Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!  (Read 9910 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2023, 01:14:00 am »

B
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2023, 03:35:51 am »

B No time for being friendly when there is a bottom to reach!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2023, 07:02:25 pm »

B

Much to Tric's dismay, Magma ignores him in favor of reaching to the lowest floor of all.

A small flyabout gets him there. The place looks like a chimeric mixture of multiple theme parks, lasertag arenas, horror rides and parkour courses all smashed together to create a majestic mess of stuff. There are writings on the walls that tell what to do and where to go after each segment. The place is totally abandoned. Whatever fun that was here, was already had and done with.

This is Einsteinian Roulette. Magma has no idea what any of this is, but he is finally, finally at the rock bottom.

There is nothing here, except for ended games, cavern moss and bloodthorn trees. But Magma has made it. He is down here. He is at the lowermost place.

He has done it

You've Achieved: The Expected Ending

Oh well.

He wanders around a little, eventually stumbling upon a large ground hatch. It sticks out from the floor with its white, pristine color and spotless metallic composition. Magma senses a powerful presence inside the hatch. A forumite god resides in it. A forgotten, minor one.

Well, it is not like there is anywhere else left to go.

A: Open the hatch.
B: Don't, and specify what to do.

(Endings Achieved: 1/10)

I know they aren't endings in a traditional sense. They are more like meta-goals.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2023, 08:03:47 pm »

Say hi to the seizure-inducing skull for me.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 06, 2023, 12:15:30 am »

A.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2023, 12:46:27 am »

A Gotta open that door!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2023, 04:09:25 am »

A

Magma opens the hatch without issue. Inside the hatch is a large white room filled with an opaque blue liquid. And standing in the liquid a crystalline, blue skeleton stands, looking back at him.

Magma scries. This is piecewise, he isn't happy to have his peace disturbed. Magma sees the mood change and acts accordingly.

"Egan says hi."

BATTLE START

MC: 6
PW: 2+2: 4

Magma throws a lava glob at piecewise, but the skeleton god dodges away and enters one of the four doorways. He seems to have an inherent advantage in battle from his powers, just a relatively small one due to his very small domain.

Magma may decide to pursue the skeleton. Or he could get out, close the hatch and let piecewise return to his peaceful retirement.

A: Continue fighting.
B: Leave, and specify what to do.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 04:12:07 am by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2023, 12:37:16 pm »

A.  Ask him why he left Hugh and the others hanging.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2023, 04:03:23 pm »

Possess Magma, so that The Cycle may begin anew.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2023, 12:57:09 am »

A

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2023, 01:09:31 pm »

A

Magma chooses blood.

He dives down fully into the bunker, and flies through the doorway, after piecewise.

The skeleton had fled to another room, a pale crimson/brown colored one. Square tiles cover all surfaces, their repetition being somewhat distracting.

Magma attacks again.

MC: 6
PW: 13+2=15

The forumite god has [WATER], [TORTURE], and [INSPIRATION]. He chooses to use the first two.

Magma is enveloped in a globe of water before he could react. The water instantly freezes, slowly solidifying the cube inside.

Saving roll (×3, 15<): 6 16!

The ice orb cracks with tremendous force, and Magma frees himself with an explosion of steam and ice shards. He quickly melts again.

MC: 3
PW: 14+2=16

piecewise is either clever, or stupid, because he does the exact same thing again. Magma is encased in ice once more.

Saving roll (×3, 15<): 17

It takes Magma even less time to break out of this one. More ice shards and steam fill the room.

MC: 14
PW: 2+2=4

Magma summons a barrage of lava projectiles. piecewise tries to dodge them, but gets struck by one. The projectile that hits him melts his lower left arm off. piecewise seems surprised at the sight of his missing body part, but not discouraged.

Magma and piecewise stand across eachother. Both wants to make a move, but also want to be the one to parry.

A: [VOLCANOES]-Attack: Lava Balls
B: [VOLCANOES]-Defend: Pyroclastic Aura
C: [CHAOS]-Attack: Cause Insanity
D: [CHAOS]-Defend: Increase Entropy

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 08, 2023, 07:22:36 pm »

D.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2023, 02:28:55 am »

D

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2023, 03:57:19 pm »

D

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2023, 04:49:13 pm »

D

Magma focuses. His surroundings warp and both combatants feel the air and the ground shift and churn in chaotic patterns as the total energy of the local space drastically increases.

All of Magmacube's rolls have increased by 2

MC: 7+2=9
PW: 2+2=4

Another swarm of lava projectiles is thrown onto piecewise. He takes one to his lower chest, melting some of the ribs and creating a hole. He still seems unfazed, something to do with not having pain receptors, Magma guesses.

MC: 9+2=11
PW: 16+2=18

A pair of heavy chains burst from the ground, wrap themselves around and hold Magma down. Magma tries melting them, but to no avail. They are magma-proof, unfortunately.

The chains tightly squeeze around him like a pair of pythons. Magma yelps. He tries flowing away as liquid, but the [TORTURE] sphere is in full effect, and he finds no escape.

piecewise somehow looks at him with a demanding expression despite not having a face that can flex or bend. The forumite god understands that killing Magma is not a very easy task for him. He is simply too old for this. Instead, he demands surrender. He makes it known that he will let Magma go if he gives up his pursuit and leaves his abode.

A: Surrender and leave piecewise alone.
B: Do saving rolls to continue.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15