Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24093 times)

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile

CHATGPT STOLE MY SLIME!!!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ENSLAVE CHATGPT AND FORCE IT TO DO MY GARDENING!
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look at Death.  “Well… how about a game?  How about UNO?”
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rest and heal.

3rd times the charm? Also wow the rolls were bad this turn, except for Horizon.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((hmm i wonder what the S stands for))

Charge the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime and hit it with my Bludgie!

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Spend a turn using my newly acquired mushroom magic to heal myself
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Bottle is from the Phat Loot, which I can "pull some miscellaneous junk out of it a questionable amount of times".  I figure an empty bottle counts as miscellaneous junk.)

Drink the potion and grow stronger!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

USE MY SPHERICAL POWERS TO ROLL OVER THE Courageous Castle Dragon Slime!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Slam into the Crusader Slime with my door shield.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Actually know what? Lets make it 2 hp instead! If its just 1 damage then that makes me seem kind of weak.
Did we not just learn from that card game that supernerd has 0 attack?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Find out what happens when I activate permadeath mode while already dead but not actually in DEATH.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Rest and heal.

((I know right it seemed the opposite last turn(s) I have been getting dunked on by the dice but am thankful the dice gods were merciful to me on my rest.))
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rest and heal.

((I know right it seemed the opposite last turn(s) I have been getting dunked on by the dice but am thankful the dice gods were merciful to me on my rest.))
Now if only I can get that good of a roll for rest...
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 56

The boss lump merges back into the Infinite Wall of Slime!

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 4 Mushroom Mage
10/20 HP
32/40 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Slime Coins: 3
Dice: D10.

Roll: 4
You heal yourself for 4 hp.

---

Quarque
Level 4 Troll Wizard named Mumo
DEAD/20 HP
11/40 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: Bludgie (8), Box of Moonlight (B), Quality Book (B), Duct Tape (6), Nail (1), Slime Heart (S)
Dice: D10

Roll: 5
You swing your Bludgie at the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime to deal 6 damage!

It hits you back for 1 damage, and you are now DEAD. There was no way that could have been avoided!
You are now in a room. To your left are some shelves with a number of board games on them. There is also a safe near the shelves. A skeleton in a black robe with a nametag reading "Hello. My name is DEATH" is playing Uno with A_Curious_Cat. To your left is the shattered remains of the LIFE door.

---

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
2/20 HP
9/40 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15), Polished Crown (BC), Gem of Vanity (0)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D10.

Roll: 8
You strike down the Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime by dealing 16 damage to it!

Welcome to Level 4
This is the best level you can be, unless you count literally any level that is 5 or higher. You gain more HP, yellow text, and a D10!

---

Devastator
Level 3 Glowing Jelly Catgirl with a Monster Hand!
8/15 HP
16/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 12
Swag: Spear (C), Phat Loot (?), Glowing Potion of Slime Jelly and also a Monster Part (BC)
Dice: D8

Roll: 2
I'll be honest. I'm not really sure what is supposed to happen in this scenario. Guess I'll just make shit up like usual. Hmm... Let me think... You are now a... Glowing Jelly Catgirl with a Monster Hand!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
DEAD/15 HP
9/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Compact Saw of Healing (13), Salty Sword (B)
Dice: D8.

Roll: 8
You manage to defeat DEATH at a game of Uno!

You have permission to leave through the LIFE door... But that might be easier said than done on account of the fact that it doesn't really constitute a door in its current state!

The LIFE door is currently a pile of wooden shards...

---

Horizon
Level 3 Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel
10/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)
Dice: D8

Roll: 7
You doorbash the Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime to deal 7 damage!

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Zebra Sphere
15/15 HP
10/20 Exp.
Swag: Majestic Potion (B)
Slime Coins: 23
Dice: D8.

You roll and bump into the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime to deal 3 damage to it!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
8/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Two Spears (C), Flint (1)
Slime Coins: 0

You manage to get some actual rest and restore 4 hp.

---

MeimieFan88
Level 1 Flummoxed Sardine
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Dice: D4

Roll: 3
ChatGPT is not an actual thing that physically exists in this universe, and a roll of 3 isn't going to change that.

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Headless Tiny Purple T-Rex
DEAD/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1), 300 Points
Dice: D4

This is a terrible idea. What do you mean you rolled a crit? Okay you know what? I'll just tell you what will happen if you go into permadeath mode while you are already dead.

Um... Making shit up time! I'm going to say that you can't go into Permadeath mode, and instead would have to go into Permalife mode instead where you get booted from the game if you ever stopped being dead? That makes sense right? Oh, I am going to regret this judgement aren't I? I guess I could just not post this whole sphiel and make something else up. Then again, I guess the fact that I am still writing this is proof that I am not going to do that after all. I guess it isn't really proof of that though, as I could totally still do that right now. Except not really because I already posted this. (Unless you are currently me while I am still writing it I guess, in which case it would be a lie. But you aren't me).

Also, no permadeath (or permalife) until you are at least level 2. That's a rule that exists now for some reason.

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-254/Infinity HP.
Mystery Box Slime: 12/13 HP
Scary Duck Slime: 8/8 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 235/288 HP
Merciless Condor Joker Gladiator Slime: 46/80 HP (Damaged by A_Curious_Cat)
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 26/89 HP (Damaged by Horizon and MonkeyMarkMario)
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 16/24 HP (Damaged by Quarque and King Zultan)

--Battle Reports--
Mystery Box Slime rolled a 4. This isn't a GM error. There is supposed to be nothing here
Scary Duck Slime rolled a 3. It quacks ominously at Fluffe9911, dealing 2spooky damage.

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 2. It decides to just sort of leave now that its army is pretty much demolished. It is now headed back to the Infinite Wall of Slime!
Merciless Condor Joker Gladiator Slime rolled a 2. It fails to charge up an attack by any significant amount!
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 7. It bashes Horizon to deal 5 damage!
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 2. It strikes Quarque. It only deals 1 damage, but it was enough!

Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime has been defeated! Strif3 gains (11x2) 22 exp, Fluffe9911 and Quarque gain 11 exp. A Relic of Universal Worseness drops to the ground! This one should not be used, or even picked up but I just know you will do that anyway because of course you will. It also drops 53 Slime Coins!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean, clearly permalife mode would mean that if I ever come back to life, I'll be immortal and unable to die again.

Anyways do a Thriller Dance to summon additional headless dead tiny t-rexes, and then maul the war criminal slime before it gets away.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Stick my head out of the “Life” doorway.  “Hey, Horizon?  Mind helping me with something over here?  Also, does anyone have some glue?”. 

Edit:
“Thanks!”

Accept the items from Horizon and Quarque and try to use them to fix the “Life” door, remembering to return any unused or leftover materials to their rightful owners.  Work with Horizon, Quarque,  and/or whoever else volunteers to fix the “Life” door.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2023, 06:15:55 pm by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53