Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 92

Author Topic: BYOR 16: Game Over. Mafia 2 Wins.  (Read 47458 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 1 - Error Found While Loading Flavor - Requires Reboot
« Reply #885 on: April 22, 2023, 03:36:07 pm »

Guess I'll revisit this. A lot has happened, obviously.
Last ver. if you want to see how terrible I am at this.

Notes changed = no
Spoiler: key (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: scratchbook (click to show/hide)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR 16: Day 2: Bloodbath [10 / 15]
« Reply #886 on: April 22, 2023, 03:38:03 pm »

Toony is mafia. I used an inspect. Said inspect was unredirectable and unbussable.
Under the circumstances, I believe this a lot. ToonyMan.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 22, 2023, 03:41:03 pm »

I think I don't know how to play mafia because I forgot to put Toony's name in red while indicting him.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 22, 2023, 03:41:55 pm »

Is mamobo smart enough to read that actually better be safe and post it as Toonyman.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 22, 2023, 03:43:05 pm »

Wasted an inspect on ToonyMan, trying to find Town.  Came up as Mafia.  Only have so many inspects left…
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 22, 2023, 03:50:05 pm »

Ill vote for ToonyMan cause I highly doubt anyones lying but what the hell made three seperate people decide he would be a good target for inspection/investigation or whatever?

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 22, 2023, 03:51:15 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> ToonyMan    --4-- Maximum Spin*, Egan_BW*, A_Curious_Cat*, Fluffe9911*,
A_Curious_Cat  --0--
Egan_BW        --0--
Fluffe9911     --0--
hector13       --0--
Jim Groovester --0--
juicebox       --0--
Knightwing64   --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
notquitethere  --0--
No One         --0--

Not Voting     --8-- hector13, hector13, hector13, juicebox, Jim Groovester, Knightwing64, notquitethere, ToonyMan,

7 to Hammer. Day ends on April 26, 2023 at 19:00 Central Daylight Time (~99 hours remaining).
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 22, 2023, 03:56:02 pm »

Okay, let's slow the roll on that one, no need to hammer in the first hour.
Nobody really needs to unvote, just nobody else vote yet.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 22, 2023, 03:58:51 pm »

Ill vote for ToonyMan cause I highly doubt anyones lying but what the hell made three seperate people decide he would be a good target for inspection/investigation or whatever?
Great minds think alike.
Which is to say I asked Fallacy what to do and he said that Toonyman is an enigma and dangerous. Which seems to have been true...

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 22, 2023, 04:11:25 pm »

juicebox, quick question, did you use any shotted abilities last night? Promise there's a good reason.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 22, 2023, 04:11:28 pm »

At least that's one mafia down I guess.

Toony I know who you targeted last night (among other things). Do you want to explain...
I targeted Hector and NQT last night. I tracked Hector and inspected NQT.

Hector visited Toaster, Jim, and FoU.
NQT was town.

Toony is mafia. I used an inspect. Said inspect was unredirectable and unbussable.
Wasted an inspect on ToonyMan, trying to find Town.  Came up as Mafia.  Only have so many inspects left…
I'm not mafia. I'm a little surprised by the amount of inspects (I have one as well), but I'm not surprised many players would want to inspect me as soon as possible.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 22, 2023, 04:17:40 pm »

I can confirm that FoU did gain a vote while dying, so Hector did that. Due to the AP system it's possible that Hector did both the vote gift and the kill on fallacy, but the only reason to give he vote then would be to try and use it as an alibi.

I do believe there are multiple scum teams.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 22, 2023, 04:18:31 pm »

I'm the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have four turtles I can use. Michelangelo let's me bus two players. Donatello let's me learn something about a player, one of them is their alignment. Raphael can block a player. Leonardo can grant a player additional action points the following night. I also have a hat from Tric that let's me track a player. I can't use more than one turtle on N1.

I tracked Hector with the hat because I suspected them of being mafia. I didn't inspect them because I wanted to check a player I was less sure of. I'm still pretty confident Hector is mafia. Both FoU and Toaster are dead and they visited both (as well as Jim).

I inspected NQT because I found them next suspicious since they led cases on players like Jack or Egan who are town. My result was town so they are probably legit. I'm fairly confident my town result is correct, unlike Egan and Curious Cat's results which are false.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 22, 2023, 04:21:34 pm »

I'm the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have four turtles I can use. Michelangelo let's me bus two players. Donatello let's me learn something about a player, one of them is their alignment. Raphael can block a player. Leonardo can grant a player additional action points the following night. I also have a hat from Tric that let's me track a player. I can't use more than one turtle on N1.

I tracked Hector with the hat because I suspected them of being mafia. I didn't inspect them because I wanted to check a player I was less sure of. I'm still pretty confident Hector is mafia. Both FoU and Toaster are dead and they visited both (as well as Jim).

I inspected NQT because I found them next suspicious since they led cases on players like Jack or Egan who are town. My result was town so they are probably legit. I'm fairly confident my town result is correct, unlike Egan and Curious Cat's results which are false.
I have good reason to believe this too, which is frustrating.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 22, 2023, 04:23:02 pm »

Toony’s results on me are accurate, fwiw.

I stole the vote from Toaster to give to FoU, ‘cause he wasn’t voting at day end and FoU was claiming Mason, plus if he was scum I think he would’ve found an excuse to go switch to my wagon. I did also act on Jim.

PPE: you have good reason to believe what, Max?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 92