Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Clothing  (Read 939 times)

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Clothing
« on: December 23, 2006, 10:47:00 am »

How do you put on a piece of clothing when you dont have any except a loincloth on? I cant get my human to put on any cloths
Courage. Do one brave thing today, then run like H#ll.
Insanity: What others call geniuses when they are jealous and/or unable to comprehend the ideas/inventions of amazing/epic proportions of the one being called insane.

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clothing
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 01:24:00 pm »

have the item in ur possesion somehow... then press 'w' it should bring up a screen to equip the items

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 04:16:00 pm »

startge when i hold an item and then press w it says no wearable item.. and my human is only wearing a loincloth
Insanity: What others call geniuses when they are jealous and/or unable to comprehend the ideas/inventions of amazing/epic proportions of the one being called insane.

Gaulgath

• Bay Watcher
  • ♪ Gold gold gold gold ♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 05:55:00 pm »

I believe you must remove it from your back pack. Press... "r" or "R" (forgot which one) and select the item. Then try to wear it.

skeightmachine

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 06:03:00 pm »

Does the peice of clothing say 'Large' or 'Small' in front of it? You cant wear these items because they wont fit you and they dont come up on the wear list. Also, if you are trying to wear a peice of clothing and you are already wearing something in that spot it will not show up either.

short_dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 01:22:00 am »

first off my human is the one you get from ppicking play now. And yes it was small so i guess thats why it didnt work. Which at the moment for that doesnt matter any more since my guy was killed after being surroneded by gremlins, giant rat, large rat, and giant bat