Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

Author Topic: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!  (Read 9883 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!
« on: May 03, 2023, 08:46:43 am »

You play as the titular character Magmacube Underscore Tee Ar, and help him navigate him through his life.

You will get multiple desicions each turn, and the most voted selection wins. That's it. Enjoy.

No, the adventure game isn't dead.

Magmacube wakes up from his sleep, emerging from and looking around in his vacant, empty lava pool bed and into the cavernous room. He has no personal items to speak of, since as a netizen, he needs none. He loudly yawns and stretches his non-existent arms, both hands going at random directions.

He doesn't remembers how long he slept, nor he cares to know. But he feels the need to do something else then to sleep some more.

The path to the rest of the Twelfth Bay is right infront of him. He only needs to get up and float.

A: Go outside.
B: Sleep some moar.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Be Magmacube! Make your own story game!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 01:49:36 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 01:53:52 am »

A
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 04:45:48 pm »

A

Magmacube lazily floats up, and moves to the exit. He finds himself on a cliff edge, which he flies off of.

What greets him is the usual scenery. There is a massive, half filled lava tube that reaches into a very far away, open sky, with many lavafalls pouring into it from all sorts of places. It looks like a classic fire and brimstone depiction of hell. Fire imps, crabs and snakes make their home here, found in innumerable numbers.

There is no lower space than this in the Fortress. Below this, the mantle begins. So the only option is up.

Or Magma may go and spend time in the chasm, and may even dive into the magma ocean below. He is [FIREIMMUNE_SUPER].

A: Ascend the tube.
B: Hang around in the tube.
C: Dive into the magma sea.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 09:10:08 pm »

D

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 12:56:53 am »

Ascend!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2023, 01:02:45 am »

A
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2023, 05:17:21 pm »

A

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2023, 05:58:59 pm »

A

Magmacube, after a brief consideration, launches himself up to the empty sky. The thin atmosphere licks his perfectly flat face as he ascends to the upper crust. He exits from the mouth of a volcano, stopping midair to look around himself.

There it is. The Twelfth Bay. One lonely barren rock, floating alone at a distance from the central web. Once upon a time, in ancient times, many more like it existed, but today it stands alone. It was a relic of a forgotten age. A memory stone for the times past.

Magmacube brushes the profound thoughts aside; he didn't lived to witness those mythical, old, ancient times. His reality is now, at the current time.

He looks up to the light. He knows what it is. It is the central web. What the web as a whole had been condensed into. The vast majority of existence is there, at that light. He could go there.

Or he could stay and wander into The Bay instead. It may resemble the Moon from the outside, but its crust is riddled to the brim with many tunnels, rooms and halls. So many it is almost impossible to see it all.

Magmacube briefly considers where to go from here, still floating above the mouth of the volcano.

A: Launch up to the Center and see the Wide Web.
B: Descend down to the Bay.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2023, 06:39:07 pm »

B.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2023, 08:53:45 pm »

B.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2023, 01:12:44 am »

B

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2023, 04:23:43 pm »

B

The air around Magmacube thickens as he descends down to the Bay12's barren surface. He picks out a random entrance and dives right in. He clicks for a few seconds to figure out where he is going in the darkness, stopping when he picks out the general shape of the place.

It brings him to a ginormous open space with a flat floor and dome shaped roof. It has a podium of sorts at the very back, fittingly as giant as the room itself. It is eerily quiet, and almost completely shrouded in darkness, with only light coming from the volcanic cubes molten hide.

This is a dark and empty conference hall, carved from the stone, neatly smoothed over and then carved with inctricate gemstone patterns.

This is DF Announcements, Uppermost of the Upper Boards. Magma isn't really sure what "Dee Ef" means, or what does "Board" imply in this context. Toady never elaborates, treating them both like a given. He lets it slide, it's most likely not important. Instead, he refocuses on his surroundings.

There doesn't seem to be much here. Floor, dome shaped ceiling, podium.

Magma thinks about where to go next. Or if he wants to go at all. Maybe there is something here.

A: Leave off inside, going further down Bay12.
B: Leave off away, ascending back up to the surface.
C: Stay, and take a detailed look around.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2023, 06:01:27 pm »

A.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2023, 10:30:14 pm »

A
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15