Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to Gacha: rip  (Read 6245 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gacha: Turn 3
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2023, 01:18:20 am »

Use my knife to cut the wolfs heads off and make a helm from them!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2023, 01:28:41 am »

Toss the Acorn of Discord into their midst before laying waste to them with my Shiny Longsword

Maxine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2023, 07:36:32 am »

Whew. Wander off in search of something to expose to the light and... beat to death.

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2023, 07:42:17 am »

Find myself an abomination to exsanguinate with the power of the Blood Remover 1.0.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2023, 07:54:07 am »

Set out in search of some knappable rocks. I don't need no stinking machine! I'll rebuild the whole paleolithic tech tree on my own!

Counterfactual

• Bay Watcher
  • But what if...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2023, 10:28:05 am »

Venture into the wilderness in search of an intelligent monster who'd be willing to loan me some red gems against my delicious flesh as collateral.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2023, 10:39:11 am »

My mind wanders, considering to plant the explosives around the machine to reap the sweet sweet gacha gems from the corpses of other players..yet I do not.

Walk up to the person, obviously staying out of the range of fire "Hello there, seems you have a nice weapon there. Would you like to mayhaps..Team up?" I ask VermillionSkies, following them to help exsanguinate whatever abomination they find!
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2023, 11:51:35 am »

Pick up the gem and head back to the machine for more gamblin!

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2023, 12:11:22 pm »

Aye, I have no problems with that. Split the red gems 50/50 and if something else drops the killer gets it.
I’ll give you the next one so you have something other than a briefcase to swing around.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2023, 01:26:18 pm »

That sounds mighty generous, it is a deal. Team Skies Horizon ftw
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2023, 02:05:42 pm »

Stylishly find more innocents to butcher foul monsters to slay
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2023, 02:57:49 pm »

Tis hunt'in season, wander about, shoot whatever(or whoever) moves so I can collect RED gems.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2023, 10:09:58 pm »

Sweet, magic paint! Now to see what it does. Paint a patch of grass with the new cosmic paint, Observe results

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gacha: Turn 4
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2023, 12:26:09 am »

Turn 4

Use my knife to cut the wolfs heads off and make a helm from them!
(3) You screw up the left head too badly to salvage it, but you make the right into a decent, if not particularly pleasant, skullcap.

Toss the Acorn of Discord into their midst before laying waste to them with my Shiny Longsword
(4) You toss a particularly exquisite acorn into the branches. A bunch of them start squabbling over it, but not enough for you to get your slaughter on with impunity—there are dozens of them.

Whew. Wander off in search of something to expose to the light and... beat to death.
(6) You join Devastator in front of the squirrel-infested tree.

Find myself an abomination to exsanguinate with the power of the Blood Remover 1.0.
My mind wanders, considering to plant the explosives around the machine to reap the sweet sweet gacha gems from the corpses of other players..yet I do not.

Walk up to the person, obviously staying out of the range of fire "Hello there, seems you have a nice weapon there. Would you like to mayhaps..Team up?" I ask VermillionSkies, following them to help exsanguinate whatever abomination they find!
(2, 3) Skies doesn't find anything, but Horizon espies a squirrel scuttling down a trail.

Pick up the gem and head back to the machine for more gamblin!
(1) The machine dispenses an ominous obsidian wand. Touching it makes you feel like you've taken your life into your hands.

Venture into the wilderness in search of an intelligent monster who'd be willing to loan me some red gems against my delicious flesh as collateral.
(6) You encounter a two-headed wolf in a suit. He offers you a loan of up to five gems on the condition that you pay your debt in full by Turn 15. Interest is 5% per turn, compounding. What do you say? He pushes a contract and pen across his desk with a claw.

Set out in search of some knappable rocks. I don't need no stinking machine! I'll rebuild the whole paleolithic tech tree on my own!
(5) You've got the rocks--a whole pile's worth, in fact. Now what?

Stylishly find more innocents to butcher foul monsters to slay
(6) You come across a trio of squirrels feasting on the corpse of a two-headed wolf.

Tis hunt'in season, wander about, shoot whatever(or whoever) moves so I can collect RED gems.
(2) You shoot a falling leaf. It explodes into snowflakes.

Sweet, magic paint! Now to see what it does. Paint a patch of grass with the new cosmic paint, Observe results
(2) The grass ceases to wave in the breeze. Aside from that, it appears to be unaffected.

Spoiler: Inventory Tracker (click to show/hide)

edit: added egan, removed Maxine's inexplicable clone
« Last Edit: April 04, 2023, 12:44:21 am by Elephant Parade »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gacha: Turn 4
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2023, 12:47:58 am »

Lets pick off a few then, even if I can't kill the whole cluster.  Some are distracted, some are more distracted.. lets nip at the edges and take out a couple.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6