discordant chaos
- 4 (33.3%)
chaotic discord
- 3 (25%)
order 🤓
- 5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Driftwould: Tangled Chaos  (Read 9739 times)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: Driftwould: Swoopers and Hotdogs
« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2023, 04:18:21 pm »

The sun is a glorious ahhhhhhh it burns body.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2023, 05:01:21 pm »

Agrok, the first light, the greatest light, the frozen light, the impossible flame, the freezing flame of the ice, the center of the sky, the bright ice, maker of the great flames, lord of all light, builder of the skies, maker of all that goes high, the brightest light, the infinite glow, the one to which light bows, the omnipresent shine, the lord of mirrors and lenses, the shaper of water and ice , the mighty, the unmaker of sin, the humbeler, the suveyer, the life-bringer, the grand mother, the grand father, the great shaper, the godly observer, the judge, the great witness.
Primary action: Make upon the throne the blue plant, a large plant which expand it's root system around the throne as it grows.

Secondary action: look at the humans on the back of Fragment, see their thought and action relating tho the star and Agrok, the first light, the greatest light, the frozen light, the impossible flame, the freezing flame of the ice, the center of the sky, the bright ice, maker of the great flames, lord of all light, builder of the skies, maker of all that goes high, the brightest light, the infinite glow, the one to which light bows, the omnipresent shine, the lord of mirrors and lenses, the shaper of water and ice , the mighty, the unmaker of sin, the humbeler, the suveyer, the life-bringer, the grand mother, the grand father, the great shaper, the godly observer, the judge, the great witness.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2023, 08:41:14 pm »

Trash rolls 2 turns in row

I am commit seppuku

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2023, 08:58:36 pm »

That just means that you'll get a really good roll this time. :)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2023, 09:31:00 pm »

I am commit seppuku
As salty as I am I'm not in the game. I wouldn't blame the gm for the bad rolls. It's these damn dice fault.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2023, 04:40:01 am »

Oh right, this should be enough turns in. From now on, waitlist players (or spectators) may vote to cause a random event in the world. This will be subject to 1d6. Just one event per turn, so you'll have to agree!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2023, 05:05:11 am »

(@King Zultan) Jackel imagines her rowing a boat on land toward his castle and laughs "Hahahaha! A boat!" Jackel nearly falls out of his chair in laughter "Hahahaha! Yond is one of the funniest quip i ev'r hath heard! thy in Luvinsky of course most prosp'rous kingdom in all the realms! s'riously though nay m're jests what kingdom doth thee cometh from and what is thy purpose h're? beest thee from Praepia to the east? Or a representative of Drizodian to the south h're to finally admiteth to Luvinsky sup'ri'rity!... God how i misprise the Drizodians! waiteth waiteth i knoweth thy a gentle from the Codel empire aren't thee? those gents at each moment loveth their eccentricity and wouldst pray pardon me thy unique fashion! Or haply some far of exotic kingdom i nev'r hath heard of! Ohh the suspense is killing me! bid me anon!" The King looks at you expectantly for a satisfying answer.
Debby sits there unsure why he's laughing about using a boat to get here.
"I'm not sure what's funny I woke up in some water then came to the castle since it was the first place I saw, also I have no idea where I came from I don't remember anything from before I woke up almost drowning near the castle."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2023, 05:37:44 am »

Debby sits there unsure why he's laughing about using a boat to get here.
"I'm not sure what's funny I woke up in some water then came to the castle since it was the first place I saw, also I have no idea where I came from I don't remember anything from before I woke up almost drowning near the castle."
Jackel gives her a look of pity Thou art s'rious... I pity thee madam f'r clearly thee has't hath lost thy marbles! Oth'r than the garden fountain and some nearby ponds th're is not a corse of wat'r f'r miles! GUARDS! Prithee giveth this mistress a toureth of our quite quaint city p'rhaps seeing the sights shall maketh h'r cometh to h'r senses?

Primary action: The notion that an ocean is right outside my castle is absurd my kingdom stretches onwards for miles! Cobbled streets! Bustling marketplaces! Rowdy Taverns! Greenery as far as the eye can see! Clearly, this strange lady simply needs some fresh air to clear her head of such absurd notions and see the truth before her eyes. (If it aint clear im making the city capital surrounding my castle)

Secondary Action: You know talking to this strange deer mask lady has gotten me in a pondering mood maybe I should hire a cartographer to make some type of... map of my kingdom of course there isn't an ocean right outside but maybe there is a massive river nearby that I missed? She does look a bit... drenched after all.

(This is gonna be real funny if I fail the roll)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 05:46:31 am by Fluffe9911 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2023, 06:02:32 am »

Jackel gives her a look of pity Thou art s'rious... I pity thee madam f'r clearly thee has't hath lost thy marbles! Oth'r than the garden fountain and some nearby ponds th're is not a corse of wat'r f'r miles! GUARDS! Prithee giveth this mistress a toureth of our quite quaint city p'rhaps seeing the sights shall maketh h'r cometh to h'r senses?
"I'd like that I always like seeing new things, as long as those new things aren't related to water."

Primary: Go with the guards for the tour and see the sights, if there is no town to tour and they throw me back in to the ocean swim back to my dingy.
Secondary: Can't think of a secondary action right now.

(This is gonna be real funny if I fail the roll)
(Not for me.)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2023, 06:11:04 am »

I am commit seppuku
Kinda wish I could replace rolls with you for that last one, really not playing my favorite character now and it needs to fail at some point.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2023, 08:21:41 am »

Yeah, IK, it just kinda sucks, all these castles and species and progress while I…

Haven’t done like anything other then cut off a limb

Anyways

WIP for action will post lster

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2023, 08:21:46 am »

Oh right, this should be enough turns in. From now on, waitlist players (or spectators) may vote to cause a random event in the world. This will be subject to 1d6. Just one event per turn, so you'll have to agree!
Thank you!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11