Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Nosferatu Wars!  (Read 3210 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Nosferatu Wars!
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2023, 11:36:45 am »

Lordship of Bolgia (Llelith)
Nosferatu Lady Angelina raises 1 Ghoul from the Cattle of Constantia!
Bolgian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lady Angelina and 1 Ghoul attempt to conquer Duria! 8+6+(1x3)+(7) vs 10+4 = 24 > 14
Bolgia conquers Duria! Duria decimated for 5.
Bolgia invests 21 in Bolgia.

Lordship of Dracul (The Red Countess)
Nosferatu Lord Nicolas von Bolgsta raises 1 Ghoul each from the Cattle of Dracul, Orasinalt and Elenia!
Draculan Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Nicolas von Bolgsta and 3 Ghouls attempt to conquer Mihaia! 1+3+(3x3)+(7) vs 10+7 = 20 > 17
Dracul conquers Mihaia! Nicolas von Bolgsta spares some families, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Mihaia.
Dracul invests 8 each in Dracul, Orasinalt and Elenia.

Lordship of Oesca (Viy)
Nosferatu Lord Silas Grul raises 1 Ghoul each from Cattle of Danes, Gorica and Oesca!
Oescan Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Silas Grul and 3 Ghouls attempts to conquer Iugor! 2+6+2+(3x4)+(7!) vs 10+10 = 29 > 20
Oesca conquers Iugor! Silas Grul is merciful to the locals, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Iugor.
Oescan Cattle attempts to conquer Ramara! 15+1+2 vs 10+6 = 18 > 16
Oesca conquers Ramara! Upon Silas Grul's orders, the locals are treated with lenience, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Ramara.

Lordship of Carpathia (Llelith)
Nosferatu Lord Xavier Traian Morariu raises 1 Ghoul each from Cattle of Carpathia and Walechia!
Carpathian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Xavier Traian Morariu and 2 Ghouls swarm across mountains and defenses of Dacia! (14+(2x3)+(6) vs 10+5 Cattle)
Carpathia conquers Dacia! Dacia decimated for 5.

Lordship of Ongarion (The Red Countess)
Ongarion Cattle defends Maramures, but no enemy comes.
Nosferatu Lord Avernmert Tylion raises 1 Ghoul each from Cattle of Ongarion, Iazygia and Maramures!
Ongarion Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Avernmert Tylion attempts to conquer Osia! 8+7+2+(6) vs 10+7 = 23 > 17
Ongarion conquers Osia! Osia decimated for 5.
Ongarion invests 5 each in Iazygia and Maramures.

Lordship of Scythia (Llelith)
Nosferatu Lord Athanasius Voiculescu raises 1 Ghoul from Cattle of Scythia!
Scythian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Athanasius Voiculescu attempt to conquer Bastaria! 10+2+2+(5) vs 10+7 = 19 > 17
Scythia conquers Bastaria! Bastaria decimated for 5.
Scythia invests 8 in Moias.

Lordship of Kyria (Viy)
Nosferatu Lord Unnamed the Nameless One raises 1 Ghoul from the Cattle of Kyria!
Kyrian Cattle led by 3 Ghouls attempt to conquer Mures! 7+6+(3x4) vs 10+6 = 25 > 16
Kyria conquers Mures! On the orders of Unnamed the Nameless One, Muresians are mostly spared, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Mures.
Kyrian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Unnamed the Nameless One attempt to conquer Gilgis! 11+1+(8!) vs 10+6 = 20 > 16
Kyria conquers Gilgis! Unnamed the Nameless One feels merciful, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Gilgis.
Kyria invests 4 in Kyria.

Lordship of Gura Raului (Viy)
Nosferatu Lord Fane raises 1 Ghoul each from Cattle of Gura Raului, Turnmare and Tomus!
Gura Rauluian Cattle led by 3 Ghouls attempts to conquer Citiria! 7+3+2+(3x4) vs 10+8 = 24 > 18
Gura Raului conquers Citiria! On orders of Fane, locals are spared, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Citiria.
Gura Rauluian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Fane attempts to conquer Turngura! 10+2+2+(8!) vs 10+7 = 22 > 17
Gura Raului conquers Turngura! Fane limits the bloodshed, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Turngura.

TURN 4

Moves Needed: a1s, Kashyyk, notquitethere, TricMagic, Jerick, ctsun, zemaj, IronyOwl

Spoiler: Cattle&Ghoul Count (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lords of Rumania (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 04:46:09 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2023, 07:46:04 pm »

Can I join as Kagor Elmun, Conqueror-Defender of Cernautia, worshipper of The Red Countess
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 07:48:07 pm by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2023, 01:32:09 am »

No, wait for another game!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2023, 03:07:29 am »

Proclaim the lordhip of Greater Bolgia!
Raise 1 ghoul in Constantia
invest 24 in Bolgia
invest 24 in Duria.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2023, 10:09:36 am »

How are negotiations going between Tric, zemaj and Jerick? :P
SigFlags!

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2023, 11:44:39 am »

Peace negotiations have gone rather poorly. Though in retrospect I think they were doomed from the start. I can't really spread south without breaking prior treaties and I've basically run out of space otherwise. I was going to have to fight either notquitethere or zemaji very soon. Seeing as how we don't actually have a treaty to break and have both been arguing like a couple of monopoly players it's going to be zemaji. I could wait a few turns but I only have a single territory I can expand into without instantly causing a war, while zemaj has several. If I wait he gets stronger and I don't get as strong. I feel there is no deal he could offer me that I would accept and no deal I could offer him he would accept. And I am honestly pretty done with arguing over pms (I imagine that's the one point we both agree on). So it's time for some war in this wargame! 

I am officially declaring war on zemaj, may the best blood-sucking monster win!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 12:07:16 pm by Jerick »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2023, 02:07:39 pm »

Oh. Bit late now, but if we're doing war declarations I hope ctsun was as ruthless about his new neighbor as his new neighbor is about to be with him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

zemaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2023, 04:49:49 pm »

Peace negotiations have gone rather poorly. Though in retrospect I think they were doomed from the start. I can't really spread south without breaking prior treaties and I've basically run out of space otherwise. I was going to have to fight either notquitethere or zemaji very soon. Seeing as how we don't actually have a treaty to break and have both been arguing like a couple of monopoly players it's going to be zemaji. I could wait a few turns but I only have a single territory I can expand into without instantly causing a war, while zemaj has several. If I wait he gets stronger and I don't get as strong. I feel there is no deal he could offer me that I would accept and no deal I could offer him he would accept. And I am honestly pretty done with arguing over pms (I imagine that's the one point we both agree on). So it's time for some war in this wargame! 

I am officially declaring war on zemaj, may the best blood-sucking monster win!

*vampiric salute*

It was inevitable.

^v--v^

Oh. Bit late now, but if we're doing war declarations I hope ctsun was as ruthless about his new neighbor as his new neighbor is about to be with him.

I must say, I appreciate your style
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 04:56:23 pm by zemaj »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 24, 2023, 12:04:11 pm »

//I have noticed some people have started forgetting that ghoulified cattle is no longer available for other tasks, so I had to make some adjustments for ctsun, zemaj and Jerick. a1s somehow made 1+24+24 = 40 so I adjusted his investments too :P

Nosferatus Angelina, Nicolas von Bolgsta, Avernmert Tylion and Unnamed the Nameless One declare themselves Princes!

Principality of Bolgia (Llelith)
Nosferatu Princess Angelina raises 1 Ghoul from the Cattle of Constantia!
Bolgia invests 24 in Bolgia and 15 in Duria.

Principality of Dracul (The Red Countess)
Nosferatu Prince Nicolas von Bolgsta raises 1 Ghoul each from the Cattle of Dracul, Orasinalt, Mihaia, and Elenia
Draculan Cattle led by Nosferatu Prince Nicolas von Bolgsta and 6 Ghouls swarm over defenses of Inustria! (1+(6x3)+(7) vs 10 Cattle)
Dracul conquers Inustria! Nicolas von Bolgsta spares some families, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Inustria.
Dracul invests 8 each in Dracul, Orasinalt, Mihaia and Elenia.

Lordship of Oesca (Viy)
Nosferatu Lord Silas Grul raises 1 Ghoul each from Cattle of Oesca, Iugor, Gorica and Ramara!
Oescan Cattle led by 5 Ghouls swarms over mountains and defenses of Romul! (3+(5x4)+2 vs 10+5 Cattle)
Oesca conquers Romul! On orders of Silas Grul, bloodshed is kept to minimum, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Romul.
Oescan Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Silas Grul swarms over defenses of Tisia! (7+(1x4)+(7!)+2 vs 10 Cattle)
Oescan conquers Tisia! Silas Grul is merciful to the locals, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Tisia.
Oesca invests 5 each in Danes, Gorica and Ramara.

Lordship of Carpathia (Llelith)
Nosferatu Lord Xavier Traian Morariu raises 1 Ghoul each from the Cattle of Carpathia, Walechia and Dacia!
Carpathian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Xavier Traian Morariu and 4 Ghouls attempts to conquer Sylvania Inferior! 1+5+(4x3)+(5) vs 10+1 = 23 > 11
Carpathia conquers Sylvania Inferior! Sylvania Inferior decimated for 5.
Carpathia invests 15 in Carpathia.

Principality of Ongarion (The Red Countess)
Ongarion Cattle defends Ongarion and Maramures, but no enemy comes.
Nosferatu Prince Avernmert Tylion raises 1 Ghoul each in Ongarion, Iazygia, Maramures and Osia!
Ongarion Cattle is ambushed and slaughtered by Kyrian Cattle defending Kyria led by Nosferatu Prince Nameless the Unnamed One and 1 Ghoul! (1+2 vs 1+(1x4)+(8!)+5 Cattle)
Ongarion fails to conquer Kyria!
Ongarion Cattle attacks Gilgis, defended by Kyrian Cattle! 1+4+2 vs 2+3+5 = 7 < 10
Ongarion fails to conquer Gilgis!
Ongarion Cattle led by Nosferatu Prince Avernmert Tylion and 3 Ghouls attacks Tumulcei Mountains defended by Kyrian Cattle led by 3 Ghouls! 4+5+(3x3)+6+2 vs 3+10+(3x4)+5 = 26 < 29, Tails and Heads
Ongarion fails to conquer Tumulcei, and 3 Ghouls are lost while Nosferatu Prince Avernmert Tylion barely manages to escape to safety!

Nosferatu Lord Athanasius Voiculescu raises 1 Ghoul each from Scythia, Moias and Bastaria!
Scythian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Athanasius Voiculescu attempt to conquer Mesia! 10+1+(5)+2 vs 10+1 = 18 > 11
Scythia conquers Mesia! Mesia decimated for 5.
Scythia invests 4 in Scythia.

Principality of Kyria (Viy)
Kyrian Cattle defends Mures, but no enemy comes.
Nosferatu Prince Nameless the Unnamed One raises 1 Ghoul each from Kyria, Mures, Transylvania, Tumulcei and Gilgis!
Kyrian Cattle swarms over mountains and defenses of Iazygia! (23 vs 7+2+5 Cattle)
Kyria conquers Iazygia! On orders of Nameless the Unnamed One, the locals are spared, and only 2 Cattle is decimated in Iazygia.

Lordship of Gura Raului (Viy)
Gura Rauluian Cattle defends Citiria, but no enemy comes.
Nosferatu Lord Fane raises 1 Ghoul each from Citiria, Tomus, Turngura, Gura Raului and Turnmare!
Gura Rauluian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Fane and 2 Ghouls swarm over defenses of Bastaria defended by Scythian Cattle! (4+(2x4)+(8!)+2 vs 6 Cattle)
Gura Raului conquers Bastaria! Fane spares the locals, and only 1 Cattle is decimated in Bastaria.
Gura Rauluian Cattle led by 4 Ghouls swarm over defenses of Moias defended by Scythian Cattle led by 2 Ghouls! (4+(4x4)+2 vs 1+(2x4) Cattle)
Gura Raului conquers Moias, destroying 2 Scythian Ghouls in the process! On orders of Fane, mercy is granted to Moiasians, and only 2 Cattle is decimated in Moias.

TURN 5

Moves Needed: a1s, Kashyyk, notquitethere, TricMagic, Jerick, ctsun, zemaj, IronyOwl

« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 01:30:01 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 24, 2023, 01:07:27 pm »

//I have noticed some people have started forgetting that ghoulified cattle is no longer available for other tasks, so I had to make some adjustments for ctsun, zemaj and Jerick. a1s somehow made 1+24+24 = 40 so I adjusted his investments too
Oh so you lose the cattle on the turn you turn it? For some reason, I had it in my head that it would reduce the cattle income next turn. I guess it just made sense to me that way.

By the way just to check if I'm parsing the numbers right did you forget to add my vamp's CV to my attack? It doesn't actually change the outcome any, since if I'm reading it right zemaj rolled a ten. But I'd like to know if I understand the numbers because when you wind up with a lot of them they can be hard to follow.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2023, 01:12:30 pm »

By the way just to check if I'm parsing the numbers right did you forget to add my vamp's CV to my attack? It doesn't actually change the outcome any, since if I'm reading it right zemaj rolled a ten. But I'd like to know if I understand the numbers because when you wind up with a lot of them they can be hard to follow.

Oop, I did forget it, post fix'd.
SigFlags!

zemaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2023, 02:02:12 pm »

shouldn't I have 9 Ghouls total?

also, Jerick shouldn't have principality bonus should he?  Not to nitpick but it was half of my method behind splitting his territory...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2023, 02:06:20 pm by zemaj »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2023, 02:06:58 pm »

shouldn't I have 9 Ghouls total?

Yes, fixing now.

also, Jerick shouldn't have principality bonus should he?  Was half of my method behind splitting his territory...

Once you become Principality, the bonus stays until end of game or until you get erased from the map.
SigFlags!

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2023, 03:31:21 pm »

Nosferatus Silas Grul, Xavier Traian Morariu and Fane declare themselves Princes!

Principality of Bolgia (Llelith)
Bolgia invests 57 in Duria.

Principality of Dracul (The Red Countess)
Nosferatu Prince Nicolas von Bolgsta raises 1 Ghoul each from the Cattle of Dracul, Orasinalt, Mihaia, Inustria, and Elenia!
Draculan Cattle attacks Gorica, and Oescan Cattle attempts to stop them! 8+4 vs 3+2 = 12 > 5
Dracul conquers Gorica! On others of Nicolas von Bolgsta, locals are spared, and only 1 Cattle is decimated in Gorica.
Draculan Cattle attacks Ramara, and Oescan Cattle led by 2 Ghouls attempts to stop them! 8+7 vs 4+6+(4x2) = 15 < 18
Dracul fails to conquer Ramara!
Draculan Cattle led by 9 Ghouls swarms over defenses of Danes, defended by Oescan Cattle! (1+(9x3) vs 3 Cattle)
Dracul conquers Danes! On orders of Nicolas von Bolgsta, bloodshed is minimal, and only 1 Cattle is decimated in Danes.

Principality of Oesca (Viy)
Nosferatu Prince Silas Grul raises 1 Ghoul each from Ramara, Gorica, Romul, Danes, Tisia, Oesca and Iugor!
Oescan Cattle led by Nosferatu Prince Silas Grul and 8 Ghouls attemps to conquer Inustria, and Draculan Cattle led by Nosferatu Prince Nicolas von Bolgsta and 1 Ghoul attempts to stop them! 1+6+(8x4)+(7!)+2 vs 30+6+(1x3)+(7) = 48 > 46, Tails
Oescan conquers Inustria, and 1 Ghoul is lost while Nosferatu Prince Nicolas von Bolgsta escapes to safety! Silas Grul is restrains his subjects, and only 1 Cattle is decimated in Inustria.
Oescan Cattle swarms over defenses of Malva! (22+2 vs 10 Cattle)
Oesca conquers Malva! On orders of Silas Grul, some families are spared, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Malva.

Principality of Carpathia (Llelith)
Nosferatu Prince Xavier Traian Morariu raises 1 Ghoul each from Carpathia, Walechia, Dacia and Sylvania Inferior!
Carpathian Cattle led by Nosferatu Prince Xavier Traian Morariu and 7 Ghouls swarm over mountains and defenses of Cernautia! (1+(7x3)+(5) vs 10+5 Cattle)
Carpathia conquers Cernautia! Cernautia decimated for 5.
Carpathia invests 21 in Carpathia.

Principality of Ongarion (The Red Countess)
Ongarion Cattle led by Nosferatu Prince Avernmert Tylion and 4 Ghouls attempts to conquer Sylvania Superior! 4+7+(4x3)+(6)+2 vs 10+2+5 = 31 > 17
Ongarion conquers Sylvania Superior! Sylvania Superior decimated for 5.
Ongarion Cattle swarms over mountains and defenses of Gilgis, defended by Kyrian Cattle! (18+2 vs 1+5 Cattle)
Ongarion conquers Gilgis! Gilgis decimated for 2.

Nosferatu Lord Athanasius Voiculescu raises 1 Ghoul each from the Cattle of Scythia and Mesia!
Scythian Cattle attacks Tomus, and Gura Rauluian Cattle attempts to stop them! 1+4+2 vs 1+10 = 7 < 11
Scythia fails to conquer Tomus!
Scythian Cattle attacks Citiria, and Gura Rauluian Cattle attempts to stop them! 1+3+2 vs 1+7 = 6 < 8
Scythia fails to conquer Citiria!
Scythian Cattle attacks Moias, and Gura Rauluian Cattle attempts to stop them! 1+6+2 vs 1+6 = 9 > 7
Scythia conquers Moias! Moias decimated for 1.
Scythian Cattle attacks Bastaria, and Gura Rauluian Cattle attempts to stop them! 1+3+2 vs 1+1 = 6 > 2
Scythia conquers Bastaria! Bastaria decimated for 1.

Principality of Kyria (Viy)
Kyrian Cattle and Ghouls defend Tumulcei, Kyria and Mures, but no enemy comes.
Nosferatu Prince Unnamed the Nameless One raises 1 Ghoul each from the Cattle of Iazygia, Mures and Gilgis!
Kyrian Cattle led by 3 Ghouls attacks Maramures, and are met with no resistance!
Kyria conquers Maramures! On orders of Unnamed the Nameless One, locals are spared, and only 1 Cattle is decimated in Maramures.
Kyrian Cattle led by Nosferatu Prince Unnamed the Nameless One attacks Ongarion, and are met with no resistance!
Kyria conquers Ongarion! Unnamed the Nameless One spares some families, and only 3 Cattle is decimated in Ongarion.
Kyria invests 4 in Transylvania.

Principality of Gura Raului (Viy)
Nosferatu Prince Fane raises 1 Ghoul each from the Cattle of Bastaria, Moias, Citiria, Tomus, Turngura, Gura Raului and Turnmare!
Gura Rauluian Cattle led by 4 Ghouls attacks Mesia, and are met with no resistance!
Gura Raului conquers Mesia! On orders of Fane, mercy is given to Mesians, and only 1 Cattle is decimated in Mesia.
Gura Rauluian Cattle led by Nosferatu Prince Fane and 7 Ghouls swarms over defenses of Scythia, defended by Scythian Cattle led by Nosferatu Lord Athanasius Voiculescu and 3 Ghouls! 1+(7x4)+(8!)+2 vs 11+(3x3)+(5!) Cattle), Tails
Gura Raului conquers Scythia, and 3 Ghouls are lost while Nosferatu Prince Fane personally eviscerates Nosferatu Lord Athanasius Voiculescu! Fane is keeps bloodshed to minimum, and only 4 Cattle is decimated in Scythia.

TURN 6

Quote from: New Lord of Scythia
CV/P.Trait rolls: 5, 5
Greatblood Lord Lazar Voiculescu (CV+5) the Slavemaster seizes power in Lordship of Scythia!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 07:30:25 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2023, 01:06:03 pm »

To the illustrious Prince Xavier Traian Morariu of Carpathia,

I have decided to feast upon your delicious heart.

-Prince Fane of Gura Raului
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4