Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24095 times)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Stick my head out of the “Life” doorway.  “Hey, Horizon?  Mind helping me with something over here?  Also, does anyone have some glue?”.  Work with Horizon (and/or whoever else volunteers) to fix the “Life” door.
Use the door shield to make a new Life door by Tree Sentinel shaping it with the broken remnants of the Life door.

((Would giving up an object confer a roll of advantage? Or a bonus of some kind?))
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 11:42:03 pm by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Attack the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime!  Maybe this time it'll end up dying.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It hits you back for 1 damage, and you are now DEAD. There was no way that could have been avoided!
((Indeed. ;)))

"Machinist, good to see you. I brought Duct Tape and a nail, hopefully it is good enough to repair the door. I also have a slimy heart that we could try and knead into glue. Take them and give it a try, if you like."

Give the Duct Tape, the nail and the Slimy Heart to the machinist.

Then see if DEATH can beat me at my favorite game. Snakes and ladders!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2023, 12:47:59 am by Quarque »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat the dragon part of the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

That's a lot of coins on the ground there. it'd be a financial disaster to just leave them laying about like that. Slime coins should go to their rightful owners, as well as be fairly distributed among those who produced them.

And I am pretty close to level 5. How might i become more powerful?
Oh i know. I'll start a banking service on the side.
I'm literally the perfect fun guy to do that.

Summon a bunch of little mushroom dudes to automatically gather up and bankspace* untouched slime coins. Starting with the ones dropped by Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime.

It'll be 17 coins into my/the bank's bank account, 18 into Quarque's bank account, and 18 into Fluffe's, assuming he doesn't pick up his share during his action. And yes, i'll be keeping a table myself, should this venture be successful.

*bankspace is just like hammerspace, except... bankier.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go stab the Crusader Slime again.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

((Hopefully we can rebuild the Life Door as a team effort.))

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Slash the Mystery Box Slime!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Hopefully we can rebuild the Life Door as a team effort.))
(I'll try to help with this after the castle dragon is dead.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 57

DEATH/LIFE door Status: Broken

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 4 Mushroom Mage
10/20 HP
32/40 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Allies: Little Mushroom Dudes: 3/3 hp
Slime Coins: 56
Dice: D10.

Roll: 9
You summon some little mushroom dudes and collect 53 Slime Coins!

---

Quarque
Level 4 Troll Wizard named Mumo
DEAD/20 HP
11/40 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: Bludgie (8), Box of Moonlight (B), Quality Book (B)
Dice: D10

Roll: 4
You hand over some junk to A_Curious_Cat.
You play Snakes and Ladders, but end up losing. Worth noting is that this game is entirely chance-based.

---

Fluffe9911
Level 3 ????? Human Adventurer
2/20 HP
9/40 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15), Polished Crown (BC), Gem of Vanity (0)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D10.

Roll: 2
You slash the Mystery Box Slime to deal 2 damage.

---

Devastator
Level 3 Glowing Jelly Catgirl with a Monster Hand!
4/15 HP
16/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 12
Swag: Spear (C), Phat Loot (?)
Dice: D8

Roll: 7
You attack the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime and inflict 7 damage to it!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
DEAD/15 HP
9/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Compact Saw of Healing (13), Salty Sword (B), Duct Tape (6), Nail (1), Slime Heart (S)
Dice: D8.

You are unable to stick your head through the doorway because there doesn't appear to be a doorway at all, which is more than a little strange considering that there is a functional door.

You begin work on fixing the LIFE door, and you are able to put some pieces of the door back together using your Compact Saw of Healing!

---

Horizon
Level 3 Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel
10/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C)
Dice: D8

You try using your Broken Door 'Shield' to help fix the door. The DEATH door is now broken, which is a step up from being shattered!

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Zebra Sphere
15/15 HP
10/20 Exp.
Swag: Majestic Potion (B)
Slime Coins: 23
Dice: D8.

Roll: 6
You bite the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime on the dragony parts to inflict 4 damage to it. You note that dragonscale is hard to bite through.

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
6/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Two Spears (C), Flint (1)
Slime Coins: 0

You prod the Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime to deal 1 damage.

---

MeimieFan88
Level 1 Flummoxed Sardine
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Dice: D4

Roll: offscreen

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Headless Tiny Purple T-Rex
DOUBLE DEAD/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1), 300 Points
Dice: D4

Oh for the love of-
You Thriller Dance the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General for 8 damage.

The Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General stops escaping and smashes you for 10 damage, destroying your DEAD body. You are now DOUBLE DEAD.

You are in a room connected to another similar room. There are shelves on two walls containing board games attached to another board game like Chess-Checkers, Monopoly-Go, Risk-Battleship and Scrabble-Charades. What appears to be two skeletons merged together wearing two black robes sits on a loveseat reading a books while also painting a picture. It is wearing a nametag that reads "Hello. My name is DOUBLE DEATH." To your left is a double-door with a label saying "DOUBLE LIFE".

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-254/Infinity HP.
Mystery Box Slime: 10/13 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911)
Scarier Duck Slime: 11/11 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 227/288 HP (Damaged by Egan_BW)
DEAD Merciless Condor Joker Gladiator Slime: DEAD/80 HP (Damaged by A_Curious_Cat)
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 25/89 HP (Damaged by Horizon and MonkeyMarkMario)
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 5/24 HP (Damaged by Quarque, Devastator and King Zultan)

--Battle Reports--
Mystery Box Slime rolled a 3. It adds some mystery to Fluffe9911's entity class!
Scarier Duck Slime rolled a 6. It is now a Scarier Duck Slime!

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled an 8. It slams down on Egan_BW to deal 10 damage.
DEAD Merciless Condor Joker Gladiator Slime rolled a 1. It attempts to smash up the partially repaired DEATH door, but accidentally falls through it. It is now DEAD.
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 3. It thwacks MonkeyMarkMario to deal 2 damage.
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 5. It slams Devastator with a Drawbridge dealing 4 damage.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Fix the life door.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Set my rubric to "The Dwarven" and then attack double-death with a double thriller dance in order to provoke double death into double killing me making me quadruple dead.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Worth noting is that this game is entirely chance-based.
Lies.

Show Death that I'm a smart troll and very skilled at Snakes and Ladders by playing a second game.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go rest and heal at a safe location.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 12:11:54 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

"Seeing my level mismatched reminds me im almost dead! Thanks mystery box slime!"

Go find something or somewhere to heal.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53