Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 53

Author Topic: You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it!  (Read 24100 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 54

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 4 Mushroom Mage
12/20 HP
10/40 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Slime Coins: 3
Dice: D10.

Roll: 5
You take your anger out on the Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime, inflicting 5 anger damage upon it!

---

Quarque
Level 4 Troll Wizard named Mumo
1/20 HP
0/40 Exp.
Slime Coins: 8
Swag: Bludgie (8), Box of Moonlight (B), Quality Book (B)
Dice: D10

You find some things that might be useful for repairing the door. There is some Duct Tape for 6 Slime Coins. There's also some Duck Tape for 4 Slime Coins, and a single nail for 1 Slime Coin. You toss the complimentary potion at Fish Sugarpants, which shatters, but instead of the sound of broken glass it sounds like someone saying "You look great today"

---

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
6/15 HP
18/20 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15), Polished Crown (BC), Gem of Vanity (0)
Slime Coins: 5
Dice: D8.

Roll: 3

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)
Slime Coins: 2
Dice: D8

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
8/15 HP
16/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 12
Swag: Glowing Rock (B), Spear (C), Monster Part (B), Phat Loot (?)

Roll: 4
You grab some Phat Loot. You can pull some miscellaneous junk out of it a questionable amount of times! You also manage to rest to heal 4 HP.

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
DEAD/15 HP
9/20 Exp.
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Compact Saw of Healing (13), Salty Sword (B)

You look upon Horizon being attacked by weeds, and think better of the idea and opt to heal yourself for 2 HP instead.
You are then hit by the Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime for 5 damage, and are now DEAD!

You find yourself in a room. There are various board games on some shelves on the wall. A skeleton guy in a black robe is putting a deck of cards in a safe. You can't see its nametag from this angle but you know it probably says "Hello. My name is DEATH"

There are the shattered remains of a door with the word "LIFE" written on it.

---

Horizon
Level 3 Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel
4/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

Roll: 1
The weeds start to attack you, dealing 2 damage to you!

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Zebra Sphere
15/15 HP
10/20 Exp.
Swag: Majestic Potion (B)
Slime Coins: 23

You consume some Fat Loot. Your entity class has changed again.

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
5/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Two Spears (C), Flint (1)
Slime Coins: 0

Roll: 2
You sit down and regain 1 hp.

---

MeimieFan88
Level 1 Flummoxed Sardine
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.
Allies: Regular Slime 1/2hp
Dice: D4

You manage to train your Regular Slime a bit, and it gets slightly stronger!

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Tiny Purple T-Rex
DEAD/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Slime Coins: 1
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1), 300 Points

Roll: n/a
You did it! By using Lawyer Skeleton Dog's power and then using your Important Evidence, you are able to deal 4 Hearts of damage to the CYOGTCG Imp, destroying it! You gain 3 exp, which is actually pretty garbage for the amount of effort and time that took, but its better than nothing I guess.

You escape from the DEAD CYOGTCG ZONE and emerge back in the land of You can't defeat the Infinite Wall of Slime, but you can level grind on it! The Infinite Wall of Slime stands long and tall before you, as it always has.

You are still DEAD though, as you didn't go through any magic doors that bring people back to life on your way back.

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-262/Infinity HP.
Mega Boss Lump (8)
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime: 5/57 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3, Quarque)
Mystery Box Slime: 12/13 HP
Duck Slime: 5/5 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 235/288 HP
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime: 41/75 HP (Damaged by A_Curious_Cat)
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 33/89 HP (Damaged by Horizon and MonkeyMarkMario)
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 24/24 HP
Gemstone Phoenix Slime: 7/7 HP

--Battle Reports--
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime rolled a 2. It honks at Fluffe9911, dealing 1 sonic damage.
Mystery Box Slime rolled a 4. It takes a nap.
Duck Slime rolled a 4. It consumes some dandelions and heals back to full.

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 1. It tries to enter the shop and gets stuck for a while, taking 2 damage by the time it gets unstuck.
Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime rolled a 7. It strikes down A_Curious_Cat while they are trying to heal to deal 5 damage!
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 3. It threatens some Crow Slimes that are still inside the wall.
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 6. It manages to fully repair itself!
Gemstone Phoenix Slime rolled a 3. It starts to fly away from the battlefield.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 03:58:05 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile

Arrest the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General for war crimes, taking advantage of the fact that I'm dead and thus cannot take further damage.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Buy the Duct Tape and the nail. Then search the Fat Loot stack and the Phat Loot stack for additional items that might help repair the door.

"Hope you don't mind me taking some of these, I'll do a suicide mission.."

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@Suppernerd, why do my stats say “3/15 HP” instead of “DEAD/15 HP”?))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 12:57:18 am by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile

Rest to regain hp.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile

Train my Regular Slime to become a gardener and have them manage the Chiranthodendron Megagarden.
Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use all the fat loot I've eaten to grow larger and see what kind of effects and abilities I get from absorbing all of that stuff.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Break the 4th wall and slash at Supernerd for giving my turn to someone else.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 04:11:16 am by Fluffe9911 »

Strif3

• Bay Watcher
  • The vulture on your shoulder
    • View Profile

B-but... I didn't submit an action...
Whatever. This is acceptable.
Finish off Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime.
Freedom is not a spectrum.
Put me in chains, or stop telling me what to do.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

B-but... I didn't submit an action...
Whatever. This is acceptable.
Finish off Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime.
Seems Super accidentally gave you my turn lol

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue to rest and heal.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mix some Slime Jelly and the Monster Part into a stray bottle.  Expose it to the Glowing Stone.  Create a Potion of Evolution!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing as I’m obviously not dead as I still have 3 HP left, I go and attack the Merciless Condor Ace Gladiator Slime with my Salty Sword, again.

Edit:  forgot to specify which weapon…
« Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 09:10:32 pm by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

Turn 55

Strif3 Permadeath Mode
Level 4 Mushroom Mage
6/20 HP
10/40 Exp.
Swag: Knife (2)
Dice: D10.

Wait what?

It seems like I am not going to go to an effort to fix what is clearly my own mistake this time, but thanks for pointing it out. I'll make sure that your inevitable permanent death isn't due to a GM error at the very least.

So yeah. You hit the Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime to deal 3 damage to it.

---

Quarque
Level 4 Troll Wizard named Mumo
1/20 HP
0/40 Exp.
Swag: Bludgie (8), Box of Moonlight (B), Quality Book (B), Duct Tape (6), Nail (1), Slime Heart (S)
Dice: D10

Roll: 4
You purchase the Duct Tape and the Nail. You then look for additional loot that was dropped by the Swaggy Slime swarm. You get a Slime Heart.

---

Fluffe9911
Level 3 Human Adventurer
4/15 HP
18/20 Exp.
Swag: Aluminum Guitar (B), Ring Mail (15), Polished Crown (BC), Gem of Vanity (0)
Slime Coins: 5

Well it certainly looks like I made an error, but on the other hand with a roll like that I'm inclined to not bother fixing it for you. Also, you lost 1 HP because I HIT YOU! Actually know what? Lets make it 2 hp instead! If its just 1 damage then that makes me seem kind of weak.

---

Nirur Torir
Level 3 Rogue
8/15 HP
0/20 Exp.
Swag: Shiny Necklace (B), off-black robe (1)

offscreen

---

Devastator
Level 3 Jelly-Covered Catgirl
8/15 HP
16/20 Exp.
Slime Coins: 12
Swag: Spear (C), Phat Loot (?), Glowing Potion of Slime Jelly and also a Monster Part (BC)

What Slime Jelly? Oh wait, you're STILL covered in the stuff because you never bothered to wipe it off. Okay then.
And I wasted my question on Slime Jelly when what I really should have questioned you about if where the Stray Bottle came from.

... So you craft some junk to create an item that I am going to officially refer to as a Glowing Potion of Slime Jelly and also a Monster Part!

---

A_Curious_Cat
Level 3 Machinist
DEAD/15 HP
9/20 Exp.
Swag: File Set (2), Safety Goggles (2), Compact Saw of Healing (13), Salty Sword (B)

Wait does this have something to do with me giving Fluffe9911 Stif3's turn (Or the other way around I guess)?
Well you rolled a 1 so you certainly didn't accomplish whatever it was you set out to do. You remain dead, or if you really actually truly weren't dead before then you are dead now, which is just, such a minor inconvenience! Or at least it would have been if not for the door being smashed. It might qualify as a regular inconvenience now!

---

Horizon
Level 3 Fallen Oak Tree Sentinel
15/15 HP
6/20 Exp.
Swag: Notepad (1), Weaponized Pencil (C), Broken Door 'Shield' (2)

Roll: 8
You manage to rest and recover your health back to gull! That was actually supposed to be "full" and not "gull" but my finger missed the f key several times in a row and I didn't want to put the effort into fixing the typo. Never you mind that writing out this whole sphiel took waaaay more effort than just fixing it would have. Or the fact that I successfully used the f key well over a dozen times within it. FFFFFFFFFFFF. The F is for how funny the GM isn't.

---

King Zultan
Level 3 Zebra Sphere
15/15 HP
10/20 Exp.
Swag: Majestic Potion (B)
Slime Coins: 23

You start to roll a bit.

---

MonkeyMarkMario
Level 2 Regular Human
4/10 HP
2/10 Exp.
Dice: D6.
Swag: Two Spears (C), Flint (1)
Slime Coins: 0

You fail to rest for some reason. Now to make up a reason as to why. Lets say... Um... King Zultan rolls over your leg and you lose 1 HP! Yeah, that works.

---

MeimieFan88
Level 1 Flummoxed Sardine
4/5 HP
0/5 Exp.

Well to make a long story short your roll of a 1 resulted in you no longer having a Slime.

Alternatively to make a short story long, Once upon a time there existed a small and peculiar slime. This slime, however, found itself in a predicament—it had no name. While other creatures of the land possessed unique identities, this nameless slime felt lost and unfulfilled.

The other residents admired the beauty of nature and the vibrant Chiranthodendron flowers that adorned their gardens. Slimes were typically assigned to assist in nurturing and tending to these delicate plants, ensuring their growth and bloom. But the nameless slime longed for something more than a life spent as a gardener.

Day after day, as the slime observed the other creatures embarking on exciting adventures and journeys, it yearned to escape its mundane existence. It dreamt of exploring distant lands, encountering magical creatures, and discovering its true purpose.

One day, fueled by a surge of courage, the slime made a decision. It would defy its assigned role and venture out into the unknown. With determination in its heart, the slime bid farewell to the Chiranthodendron it was meant to care for, promising to return one day with a name of its own.

Setting off on its journey, the slime encountered forests teeming with ancient wisdom, majestic mountains that reached the heavens, and sparkling rivers that whispered tales of forgotten lore. Along the way, it encountered a colorful array of creatures who shared their stories and knowledge, guiding the slime on its path of self-discovery.

TL;DR ChatGPT is fun to use sometimes.

---

Egan_BW
Level 1 Headless Tiny Purple T-Rex
DEAD/5 HP
4/5 Exp.
Swag: An Oak Tree Stump (1), Shoddy Ladder (c), Platform Treehouse Foundation (c). Number 2 Pencil (2), Pencil Sharpener (1), Cooking Pot (4), 1001 Slime Recipies (1), 300 Points

You decide to try arresting the Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General but...

Boss Counter!
Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 10. It backhands you right in the face for 13 damage. You are now a Headless Tiny Purple T-Rex!

--Unaligned Slimes--

Infinite Wall of Slime: Infinity-262/Infinity HP.
Mega Boss Lump (8)
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime: 2/57 HP (Damaged by Fluffe9911, Strif3, Quarque)
Mystery Box Slime: 12/13 HP
Scary Duck Slime: 8/8 HP

--Army 1 Slimes--

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General: 235/288 HP
Merciless Condor Joker Gladiator Slime: 46/80 HP (Damaged by A_Curious_Cat)
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime: 33/89 HP (Damaged by Horizon and MonkeyMarkMario)
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime: 24/24 HP

--Battle Reports--
Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime rolled a 7. The GM promptly regrets looking up horrible duck facts on Google and the DDD Slime just regular attacks Strif3 to deal 6 damage.
Mystery Box Slime rolled a 3. It... Um... Looks for snails? I am not taking this update very seriously am I?
Scary Duck Slime rolled a 4. It is now a Scary Duck Slime!

Nobel Peace Prize award winning War Criminal Slime General rolled a 1. Honestly this thing has been around here for too long, so I'm removing its counterattack ability! (The one I processed this turn is the last one)
Merciless Condor Joker Gladiator Slime rolled a 10... Um... It is now a Merciless Condor Joker Gladiator Slime?
Fervent Antidisestablishmentarian Crusader Slime rolled a 1. The plants it was trying to grow were choked out by weeds!
Courageous Castle Dragon Slime rolled a 2. It just sort of loiters around.

Gemstone Phoenix Slime rolled a 4. It flies back into the Infinite Wall of Slime!
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

"Only 2 HP of damage is still pretty weak but ow regardless."

Well back to slashing at the Douchey Dimensional Duck Slime!
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 53