Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 36701 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (7 / 11) - Day 5 - Roundabout Gravestyle
« Reply #1155 on: May 25, 2023, 05:14:09 am »

... And?

Perhaps you missed it, but my role changed.  I don't have an Ability called Godfather anymore.  Well, I do, but:
1)  I already said that it is Innate now.
2)  It isn't called Godfather anymore.  It's called Godfather (Literally).

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 25, 2023, 05:17:09 am »

... I quoted that line because it's where I claimed to be able to steal abilities. And, coincidentally, NJW's claimed inspect ability isn't in his roleflip. Because I stole it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 25, 2023, 05:18:53 am »

... I quoted that line because it's where I claimed to be able to steal abilities. And, coincidentally, NJW's claimed inspect ability isn't in his roleflip. Because I stole it.
NJW is a Cult Leader.  He could have, oh, I don't know, used his fucking Convert instead?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 25, 2023, 05:23:58 am »

NJW is a Cult Leader.  He could have, oh, I don't know, used his fucking Convert instead?
What does that have to do with anything? I'm not talking about him using the ability. I stole it from his role, by name. Not knowing the name of his convert ability, I could not have stolen it even if it weren't Innate.

What difference does it make what he used? The steal works how steals usually work.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 25, 2023, 05:29:46 am »

Perhaps you are confused.  I have no proof of the existence of this Ability.  If you are Cult with NJW, I assume that NJW had no Inspect and instead used his Recruit to "inspect" Jim.

You are not trustworthy enough to believe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 25, 2023, 05:34:47 am »

He practically begged Egan to copy it two Days ago. It's safe to surmise that he didn't commit to such an easily exposed lie.

Seriously, playing dumb is a bad look for you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 25, 2023, 05:47:50 am »

It's not playing dumb.  In a game with infinite possibilities, a stolen Ability that no one but you and a dead Player have proof of does not prove anything, especially when said dead player was Cult.  I don't know if you stole anything.  For all I know, stealing the Ability converts you.  So, I can't use that as proof of anything other than that that's your claim for Actions.  Without proof, you are not confirmed.  And there is no proof here.

Like, seriously, why would I even fucking care if someone had an inspect?  I AM A MAFIA MILLER!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 25, 2023, 05:58:54 am »

For all I know, stealing the Ability converts you.
Yes, that, at least, is a reasonable thing to fear. But it didn't. Or hell, maybe it would have if it weren't for the new auto Fallacy gave me, and just doesn't say so anywhere. That's not important.

But the idea that I was cult with NJW before, and set this claim up for some reason, is just stupid. I think you're just annoyed with the game, which you've already openly stated, so you're not paying as much attention to the gamestate and losing track of what makes sense. Which is fair, honestly. It doesn't matter anyway.

We now know that NJW was his own kind of cultist, so ToonyMan lied about recruiting him. One or both of them successfully recruited. NJW would probably have targeted Toaster. ToonyMan would have targeted... most likely Jack, in this situation, but maybe Tric. Take your pick.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 25, 2023, 06:28:57 am »

I have no idea why you continue to bring up ToonyMan when he wasn't a Cult Leader.  YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SAID THAT TOONY TARGETED YOU TO GIVE GUNS TO NJW AND EUCHREJACK.  No one cares about ToonyMan because he was LYING.  He said he attempted to give you a Gun, and you Bussed with NJW2000 and EuchreJack, but you did not appear to gain any guns, but NJW did, which shouldn't be possible based on what you claimed.

I have no idea why you voted me when you ALSO AGREE THAT EUCHREJACK IS SUSPICIOUS WHEN I TOLD YOU YOU SHOULD VOTE EUCHREJACK!  But you voted me for extremely bad reasons.  It makes no sense because you are the one that has to prove they are not Cult.  IF I WERE CULT WITH NJW AND TOONY I HAD THE ABILITY TO TIE THE VOTE YESTERDAY.  So how on earth do you figure I am Cult?!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 25, 2023, 07:35:51 am »

I'm the Shadow Weaver, by the way.  I hide in people's shadows and copy their abilities.

I'm also really confused about how my role works now because I copied Toony's duct tape and now I need clarification.  Mostly I get to use one of a marked player's abilities once when they die, but...

My role is very focused on the actions of other people.  I'm shadow based, meaning I can mostly just gain copies what other people do.  Pretty much everything requires setup; EG I can't really get anyone's ability unless I mark their shadow first.  I can also get a higher mark that lets me redirect people (and get a copy of those actions) if they target me or the person with the higher mark.

I'm also unconvertable, which I did claim earlier, but I grant it wasn't super obvious.

N1 I marked Toony and NQT, and failed to mark you, Web, consistent with all other N1 claims.

N2 I upgraded my mark on Toony, and redirected NJW's theoretical actions on me [and by extension Toony] to TricMagic.  I still was kinda thinking NJW was likely to target me and Tric's kind of a jammer to me, but I didn't redirect anything, meaning NJW didn't target me or Toony.

My pink number started at zero and went up a tiny amount N1.  All the others started high single digits and haven't moved.

I've bought no hot dogs.

I specifically asked and my marks are not visible to the target, nor do they do anything innately to the target.

I bought a Hot Dog with Purple D3 and ate it N3.   Everything past that I'm waiting for clarification.  Also I'm going to work and need to do some rereading except Max claimed Toony didn't convert him when Toony doesn't have a convert.  Well, that's a claim certainly.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 25, 2023, 08:06:23 am »

Well, Max still has a chance to claim second.  I assume he won't, which should be a presumption of guilt from him.  EuchreJack also needs to claim.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 25, 2023, 08:11:37 am »

I investigated Max last night for exactly that purpose webadict. He's town. NJW has converted someone else, so the game lives on.

Also welcome back to the land of the living Knightwing. I hope your trip was a meowsical one.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 25, 2023, 08:17:20 am »

Being honest that Divine Hot Dog was greatly enjoyed as my cats last meal. And the other regular one was nice too. So many Action Points

More seriously, can confirm 1 person visited me last night. What in the world is Karma though?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 25, 2023, 08:48:54 am »

Being honest that Divine Hot Dog was greatly enjoyed as my cats last meal. And the other regular one was nice too. So many Action Points

More seriously, can confirm 1 person visited me last night. What in the world is Karma though?
What else did you do?  And don't worry about Karma just yet.  There's a problem that needs to be sorted when everyone's claimed.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 25, 2023, 09:15:08 am »

Also I'm going to work and need to do some rereading except Max claimed Toony didn't convert him when Toony doesn't have a convert.  Well, that's a claim certainly.
Toony claimed to have converted me the previous Day. I don't even remember or care about his roleflip, I'm just refuting that.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 88