Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 36577 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (7 / 11) - Day 5 - Roundabout Gravestyle
« Reply #1245 on: May 26, 2023, 08:27:17 am »

Alright, here's my suggested plan:

EJ has a point... who used actions to kill NJW?  I did not.

Might be just a minor quibble though... check me away.

...So, assuming that Max is town doesn't accept my thing, how are all of you planning to resolve my and max's conflicting win conditions once all scum is dead?

Didn't Max claim he lost his?  Can you verify you have yours still?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: May 26, 2023, 08:39:35 am »

NJW could have potentially killed themselves because he thought he had the win or maybe because he didn't.

I refuse to think there isn't some way to avoid Cult Inspections.  No single Cult Member has had any type of Millerness, and that is not really good enough for me.

I also have no guarantee that I targeted TricMagic.  My best guess is that I did, but I plan to Judge and Block either Toaster or Max, whichever one is leftover.

I also want EuchreJack, Tric, or me to have the Karma boost, because Purple is the only mechanic left that we don't fully understand.

Also, not sure why everyone isn't claiming Lucky numbers from past Night, but I suppose no one really cares at this point and we're all looking to be freed from Fallacy prison.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: May 26, 2023, 08:39:43 am »

It's just a snippet of my wincon and not attached to any of my abilities, so I don't see exactly what CAN change it. It's not clear if that side of my wincon would remain even if my alignment got changed.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: May 26, 2023, 08:40:49 am »

we're all looking to be freed from Fallacy prison.
speaking of Gate of Dreams when?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: May 26, 2023, 09:05:14 am »

NJW could have potentially killed themselves because he thought he had the win or maybe because he didn't.

I refuse to think there isn't some way to avoid Cult Inspections.  No single Cult Member has had any type of Millerness, and that is not really good enough for me.

I also have no guarantee that I targeted TricMagic.  My best guess is that I did, but I plan to Judge and Block either Toaster or Max, whichever one is leftover.

I also want EuchreJack, Tric, or me to have the Karma boost, because Purple is the only mechanic left that we don't fully understand.

Also, not sure why everyone isn't claiming Lucky numbers from past Night, but I suppose no one really cares at this point and we're all looking to be freed from Fallacy prison.
Because it's a pain in the ass posting from home, and I have had limited computer time, but I will see what I can do.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: May 26, 2023, 09:10:17 am »

Lucky Numbers (not claiming Red)
Day 5: Red, 9, 5, and 4
Day 4: Red, 2, 5, and 4
Day 3: Red, 0, 5, and 3
Day 2: Red, 9, 9, and 2
Day 1: Red, 5, 7, and 0

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: May 26, 2023, 09:43:29 am »

So... Someone targeted you with a bad Action on Day 1 and Night 1.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: May 26, 2023, 09:45:23 am »

My pink went up one N1 and my green up two last night.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: May 26, 2023, 09:46:34 am »

Oh, and my purple went down two when I used it to buy a hot dog. None of my abilities mention numbers at all.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: May 26, 2023, 10:02:52 am »

I don't really give a fuck who we vote anymore.  If we wanna vote me, I'm down, Cults are shit.

I'm too tired, and I just want the game to eeeeeennnnnnddddd.

We should start murdering the shit out of Max, Toaster, me, and Euchre, so that no one can survive.

You should always murder Max or Toaster first here.  I don't really care which one, but I always prefer Max murder because he's a lying liar that lies.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: May 26, 2023, 10:14:11 am »

@Web: You could hammer Toaster, since you, me, and Tric have two votes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: May 26, 2023, 10:17:47 am »

I’m still unconvertable.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: May 26, 2023, 10:19:52 am »

I personally do not think it's Toaster, and would rather vote out Max, but if that's where we're at, I'll do it, but I gotfa send out them glizzys

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: May 26, 2023, 10:26:26 am »

Cool, you know what, same people can have doggy dogs why the fuck not.  Egan_AW, Tric, Euchre.  Knightwing, just spiderbot me so I can end my torment on my own terms.  I'll break Max's legs and search him for sins.

I would rather have everyone pray to me because it gives me juice, and I think I only have 3 prayers.

Toaster, any last words?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: May 26, 2023, 10:56:09 am »

If I marked Tric I could use his resurrect, if he tells me how many AP it costs and it dies and I have a chance to mark him. I could probably break this game given enough time.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 88