Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24168 times)

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Keep munching on slimes.
(Yep, i'll be doing a lot of this same action... for a long time.)
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Retreat from battle to Troll Regenerate. Dino is gone and so is the Oak Tree, so I'll use a somewhat safe place anywhere else.

((don't overlook that offer in the wall of combat text King Zultan  ;) ))
((I AM THE OAK TREE BROTHER))
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Continue whittling down the swarms with my mighty tree arms.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Just keep slashing Radiant River Diamond Slime!

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 43

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
7/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
'Hats': Cardboard Box Slime 5/5 HP
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 7
You slash the Radiant River Diamond Slime to deal 7 damage!

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D8

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
DEAD/15 HP
3/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C)

Roll: 4
You hit the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime to deal 4 damage. The Ambitious Book Mountain Slime  then hits you back for 3 damage. You are now DEAD.

You are in a room. A number of board games line the shelves on a wall. A skeleton in a black robe with a nametag that reads "Hello. My name is DEATH" is emoting at a Tiny Purple T-Rex. There is a door labelled "LIFE" with a note on it that reads "No escaping please. Or else!"

An Iron Chain materializes around the door labelled LIFE!

---

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 3 Mold
12/15 HP
18/20 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Slime Coins: 6

Roll: 5
You bite into the Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime to deal 5 damage!

---

Quarque
Level 3 Troll Wizard named Mumo
6/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 14
Swag: Bludgie (8)

Nowhere seems particularly safe, but you manage to find a place and heal 5 HP regardless.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
9/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 15
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2)

Roll 7
You sell the Jerry Can to Fish Sugarpants and the shopkeeper agrees to buy it for 5 Slime Coins. They do not actually give you the coins, which you can presume is because of the whole healing saw accident thing.

---

Horizon
Level 3 Oak Tree Sentinel
3/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

Roll: 6
You whittle 1 slime from Army 1 and 5 slimes for Army 2. You gain 2 exp.

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Slightly Chubbier Zebra
6/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 23

Roll: 3
You accept the bribe and bite the Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime to deal 3 damage!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
7/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Three Spears (C), Flint (1)
Slime Coins: 2

Roll: 2
You pick up Horizon and use them to stab one Mundane Slime from both sides. You gain 1 exp.

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
DEAD/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)
Dice: D4.

You ask death is a deck of cards can determine your action instead of using dice. DEATH just gives you a look. The GM answers instead, informing you that the answer is no. That would be an entirely different game than YCDTIWOSBYCLGOI. Even the roll of 4 doesn't change that fact!

An Iron Chain materializes around the door labelled LIFE!

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-253/Infinity HP.
Barely Subcritical Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime: 64/87 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3)
Scary Goose Slime: 8/8 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 274/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 56/75 HP
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 53/89 HP
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 12/24 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime: 1/26 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime: 19/28 HP
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 8/20 HP (Damaged by King Zultan)
Swarm of 69 Mundane Slimes: 69 HP

--Army 2 Slimes--

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General: 246/270 HP
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime: 70/79 HP
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime: 53/77 HP
Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime: 14/23 HP
Radiant River Diamond Slime: 2/23 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911)
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime: 14/26 HP (Damaged by Quarque)
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime: 21/26 HP
Swarm of 60 Mundane Slimes: 60 HP

--Battle Reports--
Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime rolled a 1. It is now a Barely Subcritical Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime
Goose Slime rolled a 4. It is now a Scary Goose Slime!

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 7. It seals the DEATH door off with an Iron Chain (7)!
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime rolled a 6. It rakes the Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime with its talons to deal 5 damage!
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 10. It calls a Crusade and deals 3 damage to all the notable slimes of Army 2! Boss Counter! Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 7. It ripostes to deal 7 damage!
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 2. It throws a brick at the Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime to deal 1 damage.
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime rolled a 4. It closes the book on Devastator for 3 damage!
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime rolled a 1. It gets stuck in the dirt!
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime rolled a 2. It strikes King Zultan to deal 1 damage.
Swarm of 69 Mundane Slimes roll a 3. They clash with the slimes of Army 2

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 4. It yells really loud and 8 more Mundane Slimes come to reinforce the army!
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime rolled a 5. It paints the Courageous Castle Dragon Slime with a poisonous lead-based yellow paint to deal 4 damage!
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime rolled a 2. It siezes control of one of the Army 1 Mundane Slimes!
Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime rolled a 6. It vomits a rainbow at the Mysterious Forest Star Slime to deal 10 damage!
Radiant River Diamond Slime rolled a 4. It bludgeons Fluffe9911 with a glittering fish to deal 3 damage. FISH HIT!
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime rolled a 1. It dissapears for a moment while the Star ducks behind a cloud and loses 2 HP.
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime rolled a 6. It assaults the Mysterious Forest Star Slime to deal 10 damage.
Swarm of 60 Mundane Slimes roll a 4. They clash with the slimes of Army 1, gaining some ground and dealing 1 damage to the major Army 1 Slimes!

Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime rolled a 6. It leaps up and slams down on the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General to deal 10 damage! Boss Counter! Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 14! It bisects the Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime with a serrated blade to deal 31 damage! Strif3 gains 8 exp and Horizon gains 4 exp! A Tesla Coil (B) drops to the ground.
Mysterious Forest Star Slime rolled a 4. It throws shuriken at the Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime to deal 3 damage. It has been defeated this turn, but nobody gains exp from it. It does drop a Sapling (B) on its defeat though.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Consume the sapling dropped, hopefully heal hp and continue mowing through the slime armies.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

"AGH HOW DOES A SLIME WACK SOMEONE WITH A FISH!"

FINISH OFF THE RADIANT RIVER DIAMOND SLIME!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just escape through the Life door, and return to the fray!  Attack the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime with my spear!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 10:02:11 pm by Devastator »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue stabing slimes from both sides with my buddy Horizon. Though I will not be using him as a weapon, I will use my spears.

"Sorry man, got a little carried away."
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Buy the (broken) Compact Saw of Healing and a Healing Potion.  Drink the Healing Potion and then leave the shop and go and see if I can repair the Compact Saw of Healing.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Use the cards rather than dice even though you told me not to.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((the names of Horizon and KZ still need a color update.))

Ok so casting harder didn't work. Maybe.. spell do not work like hitting with club? Deep troll thoughts.
Relax, focus and cast Light on the Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime again.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 11:10:13 pm by Quarque »

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Continue stabing slimes from both sides with my buddy Horizon. Though I will not be using him as a weapon, I will use my spears.

"Sorry man, got a little carried away."
"Worry not."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Keep eating the Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime until it's gone!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Spread out mycelium tendrils over a large area to catch more slimes, and focus my efforts on killing Mundane Slimes.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 53