Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24150 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Slash the Radiant River Diamond Slime again and actually get credit for it!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Nah I ain't goin out there.

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

Continue being a neutral battlefield obstacle opportunistically preying on hapless slimes.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cast Light on the Shadow Slime again, but harder.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go for the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime this time with my d8!  It seems the most vulnerable among the notable Army 1 slimes.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Continue my onslaught, crushing the swarms of either side beneath my mighty tree arms.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check to see how the cordless saw is powered.  Does it require an outlet?  Does it require batteries?  If so, does the shop have the required kind in stock?  Is there a portable generator?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"The plan it's still kind of working!"
Eat a bunch of the random unnamed slimes to heal myself.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 42

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
10/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
'Hats': Cardboard Box Slime 5/5 HP
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 3
You slash at the Radiant River Diamond Slime to deal 3 damage.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D8

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
2/15 HP
3/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C)

Roll: 6
You use your eight sided dice to shank the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime. Its not as pointy as a D4 but it does the trick and you deal 6 damage to it!

---

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 3 Mold
12/15 HP
10/20 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Slime Coins: 6

You end up attacking the Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime: 28/28 HP to deal 3 damage!

---

Quarque
Level 3 Troll Wizard named Mumo
1/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 14
Swag: Bludgie (8)

Roll: 5
It is harder to cast the spell this time. Nevertheless, you deal 5 damage to the Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
9/15 HP
2/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 15
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Jerry Can (B)

Roll 1
You break the Compact Saw of Healing while trying to investigate it! Fish Sugarpants gets mad and demands that you pay for it!

---

Horizon
Level 3 Oak Tree Sentinel
3/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 3
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

Roll: 5
You crush 2 Mundane Slimes from Army 1, and deal 3 damage to the Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime. You gain 1 exp.

Welcome to Level 3
You gain... The level three stuff that literally every other level 3 player has. Do I really have to spell it out again? Faw. You gain more HP, a D8 and Blue Text.

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Slightly Chubbier Zebra
7/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 11

Roll: 6
You cram six Mundane Slimes into your mouth (3 from both army) and recover 6 HP! You gain 2 exp.

Welcome to Level 3
Literally what I just said for Horizon. HP. D8. Blue. You get it!

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
7/10 HP
1/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Three Spears (C), Flint (1)
Slime Coins: 2

offscreen

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
DEAD/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1)
Dice: D4.

DEATH nods in understanding and closes the door. Looks like you'll be DEAD for a while yet. While you wait for things to calm down a bit, DEATH brings your attention to a set of classic CYOGTCG cards, which is in their possession because it is a DEAD version of the game from a different forum. The different forum is also DEAD.

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-253/Infinity HP.
Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime: 69/87 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3)
Goose Slime: 5/5 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 285/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 57/75 HP
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 61/89 HP
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 17/24 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime: 6/26 HP (Damaged by Devastator)
Mysterious Forest Star Slime: 13/24 HP
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime: 20/28 HP
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 12/20 HP
Swarm of 72 Mundane Slimes: 72 HP

--Army 2 Slimes--

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General: 249/270 HP
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime: 73/79 HP
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime: 64/77 HP
Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime: 18/23 HP
Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime: 22/28 HP (Damaged by Strif3 and Horizon)
Radiant River Diamond Slime: 12/23 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911)
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime: 19/26 HP (Damaged by Quarque)
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime: 24/26 HP
Swarm of 57 Mundane Slimes: 57 HP

--Battle Reports--
Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime rolled a 2. It gets mad at being ignored and starts quacking at players!
Goose Slime rolled a 4. It attacks the Douchey Dimensional Uranium Duck Slime to deal 4 damage!
Vinegar Slime rolled a 3. It escapes back into the Infinite Wall of Slime, despite not having been seen leaving it to begin with!

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 4. It recruits 8 more Mundane Slimes to its army!
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime rolled a 2. It plucks 1 Mundane Slime from Army 2.
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 7. It combo-attacks the Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime to deal 6 damage!
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 3. It fires a cannon at the Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime to deal 2 damage.
Ambitious Book Mountain Slime rolled a 5. It gives Devastator a papercut for 4 damage!
Mysterious Forest Star Slime rolled a 1. It wastes its turn trying to be edgy and cool but nobody pays it any attention.
Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime rolled a 4. It drowns 3 Mundane Slimes from Army 2.
Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime rolled a 4. It burns Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General to deal 3 damage! Boss Counter! Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 4. It counterattacks dealing 5 damage!
Swarm of 72 Mundane Slimes rolled a 1. They clash with the Slimes of Army 2.

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 6. It offers to Bribe King Zultan with 12 Slime Coins to only go after Slimes from Army 1!
Yellow Secretive Arachnoid Samurai Slime rolled a 10! It bites the Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime to deal 18 damage!
Inciting Herbal Puppeteer Antihero Slime rolled a 5. It smashes into the Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime to deal 4 damage. (Or possibly 3, I might have made that error and didn't care enough to fix the math)
Humorous Unicorn Crown Slime rolled a 1. It tells some really bad jokes until I, the GM, smack it for 2 damage to make it stop!
Enchanting Thunder Comet Slime rolled a 4. It electrocutes Stif3 dealing 3 damage.
Radiant River Diamond Slime rolled a 1. It moves into the range of a wayward attack and takes 2 damage!
Vibrant Moonlight Shadow Slime rolled a 3. It just sort of does a regular attack on Quarque to inflict 2 damage.
Resilient Griffin Serpent Slime rolled a 4. It envenoms the Intriguing Ocean Sword Slime dealing 3 damage.
Swarm of 57 Mundane Slimes rolled a 3. They clash with the Slimes of Army 1. They gain ground and deal 2 damage to the notable Slimes of Army 1!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No time for healing!  Fly into a berzerk rage and finish off the Ambitious Book Mountain Slime!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 07:53:55 pm by Devastator »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go stab slimes from both sides with my buddy Horizon.

"I got your back bud."
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Cards? ask DEATH if I can use a deck of cards to determine my action outcomes rather than using dice.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Retreat from battle to Troll Regenerate. Dino is gone and so is the Oak Tree, so I'll use a somewhat safe place anywhere else.

((don't overlook that offer in the wall of combat text King Zultan  ;) ))

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I meant to examine the non-healing saw…))

Put the pieces of the broken saw down and walk out the door.  If he tries to stop me, then “defend” myself with my File Set.

Edit:

Sell the Jerry Can to Mr. Fishpants along with its contents.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 02:55:34 am by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nightshade, the Cunning Manipulative Pure-Evil Slime General rolled a 6. It offers to Bribe King Zultan with 12 Slime Coins to only go after Slimes from Army 1!
"I accept this bribe!"
Accept the bribe then go eat the Majestic Gemstone Phoenix Slime.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 53