takosher

• Bay Watcher
  • Cute Vampire Witch Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2023, 03:59:32 am »

Nanonai

The young girl looked more than a little alarmed at the trespasser alarm. She debated whether or not she ought to speak up, but decided against it for the moment. She wasn't sure if that would actually calm anyone down.
Am Shami, I run RPs. People seem to like them.
Currently focused on Defile Circles, a game all about being corrupted by demonic powers while trying to figure out a magic system where there are literally billions of possible spells.
Defile Circles Discord

DragonRage

• Bay Watcher
  • Mwahahahahahahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2023, 04:10:12 am »

"Oh thank goodness, someone else is in here!"  The girl exclaims, "Engine room, take us to quarter impulse, we're going in."  Windmilling her arms as she adjusts to the pressure and gravity, she catches herself before face-planting, and strides up the group, very carefully not thinking about where her nacelles and saucer went.  "Hi, yes, what's so alarming about a trespasser?  I wouldn't think someone violating private property rights would warrant such..."  She frowns disapprovingly at the general, "Vulgarity.  Is that really necessary?"

"Well, regardless, greetings and salutations!  It's always a pleasure to meet new people.  I'm..."  Uh oh...  Uh, uh, uh, "Joan...  Dark!  Joan Dark.  Pleasure to make your acquaintance," It should be obvious to everyone involved that she made that name up on the spot.
"If a lightning bolt can't solve your problems, you aren't being creative enough." - Zoe Walker

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2023, 06:47:39 am »

"Oh, hi, I think you're new, that's some funny timing. Uh, something about saving the multiverse by beating up weird interdimensional monsters. We can explain when there isn't some kind of crisis going on?"

"Is there any way for more detailed scanning to be done to determine location."
Sigtext!

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2023, 11:41:56 am »

Ea made a slight formal bow at the new arrival

"A pleasure to be meeting you. Say does anyone on this station knows how to detect where an irregularity in Reality given form may be? An alarm without much way to tell where the threat is currently residing would appear counterproductive"

Her question wasn't directed at anyone specific, more like asking if anyone on here had a clue on how to make these blaring sounds stop sooner rather than later.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 12:22:48 pm by Sora »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2023, 01:15:06 pm »

"That isn't a prepare for combat alarm, that's an evacuation alarm. If a Trespasser got through all the defenses then this station's a lost cause. Anyone who doesn't think the reality-eating monster is an existential threat is free to go looking for it." Something in the General's voice hinted that she wasn't as uncaring about the possibility as her words suggested. "Everyone not a member of the group, stay with me. We're gathering up the others and getting out of here." She about-faced and strode off toward the nearest doorway, making a beckoning gesture over her shoulder.
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6