Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15

Author Topic: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!  (Read 9882 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!
« Reply #195 on: October 02, 2023, 01:47:06 am »

C
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 02, 2023, 06:03:01 am »

A
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2023, 10:34:50 am »

C

Magma's hand snaps around the unfortunate snoo. It squirms, to no avail. Magma shoves it into his mouth and chews.

Magma stops chewing and his face sours. He spits the snoo remains out of his mouth. "It tastes like shit!"

He decides to venture into the platform. But to where?

There are two large landmarks that Magma sees, both at opposite sides. One on the left is a giant chasm in the city where many flying saucers fly through, like some kind of highway.

On the right is a giant square platform the size of a mountain, rising up from the rest of the city. There are others like it, but they are much more distant.

A: To the left.
B: To the right.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 02, 2023, 04:11:05 pm »

B

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 02, 2023, 11:08:57 pm »

B!
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: October 03, 2023, 01:23:56 am »

B
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2023, 02:36:18 pm »

B

Magma flies up and fpwards to the large plateau on the cloudless, dark blue horizon. Half the sky is awash with innumerable tiny suns, each a different site. The other half is obscured by a giant orbital structure

He glides over the Ecumenopolis That Reads Itself. Hundreds of thousands of snoos go about their daily business, converging and amplifying their collective messages across the geometric, metalforged landscape. Each of the skyscrapers in this enormous city, are also cities onto themselves. Some of them are short and thin. Others are so tall that they must be breaching the already thin atmosphere.

As Magma approaches the giant square platform, he also realises the sheer size of it. It is unmatched in size compared to its surroundings.

Magma finally reaches the building itself, and lands on its roof. This is a subreddit. Which one, Magma has no clue. All he sees is a metal floor that reaches endlessly before him. He sees some entrances, and figures that he could force his way in. He searches for insignas, and finds something. A square, split in four, each a different shade of gray. Magma wonders what that could be.

Or not. The Center has its effects on a netizen. The amount of reality here is much, much higher than that of a distant body like the Twelfth Bay.

Magma is not as strong or capable as he was in Bay12. But he is still a forumite; merely a young member of a primordial kind. He is still vastly more powerful than a snoo.

Magma could break one of the doors and get in. Or he could use sphere magic to either melt or quantum destabilise one of the doors. Or, maybe he could leave for someplace else. Alternatively, he could try to have the door opened for him by persuasion.

A: Break the door
B: [VOLCANOES] - Melt the door
C: [CHAOS] - Annihilate the door
D: Leave
E: Try persuasion to get the door opened
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 05, 2023, 04:18:03 pm »

C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2023, 12:29:29 am »

E

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2023, 01:12:41 am »

C Always gotta go with the annihilate option.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 09, 2023, 03:10:57 pm »

C

Door: 6-5=1
MC: 8

Magma charges up, then releases his power onto the metal door. The metal flays, warps and melts at the influence of [CHAOS], and it finally crumbles after a few smaller magic blasts.

He enters into the passage, which is just the right size for him. It isn't long until he sees the end of it. A set of large empty spaces with many doors, stairs and balconies lining their walls, reminiscent of the middle inside space of an apartment complex. Magma looks down to see that the passageway he had entered from was an elevator shaft, from the open elevator below him.

There are also snoos, all looking at the cubical intruder that doesn't really belongs. Magma notices a large banner at the other side of the empty space. It reads "Political Compass Memes", the name of the subreddit. The name reminds him of something, but he can't put a finger on it.

Magma thinks about what to do next.

A: Be friendly.
B: Ignore and look around.
C: Activate forgotten beast mode.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 09, 2023, 05:57:02 pm »

C

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 09, 2023, 09:28:49 pm »

PCM? oh no.
C.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 11, 2023, 01:27:12 am »

No idea what that place is but C.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2023, 09:25:47 am »

C

The bay forumite Magmacube Underscore Tee-Ar has come! A great cube made of magma. It has sharp teeth and giggles maniacly. Beware it's deathly heat!

Magma attacks around randomly. Snoos flee randomly in the initial confusion, but soon enough, they gather in groups and start to move their antennae in unison. A rain of blue arrows come down on Magma. He realises that they are attempting to downvote him.

A snoo is pathetically weak when alone, but they are seldom alone. A few thousand snoos, like how many Magma is facing off against, are a legitimate threat. But Magma's being isn't very reactive to this form of magic. Centerians tend to use approval magic to uplift or downthrod what they don't like, as it is a part of their being. Magma has no such components in him. The downvotes end up being mostly useless.

Snoos quickly notice this. They start to coalesce into different structures to cast something more complex. But Magma doesn't lets them.

PCM: 4
MC: 20

[VOLCANOES] fills the room.

Before they can react, the snoos melt away into little puddles of multicolor goo. Then the metal structure starts to soften. The climate control devices fail and the metal pillars sag and weaken. The ceiling melts and collapses onto the ground, turning into a lake of molten metal. But then, the heat lowers, the lake solidifies, and the flowing metal stays put.

Magma stops casting. He is very exhausted. It is a foreign thing for him to be exhausted. Sphere magic no longer infinitely comes from the outside. But Magma has to produce it himself. Consequences of being in a place far from home.

Magma could try to continue his rampage, or he could leave off into some other subreddit. Or he could attempt something else. Something more... sneaky.

A: Continue rampaging.
B: Leave through the molten hole in the ceiling.
C: Shapeshift into a snoo and start to scheme.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15