Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Gridhood: Crazyabe Edition [4/121][3/121] Cycle 1 Phase 2 [WARNING LARGE IMAGES]  (Read 1748 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Green Muse looks upon the land she has created.  It is a very good land.  She is somewhat startled (but then pleasantly delighted) as a race of creatures makes it their home.

Everyone of them is a special snowflake!  How creative these Differentstein are!

Give, my children, so that I might give…

Do nothing.

Spoiler: The Green Muse (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2023, 10:46:53 pm by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

God Name: Pitarr
Domains: Growth, heritage and day
Text: Bolded Brown
(God & Domain from https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/)

Terrain from https://www.rangen.co.uk/world/terraingen.php
Used Hideout generator above for the name

Co-Ord: H6 & H7
Name: Wildheart Nest
Description: This river travels 6,972 miles from its source to the sea. It is 2,307 feet wide at its widest point and 225 feet at its deepest.

It travels underground at times.

The water is warm, quite clear and blue, and it flows quite slowly for the most part, making it perfect for swimmers.

Fish are diverse and plentiful, making it a great place for fishermen, and the local plant and wildlife is limited.

FC: 4

S1lentWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • S1lently Wandering
    • View Profile

I'm withdrawing from this game, just have too many creative projects going and not enough energy to split between them. I apologize for the inconvenience, if there is indeed any.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm withdrawing from this game, just have too many creative projects going and not enough energy to split between them. I apologize for the inconvenience, if there is indeed any.
You are forgiven, my child

It's a LOT harder running civilizations than gods.
I could just disappear now if I wanted. Then reappear in three weeks, and it would be totally legit.

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Tribulation (click to show/hide)

Await a proper subject for the Trials of Tribulation.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Tribulation (click to show/hide)

Await a proper subject for the Trials of Tribulation.
(Seems legit)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let it be known theEndless Dream of Void sees little, and acts less.

These Errands would be appreciative of tiles nearby that can challenge them to improve.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

OF THE DIVINE

Divine Crickets march beneath the waves, for only one god acts- that new one over there, by the name of Pitarr

MORTAL MATTERS

NARRATOR: The Godly Master or GM has been informed that he's going to be forced to work another 12 hour dayshift week, and that his next shift is in oh, 10 or so hours- thus to expedite things, he has decided to leave this most eloquent of explanations towards what the mortals did in the hands of one not associated with making said explanations: they did not much, thus it was as one tribe vanished and another appeared- that things continued.

Spoiler: Godly Status (click to show/hide)

Mortal Status

Spoiler: The Blubbocracy (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mu (click to show/hide)

Tiles, New and Used
[tiles currently inaccessible to mortals will only be marked in their *first* turn until made accessible][Tiles Accessible to mortals will have their descriptions cut off after (1) turn]

E1
Lonely Sheets
Resources - Plant (food) 10/10 + 1 per phase, Wood 0/0 + 0 per phase, Wildlife 0/0 + 0 per phase, Fish (food) 10/10 + 9 per phase, Mineral ?/? req relevant tech
Threat: [Cold], when acting in this tile roll 1d6- per worker, on 1 said worker dies- skip if not otherwise possible.

E10
Pride’s Folly
Resources - Plant (food) 20/20 + 1 per phase, Wood 10/10 + 1 per phase, Wildlife 20/20 + 1 per phase, Fish (food) 15/15 + 9 per phase, Mineral ?/? req relevant tech
Threat: [Wildlife], when acting in this tile roll 1d6- per worker on 1, said worker dies, on 2, said worker fails to act. (does not apply if [wildlife] is fully depleted)

I7
The Shifting Fields
Resources - Plant (food) 20/20 + 1 per phase, Wood 10/10 + 1 per phase, Wildlife 15/15 + 1 per phase, Fish (food) 10/10 + 9 per phase, Mineral ?/? req relevant tech
Threat - N / A

H6
Wildheart Nest
This river travels 6,972 miles from its source to the sea. It is 2,307 feet wide at its widest point and 225 feet at its deepest. It travels underground at times. The water is warm, quite clear and blue, and it flows quite slowly for the most part, making it perfect for swimmers. Fish are diverse and plentiful, making it a great place for fishermen, and the local plant and wildlife is limited.
Resources - Plant (food) 10/10 + 1 per phase, Wood 5/5 + 1 per phase, Wildlife 5/5 + 1 per phase, Fish (food) 20/20 + 9 per phase, Mineral ?/? req relevant tech
Threat - N / A

H7
Wildheart Nest(2)
This river travels 6,972 miles from. . .
Resources - Plant (food) 10/10 + 1 per phase, Wood 5/5 + 1 per phase, Wildlife 5/5 + 1 per phase, Fish (food) 20/20 + 9 per phase, Mineral ?/? req relevant tech
Threat - N / A

Spoiler: Random Boon List (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Random Bane List (click to show/hide)

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile

Create a Mundane Tile.

Co-Ord: E2
Name: Shallows
Description: Frigid, but not frozen over aquatic environment. The sea here is shallow and the currents slow, allowing for relatively safe sailing.

FP: 6
Blubbocracy: 1
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 04:55:25 am by Egan_BW »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile

The Differentstein Communality

The Differenstein exists now. As the game's update speed increases, the amount of effort that will go into their flavor text will improve.

Worker1 'Knight' - Strength, Protective - Unintelligent: Forages at I7 for 2 food.
Worker2 'Scout' - Flying, Camouflage - Unproductive: Hunts at I7 for 3 food.
Worker3 'Racer' - Speed, Agility - Blind: Prays to The Green Muse at I7 for +1FP
Worker4 'Hippo' - Swimming, Territorial - Ignorant: Hunts for fish at I7 for 4 food.
Worker5 'Squirrel' - Speed, Climbing - Hibernating: Forages at I7 for 2 food.

(It is to my understanding that Worker2 would have a +1 for hunting due to camoflage, and a -1 for unproductive for a net result of 1d3. It is also to my understanding that Worker4 has a +1 for fish hunting as it would qualify as a swimming action, and that the other food rolls are an unmodified 1d3.)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 07:20:32 pm by Supernerd »
websim.ai is coming dangerously close to being able to run Gridhood. Maybe I'll live to see the day if I exercise, eat right, and somehow convince the world's governments not to nuke everyone.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

Blubbocracy

use 5 food = +1 worker

Workers:
1. Pray to The Sleeper
2,3,4,5,6 Research spears
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 05:37:09 am by notquitethere »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile

"My child, your research strategy, it is glacial... Oh, I suppose that is appropriate. Ha ha ha. All the more time to nap, little friends..."

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh!  A supplicant!  Let’s see… perhaps they could use something to build with…

Create The Rigid Wood at I6

The Rigid Wood”:

The Rigid Wood is a dense temperate woodland filled with trees of every type imaginable for the clime. Most of the trees are deciduous, but some are coniferous.  Many produce fruit, many do not, but all are made of wood!  There are also a great many animals here.  Creatures big and creatures small, but all suited to the clime!  Some are hunters, some are prey.  Some may even prey on workers, if those workers are careless (especially if they are alone)!  The same stream that flows through The Shifting Fields also flows through The Rigid Wood and is abundant with just as many fish.

Spoiler: The Green Muse (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 09:30:59 pm by A_Curious_Cat »
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still sun burns down for now thought, so the Errands of Mu shelter still while they work out the patterns to this strange place.
5 Workers research Safety in Numbers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Withdrawing.

Apologies, but I have too many projects happening simultaneously and I'm dropping a couple of them. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I may rejoin when I have more time available.
Pages: 1 [2] 3