Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24105 times)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

((relax, if you wanna have some fun robbing the shop don't let me stop you, I understand your grief about the 25 coin potion. I do think those swaggy slimes need to go before they destroy the entire shop or some players. Thanks for helping out KZ / devastator, also sorry, I should have stopped bothering with the duck and helped with this out of control mess sooner))
((You haven't but you have made me realize that as a man of wood I have a calling. I can become a herbalist! I shall heal you all with healing herbs!))
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Isn’t the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General standing right next to the door?))
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Play the Lawyer Skeleton Dog!

Also, the Objection! card seems to imply a normal limit of one instant card per turn? Which makes it strange that one can play Objection! After playing Cross Examination because Objection! is the thing which lets you play a second instant. Can I get a penalty over here?

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Isn’t the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General standing right next to the door?))
((hmm probably yes, but with a little luck that shouldn't be a problem. Fingers crossed.))

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Play the Lawyer Skeleton Dog!

Also, the Objection! card seems to imply a normal limit of one instant card per turn? Which makes it strange that one can play Objection! After playing Cross Examination because Objection! is the thing which lets you play a second instant. Can I get a penalty over here?

There are hundreds of cards, and there are more than just a few instances where different cards imply outright contradictory things.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 53

This CYOGTCG thing seemed like a better idea like five turns ago.

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 4 Mushroom Mage
12/20 HP
10/40 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Slime Coins: 3
Dice: D10.

Roll: 5
Okay sure. Your entity class is now Mushroom Mage!

---

Quarque
Level 4 Troll Wizard named Mumo
1/20 HP
0/40 Exp.
Slime Coins: 8
Swag: Bludgie (8), Box of Moonlight (B), Quality Book (B), Complimentary Potion (J)
Dice: D10

Roll: 8
You head into the shop to unleash the power of your Box of Moonlight only to find that the Swarm of Swaggy Slimes has already been dealt with. Fish Sugarpants appreciates the gesture and gives you a Complimentary Potion!

---

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
7/15 HP
18/20 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15), Polished Crown (BC), Gem of Vanity (0)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 3
Okay then. I guess you succeed at collapsing on the ground and crying. Go you!

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D8

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
4/15 HP
16/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 12
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C), Monster Part (B)

You roll not-one, and crit the swarm of Swaggy Slimes taking out 16 of them! You gain 5 exp!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
1/15 HP
9/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 2
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Compact Saw of Healing (13), Salty Sword (B)

Roll 4
You continue attacking the Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime to deal 4 damage!
After it hits you back, you start hearing that annoying sort of alarm-like sound that goes off when your health is really low.

---

Horizon
Level 3 Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel
6/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

Roll: 2
You grow a few weeds.

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Cheesy Zebra
15/15 HP
10/20 Exp.
Swag: Majestic Potion (B)
Slime Coins: 23

You put some cheese spread on the remaining Swaggy Slimes which makes them much more appetizing and eat the remaining 7 of them! You gain 3 exp!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
4/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Two Spears (C), Flint (1)
Slime Coins: 0

Roll: 1
You trip and fall down, taking 1 falling down damage.

---

MeimieFan88
Level 1 Flummoxed Sardine
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Allies: Regular Slime 1/1hp
Dice: D4

Roll: 3
You walk up to the Infinite Wall of Slime and pull a regular slime out of it, dealing 1 damage to the wall. You then put the Regular Slime into your Allies section of your character sheet!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
5 Hearts
300 Points
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)

Dice: Now playing CYOGTCG.

Roll: Wait. No, you aren't rolling dice anymore
(Fun Semi-Secret Fact: there was a way for you to win this turn)
You play Lawyer Skeleton Dog!

The CYOGTCG Imp's turn starts. It draws a card...
It seems unsure of what to do, and draws another card which ends its turn.

Your turn starts, and you draw a card...

Spoiler: Your Hand (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Your field (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Imp's Status (click to show/hide)

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-262/Infinity HP.
Mega Boss Lump (8)
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime: 10/57 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3, Quarque)
Mystery Box Slime: 12/13 HP
Duck Slime: 4/5 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 237/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 41/75 HP (Damaged by A_Curious_Cat)
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 33/89 HP (Damaged by Horizon and MonkeyMarkMario)
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 16/24 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 7/7 HP

--Battle Reports--
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime. rolled a 3. It barges into the shop and tackles Quarque to deal 2 damage!
Mystery Box Slime rolled a 4. It stares blankly at the Infinite Wall of Slime.
Duck Slime rolled a 3. It starts pecking at some weeds.

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled an 8. It grabs some loot from the below-mentioned piles and exits the shop!
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime rolled a 3. It balls up its talon into a fist and punches A_Curious_Cat for 2 damage.
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 3. It explains to Fluffe9911 that being Antidisestablishmentarian means that it is opposed to the withdrawal of state's official recognition of the church.
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 2. It courageously does nothing interesting!
Gemstone Phoenix Slime rolled a 4! It remembered that it exists! Its flames grow brighter!

The swarm of Swaggy Slimes has been defeated! They drop a Pile of Phat Loot, and a Pile of Fat Loot!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 3. It explains to Fluffe9911 that being Antidisestablishmentarian means that it is opposed to the withdrawal of state's official recognition of the church.
"That's so stupid though! If establishmentarian means 'adhering to, advocating, or relating to the principle of an established Church' then why the hell isnt Antidisestablishmentarian the exact opposite of that! By your definition wouldnt simply calling yourself establishmentarian already get the point across!" I pound my fists on the ground and scream out at the sky "Damn you modern definitions!"

Well now im just mad take out my anger and embarrassment on the duck slime because attacking the Crusader slime for correcting me would be rude.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Grow healing weeds.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 11:04:18 pm by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head over to the Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel and ask them to heal me.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grab the Phat Loot and try to recover some health.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

On the bright side, I have lethal so we don't have to play cards any more if you don't want to.

Use the Lawyer Skeleton Dog's ability to play cards from my discard pile to play Assigning Station on whatshisname the youtuber guy.
And then play the Instant Important Evidence to deal 4 damage to that guy for lethal.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

.. unaware of the Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime that is probably going to kill me soon, I hum a happy troll song ..
Called it. :P That thing won't stop chasing me now, so..

Grab anything that could help to repair the LIFE door from the shop while the Douchey Dimensional Duck slime pecks me to DEATH. Toss Fish Sugarpants back his Complimentary Potion as payment.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Run from the shop and eat the pile of fat loot before anyone can take it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rest and heal.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile

Train my Regular Slime and battle it against other slimes!
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 53