Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24171 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Collect my five slime coins then eat some of the boss lump!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

I didn't change my action when you hit me. I think you should be fair to do the same friend. But if I die I will accept the defeat, may our fight be glorious.
ha ha. I legit only attacked you because you attacked my perfectly fine slime. If you had changed your action then, i would have as well. I was just going to quit the game quietly, but at that moment—i decided: Fuck it. Lets go out in a blaze of glory!

So indeed, let our battle be glorious!
(though, knowing my luck with RTDs i'll roll a 1, (somehow) trip over and die without you ever getting a hit on me. :P)
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

I didn't change my action when you hit me. I think you should be fair to do the same friend. But if I die I will accept the defeat, may our fight be glorious.
ha ha. I legit only attacked you because you attacked my perfectly fine slime. If you had changed your action then, i would have as well. I was just going to quit the game quietly, but at that moment—i decided: Fuck it. Lets go out in a blaze of glory!

So indeed, let our battle be glorious!
(though, knowing my luck with RTDs i'll roll a 1, (somehow) trip over and die without you ever getting a hit on me. :P)
Oh my I never actually realized that was your slime. What a blunder 😂
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look through the store for DEATH cosplay. I will have my class change, even if I have to fake it. I'm level 3 now, I've earned this.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 31

So I guess I've updated this game daily for an entire month now.

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
10/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 4
You slash the Big Boss Lump to deal 4 damage to the Infinite Wall of Slime.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B)
Slime Coins: 8
Dice: D8

Roll: 5
You head into the shop and look for a DEATH cosplay. Fish Sugarpants looks at you kind of funny. You manage to find an off-black robe for 1 Slime Coin, and a Black Robe for 7 Slime Coins. The Black Robe does not look to be of much better quality than the off-black one.

---

Knightwing64
Level 2 Lich
5/10 HP
1/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.

offscreen

---

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 2 Mold
4/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Slime Coins: 3

Roll: 1
You... DON'T kill Horizon. Which is too bad, because I was actually rooting for you this time! On the other hand, having roughly equal health (*Spoilers* Due to you being stabbed with a pencil as per below) makes the battle much more dramatic!

---

King Zultan
Level 2 Zebra
7/10 HP
5/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 10

You obtain five of the previously dropped Slime Coins. You then try biting the Big Boss Lump to deal 4 damage to it. It seems like it is impossible to fully eat a Boss Lump while it is still part of the wall, due to it technically still being infinitely larger than you.

---

Devastator
Level 2 Catgirl
9/10 HP
9/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 4
Swag: Glowing Rock (B)
Dice: D6

Roll: 6
You deal 12 elimination damage to the Mold Slime, destroying it and gaining 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin!

---

Quarque
Level 2 Troll Wizard
10/10 HP
6/10 Exp.
Swag: Bludgie (8)

You purchase the Bludgie for 8 Slime Coins. Before the Bludgie can protest you charge the Big Boss Lump and bludgie bash it for a whopping 14 damage!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 2 Machinist
2/10 HP
5/10 Exp.
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2)

offscreen

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 2 Slime Necromancer
10/10 HP
1/10 Exp.
Swag: Razor (1), Ripped Jeans (4)
Slime Coins: 2

offscreen

---

Horizon
Level 2 Tree Sentinel
3/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (1)

As a mold, Strif3 probably doesn't actually have blood, but you successfully say that you will feed the earth with this hypothetical blood anyway. You also pencil-stab Strif3 to deal 3 damage!

---

Elephant Parade
Level 1 Guide
4/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Allies: Gift Shop Slime (2/2 HP)

offscreen

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 0
Swag: An Oak Tree with a shoddy ladder and platform treehouse foundation. Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1)
Dice: D4.

Wow you just keep rolling fours don't you? You rest for a while and grow a bit, gaining 1 exp.

---

Naturegirl1999
Level 1 Human Girl
3/5 HP
4/5 Exp.

offscreen

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 1 Regular Human
4/5 HP
3/5 Exp.
Swag: Four Spears (C)
Slime Coins: 1

Roll: 2
You throw a spear at the Red Slime to deal 1 damage to it! The Red Slime retaliates, dealing 1 damage back to you.

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-211/Infinity HP.
Big Boss Lump* (40)
Beret Slime 3/3 HP
Red Slime: 1/2 HP (Attacked by MonkeyMarkMario)
Spider Slime: 2/2 HP
Mold Slime was eliminated. Devastator gains 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin.

Big Boss Lump rolled a 4. Looks like it will emerge from the wall soon!
Beret Slime rolled a 3. It equips itself to the Spider Slime, which is now a Beret Spider Slime!
Red Slime rolled a 3. It shoots an orb of slime at MonkeyMarkMario to deal 1 damage.
Beret Spider Slime rolled a 1. The Beret Slime falls off and it is now a regular Spider Slime again!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Slash the lump one more time for good measure!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bash the Beret Slime.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Wao, my first XP. Treasure it!

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

((Rooting for him? Well I guess thats fair he has Permadeath on.))

I do not want to kill the mold, thus I throw it at the slime wall maybe it will infect the infinite mass but then it won't be my problem. Then go slumber beneath the tree to regain a small amount of hp. of course paying the dinosaur the one coin.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat some more of the boss lump!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

(see what i said about my luck? While neither of us might have died, i still consider you the winner in this instance- because holy shit, this luck. Three 1's in 4 turns. That's gotta be a one in a few hundred thousand bad luck.)

i accept being thrown into the slime wall- and begin to infest it. Maybe regaining a few HP?
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mumble something about “God-damned Mafia” and attack the Big Boss Lump with my File Set.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Finish off the red slime.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Buy the off-black robe. Continue browsing the shop, I want a cooking pot that can be used with t-rex hands and a kit for building a campfire. A 1001 Slime Recipes cookbook would be great too, if I can afford it all.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 32

Having fun yet?

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
10/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15)
Dice: D8.

Roll: 2
You try to measure the Big Boss Lump but its size keeps fluctuating so you only cut it for 1 damage.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 7
Dice: D8

Roll: 3
You purchase an off-black robe for 1 Slime Coin. You manage to find a couple of the items you want to procure. There is a Cooking Pot for 4 Slime Coins, but it is not immediately clear on how well dinosaur hands would be with it. There's also a copy of 1001 Slime Recipies in stock and it only costs 1 Slime Coin! Fish Sugarpants informs you that the title is in binary though.

---

Knightwing64
Level 2 Lich
5/10 HP
1/10 Exp.

offscreen

---

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 2 Mold
10/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
"Allies": Cheese Slime: 3/3 HP

You infest a Cheese Slime that was in the wall, and regain 6 hp!

---

King Zultan
Level 2 Zebra
5/10 HP
5/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 10

You choke on the Big Boss Lump and take 2 damage!

---

Devastator
Level 2 Catgirl
9/10 HP
9/10 Exp.
Swag: Glowing Rock (B)

offscreen

---

Quarque
Level 2 Troll Wizard
10/10 HP
7/10 Exp.
Slime Coins: 6
Swag: Bludgie (8)

You bash the Beret Slime to deal 4 damage, destroying it and gaining 1 exp and 2 Slime Coins.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 2 Machinist
2/10 HP
5/10 Exp.
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2)

Roll 6
You attack the Big Boss Slime with your file set. I'm not entirely clear on how you would do a lot of damage with a file set, but you figure it out and deal 12 damage to the Infinite Wall of Slime!

---

BlackPaladin99
Level 2 Slime Necromancer
10/10 HP
1/10 Exp.
Swag: Razor (1), Ripped Jeans (4)

offscreen

---

Horizon
Level 2 Tree Sentinel
5/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (1)

You hurl Strif3 at the Infinite Wall of Slime, dealing 6 Damage to the wall. A Bone Slime and a Crimson Slime plop out of the wall. You then successfully rest to regain a small amount of HP! (2). And give Egan_BW a coin for some reason.

---

Elephant Parade
Level 1 Guide
4/10 HP
0/10 Exp.
Allies: Gift Shop Slime (2/2 HP)

offscreen

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
5/5 HP
1/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree with a shoddy ladder and platform treehouse foundation. Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1)

You put the exp in a treasure chest and bury it, and thus no longer are in posession of it.
That was a joke. Exp doesn't work like that.

---

Naturegirl1999
Level 1 Human Girl
3/5 HP
4/5 Exp.

offscreen

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 1 Regular Human
4/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Swag: Four Spears (C)

You skewer the Red Slime to deal 8 damage to it! You gain 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin!

----

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-224/Infinity HP.
Blazeglob, the Fiery Explosive Volcano Slime: 55/55 HP
Bone Slime: 3/3 HP
Crimson Slime: 3/3 HP
Spider Slime: 2/2 HP
Red Slime was skewered. MonkeyMarkMario gains 1 exp and 1 Slime Coin
Beret Slime was bashed. Quarque gains 1 exp and 2 Slime Coins

Big Boss Lump rolled a 5! It emerges from the wall as a Blazeglob, the Fiery Explosive Volcano Slime!
Spider Slime rolled a 2. It eats some bugs. Interesting to note is that the bugs appear to be some kind of non-slime lifeform. Weird.
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 53