Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47423 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 1 - Error Found While Loading Flavor - Requires Reboot
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2023, 10:04:05 am »

PFP

Fallacy do you think scum, third party, or town will win this game?

Far too early to tell. The typical ratio is something like 50% town to 40% mafia and 10% third party, in terms of win rates, though.

Conjecture. Due to the reluctance of players to keep their vote in one place for too long, players being bandwagoned in the middle of the day are usually safe from execution.

Secondarily, players who were closer to execution in the day prior, but not necessarily multiple days prior, will be more likely to get targeted in the current day.
FoU has some twisted role ideas. Screw second-guessing this mechanical garbage spaghetti, I'm basing everything on reads and visible daytime behaviour.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 17, 2023, 10:05:06 am »

My role mentions a hat belonging to Tric, also it seems pretty op, is everyone else the same?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 17, 2023, 10:08:40 am »

My role mentions a hat belonging to Tric, also it seems pretty op, is everyone else the same?

Are you fishing for hats?  If so, why?  Also, are you sure they belong to Tric?  What if they just made them?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: April 17, 2023, 10:09:30 am »

I want us to not talk about this.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: April 17, 2023, 10:16:30 am »

?

I’m not understanding something here but whatever

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: April 17, 2023, 10:20:35 am »

?

I’m not understanding something here but whatever

What don’t you understand?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2023, 10:26:38 am »

These seem like very silly questions for "No Fun Allowed" Lenglon to make.
I walk up to Toonyman and lean into his personal space, looking up to him while only just barely not touching him, my hands holding each other behind my back as I sway back and forth.
"Toony-kun Toony-kun Toonykun, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun early in the day now is there?"
my left hand drifts out from behind me and slowly traces its way up his right arm
"I might be serious when it comes time to make a proper lynch case later on, but later. is. not. now."
my hand drifts from Toony's shoulder up to before his mouth
"shhhhhhhhh. Let me have my fun."
I pull my hand back behind me and hop backwards one step as my hands re-clasp each other.
"Besides, there might be a method to my madness, you know?"
I spin around and walk away, eyes tracking certain other individuals in the room.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: April 17, 2023, 10:33:42 am »

It's quite possible.

I walk up to Toonyman and lean into his personal space, looking up to him while only just barely not touching him, my hands holding each other behind my back as I sway back and forth.
"Toony-kun Toony-kun Toonykun, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun early in the day now is there?"
my left hand drifts out from behind me and slowly traces its way up his right arm
"I might be serious when it comes time to make a proper lynch case later on, but later. is. not. now."
I pull my hand back behind me and hop backwards one step as my hands re-clasp each other.
I spin around and walk away, eyes tracking certain other individuals in the room.
Errrgh, my one weakness...roleplaying.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2023, 10:36:09 am »

:o

Is this supposed to help your case?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 17, 2023, 10:38:03 am »

I want us to not talk about this.
AGREED!

Undoubtedly, someone has a Hat King victory condition. Without more info, that could be bad.

I don't really have the time to even read this thread, between work, taxes, and No Man's Sky. So I will focus on reading Toony/Jim then deferring my two votes to whomever of them isn't scum.

I will note, two votes with...god how many are playing, doesn't mean much. I will get more powerful as the game goes on, however.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2023, 10:40:22 am »

It's quite possible.

I’d have to check my role PM, but I don’t think I have an OP hat…

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2023, 10:40:45 am »

"No."

I don't really have the time to even read this thread, between work, taxes, and No Man's Sky. So I will focus on reading Toony/Jim then deferring my two votes to whomever of them isn't scum.

I will note, two votes with...god how many are playing, doesn't mean much. I will get more powerful as the game goes on, however.
"How... disappointing."

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2023, 10:40:52 am »

Lenglon mentioned third-party in their first post so maybe it happened again like that game they were a mutant pixie and Max was satan.

Knightwing seems town.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2023, 10:41:16 am »

Conversely, perhaps Tric is the Hat Captain?
He can somehow control anyone with a hat?

Eh, my head hurts...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2023, 10:42:23 am »

Lenglon mentioned third-party in their first post so maybe it happened again like that game they were a mutant pixie and Max was satan.

Knightwing seems town.
Eh, but Lenglon loves third parties, and was one in the last game. Less suspicious for Lenglon than anyone else.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 92