Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!  (Read 9890 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2023, 02:19:15 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2023, 12:12:18 pm »

C

Magma focuses on the falling dices. He feels the [ORDER] wards around him strain under his influence.

MC: 14
Wards: 2-5= -3

The wards are old and outdated, but he is spry and new. Magma sees the wards glow bright, flicker and then completely break down, first a few, then all at once. [CHAOS] rules this hallway, now.

Amount of Dice Rolled: 7/10

1. d14: 8
2. d2: 1
3. d15: 4
4. d18: 2
5. d14: 9
6. d11: 5
7. d9: 8

Horizon gets up and turns to face Magma. He raises his sword to attack but fails to notice the rolling dices. The dices that, in normal circumstances, would just spawn traps near the roller by creating random occurances.

Magma proceeds to make those "random occurances" a bit less random.

Horizon's legs are suddenly cut short by a saw trap that appears underneath him. Then, a stonefall trap hits him in the head. A couple of blowdarts hit him from his back, then a few pebbles follow them. An axe blade appears from the left wall and cuts him in half. Then a sword appears from the right wall and gets his arm. A drawbridge is lowered, and Horizon is atom smashed into oblivion.

Horizon has been struck down.

Yaaaaaaayy, Magma finally wins a battle! He is happy to win, but is soon bored again. Horizon probably spawned somewhere else, so he is gone.

A: Stay here.
B: Ascend.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2023, 04:01:48 pm »

B.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2023, 04:51:41 pm »

B
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2023, 12:55:08 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2023, 05:28:26 am »

B

Magma ascends a stairway until he finds his way to Forum Games and Roleplaying again. Things seem to be the same as they have always bee- Wait, somethings wrong...

What is all this gray shit all over the walls? Where have the cavern grass gone? Why some of the magma tubes leaking? Why is everything broken and on fire? Why is everyone looking at him in blame and anger?

Magma briefly wonders if he fucked up. He doesn't gets to find it out himself before someone else finishes the thought for him. A thin, cat-like voice screams from the crowd. Magma sees that it is literally a normal black cat.

"You fucked up."

"What even happened?!"

"Someone thought it was a good idea to create life and then leave it all alone!" Said a small floating dumbo octopus with a halo on it.

"And now it has evolved take advantage of sphere magic, and it is fighting for territory." A tall man in brown robe adds, relatively calm.

"And we know it is because of you since the entirety of Slaves of Armok reeks of [CHAOS] and [VOLCANOES]!" A young woman speaks further.

"We are going to take you to Toady so he can ban you!" Says a tophat with sharp eyes and teeth.

Everyone starts to close in on him.

Magma looks around in fear... Then, he smirks. He floats up and away from the crowd and begins his grand escape.

People start giving chase. The landbound forumites have no chance of catching up to him. Flying ones such as himself, however, are literally right behind him.

Magma's eye catches Tric turn to him and breath in. He is then caught in blaze of dragonfire, but is unharmed due to his immunity tag. A bunch of sharp projectiles and blasts of wind follow, but are equally ineffective. Magma turns and manuvers through a bunch of hallways, then encounters another opening and continues to fly up.

Magma looks above, and encounters large clusters of gray, biological matter hanging from the high ceiling of the chasm. This must be General Discussion. Or what is left of it. The entire ceiling is covered in this gooey mass, dropping and dripping down below. The wooden hanging platforms are all gone, either absorbed, or fallen down.

A few droplets of the goo from above hits Magma's face, and he discovers that this gray matter is very flammable. Magma gets an idea. It isn't a great idea but it is an idea.

A: Launch a lava ball at the ceiling growth and watch the world burn.
B: Just continue escaping.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2023, 07:00:55 am »

In the brief moment that Magma ponders the idea, he is distracted. Magma doesn't notice something fly up to him, from the direction he was running in. He is startled by the forumite's voice. A scratchy, almost nasal voice, dripping with acid—stating "Playing dollhouse with caricatures of other people is kinda cringe, don't you think?". Magma turns his head- or whatever- around to look at the disruptive—and rather ill-mannered—individual. Magma is only half shocked to find himthe vulture—hovering there, flapping his black wings. Though, Magma still physically shrinks in size slightly at the sight of him. No wonder Magma didn't hear, sense nor see him approach. No one ever does. No one ever notices him, but his influence is felt by all.

Almost as soon as Magma lays eyes on him, the vulture transforms. In a whirlwind of black smoke, it takes it's true form. There he is—The Carrion Lord, Strif3—a mysterious entity, cloaked in black and wearing an engraved mask. Once dead, but now returned, the only known one of Strif3's spheres is that of [DEATH].  His mere presence has the tendency to cause things around him to wither. Forumites are generally immune to this aura, but the things they make are not. Thankfully, he appears rarely, even more rarely in his true form, in which even the sound of his words reek of wilting death.

He stands there, upside down, on the ceiling, looking at Magma. Whatever expression on his face, it's hidden behind that inscrutable mask.

But if he's here, what does this mean? What has the unknowable forumite planned? Perhaps he's just here to entertain himself? To simply make his presence known, as he most commonly does when he appears?

:P
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 18, 2023, 01:51:10 pm »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 18, 2023, 06:26:54 pm »

A

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2023, 03:58:02 am »

A

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 20, 2023, 06:49:53 pm »

A

Magma tries to hold back his unfathomable rage against Strif3, but is soon overcome by the primal desire to scream "YOU'RE CRINGE!!!"

MC: 7
S: 13

Strif3 just shrugs as Magma charges a lava ball and hurls it at the gelatinous mass above. He flies right after it, diving into the explosion as soon as it begins.

It hits the superorganism, and everything goes up in flames. Magma uses the confusion caused by the explosion to fly a bit further above. He is lost from sight in the hallways between here and Other Games.

Haspen and Knightwing try to fly back down but are consumed by the raging inferno gell descending down. Tric, on the other hand, flies through unharmed.

Magma quickly ascends the halls and stairways until he finds himself in Slaves to Armok: God of Blood. There, he sees that the entire lake had been dried up and absorbed into a large brain-like mass that churns with a weird, chaotic mixture of many unrelated and opposite sphere magicks and syndrome effects. He has no time finding out what exactly the syndrome is.

This thing looks like it's the brain of the infecting gestalt. Magma could kill it, though it may put up a fight. This thing looks and feels very powerful. It also seems dormant, Magma could just pass by and forget about it.

If he will choose to fight, he will have to finish it in a single turn before the Tric catches on. The other flying ones will come right after.

A: Fight the Infecting Gestalt
B: Ascend

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 21, 2023, 12:28:24 am »

Hey look it's those future consequences you mentioned and I know exactly how we shall deal with them, we shall deal with them by leaving. B

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2023, 02:25:34 am »

A.

This thing requires an answer, and the answer is !!Magma!!

Immolate the Gestalt.  Burn it all to hell!  Leave nothing behind!

Crystalizedmire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2023, 10:37:23 am »

B
she/her

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 28, 2023, 08:24:30 pm »

Actually, I’m going to have to agree with A_Curious_Cat and disagree with King Zultan and crystalizedmire.  Magma does seem to be the best answer in this case.

A
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15