Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!  (Read 9901 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2023, 10:43:22 pm »

C: [CHAOS] - Increase local entrophy
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2023, 10:52:58 pm »

C: [CHAOS] - Increase local entrophy
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2023, 01:57:21 am »

C

When did I get death magic?
I mean I've always had death magic ignore that thing I said before this it isn't important!

Also I know what my only weakness is, it's being burned by lava, or being shot in the head, or nutcrackers, or getting hit by a car, or being set on fire, or....
Oh god I have so many weaknesses!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2023, 02:06:37 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2023, 02:23:19 am »

I mean I've always had death magic ignore that thing I said before this it isn't important!

Your sig, Zultan. I used all I can to characterise you. The "Life Extinguisher" thing inspired Sombith, which means "executioner" in dwarven.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2023, 03:20:05 am »

Your sig, Zultan. I used all I can to characterise you. The "Life Extinguisher" thing inspired Sombith, which means "executioner" in dwarven.
I was wondering how you'd come up with that kind of thing and that makes since that you'd use that stuff.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2023, 06:54:48 am »

C

Magma observes his surroundings. He and Zultan are in a bubble of rulership magic. In this bubble, Zultan is king, and the local reality abides to his will. He knows a way to counter it, though. He is also capable of casting ambient magic.

He gestures into the air, pointing upwards. Chaos magic fills the bubble, distrupting Zultan's control over it. Bubble's beneficiary effects on Zultan are negated, while the rulership and chaos neutralise eachother.

It is No Quarter combat, now. There will be no more waiting.

KZ: 7
M: 17

Magma launches a hand onto Zultans left head, caving the skull in. Zultan recoils and briefly grieves the loss of one of his heads. But he quickly regains composure.

KZ: 9
M: 12

Magma attacks again by launching a series of magma blobs, but Zultan manages to react faster, only sustaining damage by accidentally stepping on a fallen blob.

KZ: 17
M: 15

Magma charges an unusual spell. A hot cloud of ash and smoke forms on top of him. He reaches and molds it in his hands, squeezing it into a small sphere and spinning it in high speeds. The ash orb electrifies.

Zultan notices the cubes plan to indirectly summon a thunderbolt. He knows he can't counter a thunderbolt- it is too fast. He conjures up a cloud of death magic instead.

Magma releases the charge. Thunder bolts into the necrotic cloud. The conflicting magics neutralise eachother again. The blob explodes on Magma's direction. He gets mildly distracted by the magic-induced numbness on his face.

KZ: 18
M: 1

While Magma is distracted, Zultan spins Sombith, hitting the ground with the bulbous round tip of it. Black tendrils of necrotic magic come out of the ground. Magma realises what's going on a but too late and tries to dodge and shoot the tendrils, but is soon overcome by the assault. The magic wraps ariund him, chocking and cold, and drains his body of the concept of life. He solidifies completely, and his basaltic remains sit still on the ground.

Magmacube Underscore Tee Ar has been struck down!

But for such a being as like a forumite, death is less of an end and more of a learning experience.

The battle ends. Zultans body swiftly regenerates, and Magma's body reheats into a molten state once more.

Magma could use this opportunity to recruit Zultan into his party. Or he could try battling him to get his crown again. Or he could say his goodbyes and continue his journey alone.

A: Recruit King Zultan into your party.
B: Fight him again.
C: Continue alone.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2023, 04:07:05 pm »

C.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2023, 05:23:20 pm »

C

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2023, 02:27:22 am »

C Flip him off as you leave!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2023, 02:43:00 am »

I do believe flipping off him would just cause another fight.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2023, 04:55:46 am »

I doubt it, he'll probably just say some hateful words and flip us off, I mean that's what I'd do.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2023, 06:47:23 pm »

I doubt it, he'll probably just say some hateful words and flip us off, I mean that's what I'd do.
How would you know?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2023, 01:01:41 am »

How would you know?
I'm not really sure, just got a good feeling that's how it'd go.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2023, 09:35:53 pm »

C

Magma decides to continue alone. Before he turns around to leave though, he shows Zultan a particular hand gesture, and earns the same one from him.

His descent brings him into a place filled with arcane energy and overlapping magical fields. The powers of primordial creation and creativity seems to naturall flow through here. It is a stockpile of magical contraptions, particular thoughtforms, and knowledge stored in magical glyphs.

This is DF Modding. There is much to see here, but Magma seemes unlikely to take his time looking around if his previous behavior is considered.

Magma knows that there are four child boards to this floor. He has never threaded into any of them, and may do so now.

A: Descend onwards.
B: Go to a child board at random.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2023, 12:58:38 am »

Child boards are terrifying places let us not enter them! A
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15