Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25

Author Topic: Armed Forces Mafia Refined: Stormtrooper Academy - Game Over, Town has won  (Read 15193 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Armed Forces Mafia Refined: Stormtrooper Academy (9/9)? Day 2
« Reply #150 on: September 02, 2023, 07:33:16 pm »

Day 2 Starting Votecount:
NJW2000: (0)
sofanthiel: (0)
Maxine: (0)
Snowkiller: (0)
Elephant Parade: (0)
The Canadian kitten: (0)
Crystalizedmire: (0)

Not voting: NJW2000, sofanthiel, Maxine, Snowkiller, Elephant Parade, The Canadian kitten, Crystalizedmire

Day ends on Tuesday, September 5th at 8:30pm EST, approximately 71 hours 57 minutes from now, or a HAMMER by total of FOUR (4) votes on one player.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 02, 2023, 07:33:36 pm »

Alright then. In that case I think it's most likely NJW. If there's a third party, which the OP hints at, I'd guess TCk or Maxine. If it's a three-man team instead, which the OP also hints at, then I dunno; maybe CM?

Anybody have any fancy ideas for claiming shots given/taken or are we just going to get straight to it?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2023, 07:49:57 pm »

I mean, I told you this would happen.

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2023, 08:24:34 pm »

I threw a grenade at Snowkiller and Maxine. Not my best decision in hindsight because NJW looks most suspicious now.
she/her

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 02, 2023, 08:25:01 pm »

I threw a grenade at Snowkiller and Maxine. Not my best decision in hindsight because NJW looks most suspicious now.
NJW should've bolded and coloured that
she/her

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 02, 2023, 08:26:10 pm »

@CM: Were you shot?

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 02, 2023, 08:31:13 pm »

Actually, a second question, CM: Near as I can tell, you hopped on every single wagon except Quarque's. In fact, I don't believe you interacted with Quarque at all. Why was that?

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 02, 2023, 09:12:54 pm »

I shot NJW when I said I was going to shoot Maxine. Mostly because I was convinced that MaxSpin is town, if that is a legitimate reason.
I am quite glad I didn't decide to shoot Maxine as I am currently undecided about how I feel about Maxine right now.

I however did not get shot during the night.

NJW

EP: Did you shoot? If so, who?
sofanthiel: Are you now going to replace Maxspin for the funny clever nicknames of other people?

Best for everyone to claim whether you shot or not, and who anyways.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2023, 09:24:42 pm »

I neither shot nor was shot.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 03, 2023, 03:58:27 am »

I shot Max. The last interaction looked like Quarque was trying to distance from them, after townreading them earlier. Max only hammered them when there was no chance they’d live, which looked like an attempt to appear town.

I knew it could have been Quarque being coached into doing that, or just a random attempt to live. It would be unsubtle and obvious distancing, but after I missed Quarque’s “wildly misinterpret people and just make stuff up” approach, I wasn’t going to ignore the simplest explanation again.

Alright then. In that case I think it's most likely NJW.

The new players seem to believe you, but… care to explain why?

CanadianKitten: why did you shoot me?
One wheel short of a wagon

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 03, 2023, 08:40:07 am »

Yes.
Actually, a second question, CM: Near as I can tell, you hopped on every single wagon except Quarque's. In fact, I don't believe you interacted with Quarque at all. Why was that?
I don't think I was on Snowkiller's bandwagon but I did volunteer to kill them. The reason I didn't interact with Quarque is because they never struck me as suspicious. Sure, they made a suspicious attack on Sofanthiel but I thought that was a genuine mistake.
she/her

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 03, 2023, 09:58:50 am »

Alright then. The elimination yesterday did provide some insight.

Unless it's a rather cruel and very unusual bussing play, it's hard to see Elephant Parade, sofanthiel, or The Canadian kitten as mafia. Especially not Canadian... a new player that concerned about how they appeared would probably be too nervous to bus their partner, I think. EP probably wouldn't bus a new player that hard and early. Sofa definitely would not have made this vote when they could have just joined the Maxine consensus.

That leaves Snowkiller, CM for staying on the Maxine wagon, and Maxine themselves.

Going to have to reread those... well, two.

Snowkiller: are you still here?
One wheel short of a wagon

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 03, 2023, 10:11:18 am »

PFP

No, Max hammered because he was worried about someone blowing up the game with a tie, which was the correct move for both scum!Max and town!Max.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 03, 2023, 10:21:55 am »

The new players seem to believe you, but… care to explain why?
1. I just get bad vibes from you, man
2. Zero interaction with Quarque up until RVS 2
3. Shot a townie for a reason I think is silly
4. I'm generally not following your logic

I don't see Maxine being groupscum because I don't see an initially engaged player leaving their scumbudd(y/ies) to hang like that for the last 36 hours of the game. They're probably town or a third party.

I agree that it probably isn't sofanthiel either given how hard Quarque pushed them early and how sofanthiel pushed them back, but after last game I'm wary of giving votes too much weight.

TCk seems innocent though they could be a 3P

I am currently leaning toward lynching Crystallizedmire over you

Yes.
I don't think I was on Snowkiller's bandwagon but I did volunteer to kill them. The reason I didn't interact with Quarque is because they never struck me as suspicious. Sure, they made a suspicious attack on Sofanthiel but I thought that was a genuine mistake.
So you didn't say anything even as someone you thought was innocent was lynched?

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 03, 2023, 10:29:30 am »

Yes.
So you didn't say anything even as someone you thought was innocent was lynched?
While I didn't read Quarque as scum, I also wouldn't be surprised if they were. At the time Maxine looked more suspicious due to their lack of engagement so I voted them instead of Quarque.
she/her
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 25