Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47116 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 3: Dead Penguin Finds Dead Penguin Dead [8 / 15]
« Reply #1200 on: April 26, 2023, 08:30:36 pm »

Hector's Refuge In Audacity has him look like town, so that makes me feel better about NQT not being a godfather.

PPE:
Egan_BW: Town
juicebox: Town probably
A_Curious_Cat: 👍
notquitethere: pretty good still
Fluffe9911: eh
Jim Groovester: please die for my revenge
Maximum Spin: whatever, you too
ToonyMan: scum
No One: Without sin.

Therefore we kill Toonyman next.
I'm pretty sure mafia are Fluffe and Juicebox. Stop trying to kill Jim. Or me.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: April 26, 2023, 08:33:27 pm »

So, to start with, ToonyMan is either scum or framed.
ToonyMan, did you know who targeted you n1 or something? I remember you listing people who had targeted you, but I don't remember if you knew it was exhaustive, and I got bored trying to look right now.

Anyone want to claim the Knightwing kill?
I can confirm that it was not me or Jim.

Oh one last interesting night result. somebody took a shot away from one of my abilities.
Would you be willing to tell me which?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: April 26, 2023, 08:34:05 pm »

Deadchat were right about hector, so I'm going to continue to eliminate their targets like some kind of revenant hitman for the dead.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: April 26, 2023, 08:35:00 pm »

Did you get my offer Egan? Because one of the effects was a protect, the other was to make you unblockable.

I also tried to use my hat on Toony but I got the result of redacted as well

Interesting.  What do you mean by “offer”?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: April 26, 2023, 08:36:21 pm »

I was talking with my Dad so I couldn't post right away, but Curious Cat claiming almost literally the exact same actions as me means we are on the exact same wavelengths, or they're a masterful manipulator.

PPE:
ToonyMan, did you know who targeted you n1 or something? I remember you listing people who had targeted you, but I don't remember if you knew it was exhaustive, and I got bored trying to look right now.
What do you mean? I don't know who targeted me on N1. You're probably thinking of Egan or NQT. I think it was Juicebox who framed me. It has to be him or Curious Cat, but I can't see it being Cat.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: April 26, 2023, 08:40:43 pm »

What do you mean? I don't know who targeted me on N1. You're probably thinking of Egan or NQT. I think it was Juicebox who framed me. It has to be him or Curious Cat, but I can't see it being Cat.
It looks like we got hit by a giant global REDACTED effect last night. If NQT was part of the mafia team that could also be what happened N1 with a global miller bomb or something, but I find that hard to believe and don't think it's worth considering.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: April 26, 2023, 08:41:53 pm »

I am pretty confident it's not Juicebox. I saw his whole role when he disappeared. First of all, he doesn't have a frame, and you think you were framed. Plus, looking back over my results, I figured out what he did to Egan and that was actually not something new, but just me misinterpreting what he said. It was just chocolate. So he's been honest this whole time, and nothing in his role looks remotely sinister.

What I mean is, is there any chance NQT or Fluffe framed you? Because, as I said, I am confident it wasn't juicebox. Honestly, I don't think it was either of them either.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: April 26, 2023, 08:42:38 pm »

Did you get my offer Egan? Because one of the effects was a protect, the other was to make you unblockable.

I also tried to use my hat on Toony but I got the result of redacted as well
No? No offers. I just received a 1-shot protect action.

The protect action probably came from me then.  Oh one last interesting night result. somebody took a shot away from one of my abilities.

That 1-shot protect came from me.  Knightwing64 and notquitethere should have also each received something.

juicebox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: April 26, 2023, 08:47:45 pm »

Interesting.  What do you mean by “offer”?

It's one of my abilities, I offer a player a drink that comes with various effects. It's the same thing I targeted Egan with Night 1, except this time the effects were more beneficial to them.

Anyone want to claim the Knightwing kill?
I can confirm that it was not me or Jim.

Oh one last interesting night result. somebody took a shot away from one of my abilities.
Would you be willing to tell me which?

I lost a shot from my refresh ability

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: April 26, 2023, 08:50:49 pm »

I am pretty confident it's not Juicebox. I saw his whole role when he disappeared. First of all, he doesn't have a frame, and you think you were framed. Plus, looking back over my results, I figured out what he did to Egan and that was actually not something new, but just me misinterpreting what he said. It was just chocolate. So he's been honest this whole time, and nothing in his role looks remotely sinister.

What I mean is, is there any chance NQT or Fluffe framed you? Because, as I said, I am confident it wasn't juicebox. Honestly, I don't think it was either of them either.
If you've seen Juicebox's role did they have the REDACTED bomb? If not, it was probably Fluffe who did the bomb. Which means it's Fluffe/Juicebox or Fluffe/NQT. It doesn't really matter if you believe me or not, that's who the mafia have to be since Curious Cat has spewed themselves town in more ways than one. I don't think that's much of a spoiler, since Cat has been spewing themselves town in this thread the entire game.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: April 26, 2023, 08:53:32 pm »

And because of this. Fluffe is always mafia.

Let's see Day 3 Fluffe.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: April 26, 2023, 08:54:24 pm »

If you've seen Juicebox's role did they have the REDACTED bomb? If not, it was probably Fluffe who did the bomb. Which means it's Fluffe/Juicebox or Fluffe/NQT. It doesn't really matter if you believe me or not, that's who the mafia have to be since Curious Cat has spewed themselves town in more ways than one. I don't think that's much of a spoiler, since Cat has been spewing themselves town in this thread the entire game.

I’ll note that the reason I inspected juicebox and motion detected Fluffe was because I wasn’t sure about them…

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: April 26, 2023, 08:59:01 pm »

I’ll note that the reason I inspected juicebox and motion detected Fluffe was because I wasn’t sure about them…
I'm almost certain it's the two of them and would prefer that mafia don't win this game.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: April 26, 2023, 08:59:53 pm »

Well, night 1 I was forced to Choose an ability to give to "unknown player", who has to be juicebox. At the end of day 2 I lost that ability, which is an innate which says that I have access to a group masonchat and that my alignment is always the same as Fallacy's. At the same time, I left that chat. I presume that if they're in that chat, they have the same alignment as fallacy.

juicebox: what abilities did I gain on night 1?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: April 26, 2023, 09:00:48 pm »

He did not. I'm also pretty sure it's not Fluffe because of my own action on him.

The teams that make the most sense to me right now, actually, are Toony/NQT or Toony/ACC.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 92